If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door

If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door.

Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess.

clean it up wagie

I paid for those seats with your tax money, I am making your services needed thus keeping you employed

you should be thanking me

now chop chop another day another dime

did you shoot that picture?

What I do is a device I like to call "The Timebomb"
>melt some lard or fat
>pour it into a 3l bottle
>smuggle it into the cinema
>make sure it remains at a warm enough temperature so it stays liquid
>near the end of the movie pour it all over the floor
>it will eventually hit room temperature and become solid
>giggle to myself imagining wagecucks trying to clean a layer of grease off the floor

I don't give a fuck.
I also litter on the streets, why should I care?

>If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess

Lmao at this faggot

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink? Get fucked. I'll leave whatever mess I want you thieving shitbags

sometimes I just shit in a bag beforehand and sling it across the cinema when the movie is done

this

That's like, a hundred dollars in popcorn on the floor. Sell it for half price during the next movie.

Part of me thinks you need to get a better job though I am inclined to agree with you, that IS disgusting and classless. But yet another part of me thinks that you should just clean it the fuck up but that also you should be paid more than you are currently receiving. It makes a fair amount of sense to me that in a service economy driven by mindless entertainment and high sodium food that the employees at the local kinoplex should be among the highest paid.

This is a very confusing issue for me. Let me ask Robert and get back to you.

clean it up wagecuck

the traschan is usually too full so I usually just dump it on the floor to help the theater workers keep their job

go ahead wageboy, clean it

How come you pigs can't eat and watch a movie at the same time? Are you all so retarded that if something is taking your full undivided attention away from the process of eating your snacks that you constantly miss your mouth? Then you go on Sup Forums and brag about this like you're some sort of dirty rebel who left a mess for us to clean up. It's so pathetic. You're all slobs.

FOR FREE
R
E
E

>job creation
OP confirmed ungrateful scumbag

If it's a bad movie I go out of my way and do the biggest mess possible before leaving.
Fuck you retards if the theater wasn't dirty you wouldn't have a job so suck it up

Someone get this hothead out of here!

You wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for us. You're literally only qualified to clean my trash and bodily fluids/debris. You should be on your knees thanking me.

I agree entirely, only stupid people drop popcorn while eating it, civilized patricians save it until the movie is over and then twirl the bucket around spraying popcorn all over the theater while screaming at the top of their lungs.

Not even OP, but you're a piece of shit. I bet you chuck garbage out of your car window and stick gum under tables.