Characters that can't ever be done better

Characters that can't ever be done better.

Really it's usually whoever got there first that can't be replaced. Especially if they played the role for so long. Had they been played by Michael Caine and Tommy Lee Jones we would look at them and say, "they could never be done better". But yes, I do agree with you.

Also pic related

i don't know man. James and Michael are playing their parts pretty well.

At the moment I see the performance of them and Ian/Patrick as complementary since they're so far apart chronologically. They each nail the characters at different ages.

They are just a couple of boring old farts.
Literally anyone could play the part.

Wrong, Tom Holland does a better job than this emotionless autist.

Fassbender is great but really doesn't count cause even if he was horrible you'd never know because you're too busy imagining sitting on his face.

McAvoy really deserves special acclaim. Picard pretty much re-wrote Xavier forever with his 10/10 performance. Not only did McAvoy successfully replace him but it's not just an impression, he managed to add his own nuances to the character (like playing him as a swinger in the 60's). All whie paying enough tribute to make you believe it's the same character.

Every character he has ever and will ever play

I think McAvoy is in general a very underrated actor that somehow can't catch his big break. Not generic enough to be an action star in Hollywood?

bond is bond and you'll always get people arguing about who portrayed him the best. for me it's timothy dalton who probably put a lot more nuance and emotional investment into his bond compared to almost all the other portrayals. I wish he stuck around longer in the role.

I still think Mel is irreplaceable as Mad Max. I love Fury Road but I still see Tom Hardy's Max as a different character

I'm not 100% on it yet but I reckon Batfleck might just be the GOAT screen incarnation, because all the previous characters have missed key elements of Batman and he has it all except a good cinematic universe to inhabit

They're supposed to be the same Max?

Same. It's a shame because I fucking adored Fury Road but Mel would have put it on an even higher level for me. He belonged in that film.

Mick is a better Magneto.

McAvoy is great with the right material, but as far as X-Men is concerned, he practically sleep walks through those movies. He doesn't seem the least bit interested in what's happening on screen (and who can really blame him half the time)

He was absolutely fantastic in Split though. Say what you like about that movie, but it was a total joy to watch McAvoy in that role (or is it roles?)

Flick is called mad max continuing a series of flicks with the same name, all with the title character being the protag, how is it not

Not sure about his as Commissioner Gordon

GOAT JJJ

I thought people complained because Tobey was too emotional and cried all the time

GABAGOOL

Every Metal Gear Solid stars Snake, but they're all different Snakes.

You're right, but I bet that Steve's Michael is the absolute best possible Michael for that show. I'm sure the writers wrote some stuff around his way of acting and without that the series would have been less great.

Yeah but only the first one is good

sure bud

Spider-Man is supposed to be funny. I don't remember Tobey ever being funny. He was just awkward. Tom is better.

Tom Hardy is credited as Max Rockatansky or whatever it is at the start of Fury Road. That's Mel's character's surname. They're the same person

so obvious

Pat Stew yes. As much as I love Ian McKellan, I think there's scope for a different take on Magneto.

Virtually everyone thinks of RDJ when they think of Iron Man now.

What accent was he going for?

magneto was never done right in the movies retard

Xavier no.
Magneto yes. This was actually a shirt version of Magneto.

Magneto always looked like a buff as fuck middle aged man and Ian didn't play him menacing enough.

This, magneto is stupid in the movies, totally wrong casting.

But Affleck was better.

LET THE LARD O' THE BLACK LAND COME FARTH

X-Men: First Class.

Both were done better. Absolute basedest capekino movie I've ever seen. Still fucking crying about it. Best Magneto and best Xavier.

Fuck... he's cute. No homo.

northwestern human from middle earth...

I think or RDJ whenever I think about anything.

His best film remains Less Than Zero. Only two good things about that movie: the score, and RDJ. Fucker makes me cry in that movie. It's all shit except for him, but he manages to shine through the turd.

pretty sure this guy gets his stats severely padded by the nintendo game

Teach me about the real Magneto. I've only seen the movies but Fast Bender is my favourite Magneto. He makes me cry.

I feel this goes without saying but he set the bar unreachably high.

I think we can have a better magneto.
Not fassbender, but an older, white haired middle aged man, more buff.

>Got that purple Lamborghini, purple Lamborghini lurkin'

>we want the Hot Topic audience