The joyride is over Flashbros....the symbiote is going to be given to some retard again other than Brock

The joyride is over Flashbros....the symbiote is going to be given to some retard again other than Brock.....

comicbook.com/marvel/2016/07/14/venom-finds-a-new-host-as-part-of-marvel-now-/

probably a spunky minority teenager

> some retard again other than Brock
>Expecting a blond haired blue eyed white male main hero in the year of our lord 2016

Its going to be a minority.

Likely a black man with a name starting with D coming from Harlem or Brooklyn or Queens.

Screencap this post.

Flash was a little too white and straight.

Jjj

>“Venom is returning for an all-new series as part of Marvel NOW! But which Venom? Mike Costa and Gerardo Sandoval have some big ideas, and fans are going to lose it when they learn who’s wearing the symbiote,” Alonso said.

established character?

Fun while it lasted boys.

You and I both know it's going to be a strong female hispanic/black woman.

I just want the return of Anti-venom, is it too much to ask?

CARNAGE MIGHT HAD DIED BUT BROCK WILL CONTINUE.

PRAISE HIM.

Me too my friend.

Me too.

But Flash is a cripple. He should be able to fill the diversity spot.

And Sam Nova is latino but they are still bringing Richard again.

And both venom and nova sell like shit

Not diverse enough. He has blue eyes and blonde hair.

That'd be nice.

Toxin was always a better choice for flash anyways.
I can already see the set up.

Worried about Flash, if he'll get a new symbiote from the agent of cosmos (a sane one) his character will lost a lot.

O well, Flash will be in the creative limbo anyways after this, so who cares.
I've saw that coming when they put him in the GotG, im gonna miss him.

FUCK MARVEL

It'll be that gay black guy Flash used to bully and then visits before moving to Philly.

>user didn't stop reading after Venom #22/Secret Avengers #37

Lmao.

Also, I love that cover oh so very much.

Does Flash have robot legs that work independently from the symbiote suit, or is he going back to a wheelchair?

He's had robot legs a couple of times.
Dunno currently because I dropped it when bendis got ahold of it.
Most likely he'll just be relegated to creative limbo though.

I can deal with Slott. I can deal with Whor, Captain Falcon, and Black Spider-Man.

But fuck this. Fuck you, Marvel, I'm done with your shit.

>Symbiote goes to MJ
>Someone hurts Peter in front of them
>???
>Peter tries to stop his lethal protector

GIVE IT TO MANIA FOR A RUN

MANIA AND DEPOWERED VENOM-DAD

He tried to control the symbiote with drugs, which altered his biology to the point that he needs it to survive. They're killing him off.

Unless Bendis is somehow involved, in which case he'll just be in a wheelchair. Crippled. Unable to move from a lack of functional legs. Totally unable to move.

Oh damn that wouldn't be immediately bad.

He was fine in Space Knight when he lost it.

What can't you deal with?

Nah, Venom fixed him because Flash and Venom are totally best bros forever and perfect symbiosis and true space-cops representing the proud black ma- I mean symbiote

The joyride ends here. In perfect splash double-page.

Being a cis white male invalidates everything else, including homosexuality in some sects.

This.
Remender or don't bother.

Not muh host.

>Thread about a new character
>Anons form up hypotheticals to piss themselves off

Never fails.

>hypotheticals

Judging by the recent events such as Fem Thor, Black Cap, Black-Fem Iron Man, Black-Hispanic Spider-Man, gay Iceman, etc. It's safe to assume the worst.

>Venom goes to a new host
>Brock gains anti-Venom back
>Thompson becomes Agent Toxin

It could work if they don't fuck it up who am I kidding they're gonna fuck it up

I'm already pissed off, Flash going back to being a powerless side character is complete bullshit.
After all this shit a Flash without a symbiote is fucking worthless.

lets be honest, flash venom has not had a single good issue since the end of Remender's run, who gives a shit at this point. the character has been fucked savagely by the worst in marvel's stable

Being poorly written is better than going back to the generic trash he used to be.

That's because they stuck Venom on GoTG with fucking BENDIS.

Bendis HATES Venom.

even before that the Bunn run was terrible

The Bunn run was fine.

It had its moments. It wasn't terrible.

i disagree, it was bland superheroics and silly plots. none of the nuance of remender's run and the fantastic tone of that run was also thrown out the window for over the top and hamfisted stories like minimum carnage or that stupid demon shit. i dropped it very quickly though so maybe it eventually became readable.

To be fair Remender set up the demon shit for Bunn since the beginning. Bunn was put in a tough position because he had to do that storyline and deal with Minimum Carnage right after. It wasn't his idea to do that event.

He'll be a street dancer named Range from da hood

Secret Wars: Spider-Island wasn't bad.

>Miles and Range

If they actually make Mania the full host I'll be happy, provided they remember Mania exists.

Nah, fuck that.
Mania needs Flash to be her mentor, if Flash is getting shit on like this Mania doesn't even need to exist.

If Flash isn't Venom I quit

I'm with you, brother

Flashfags never liked Venom for Venom anyway and hated every other host. Good riddance.

This will probably be my words if they put the Symbiote on some dude, but replace the sound effect with a REEEEEEE

There are only two people who have ever done any good with Venom. Sam Raimi, and Brian Michael Bendis. Making Eddie a dark reflection of Peter was genius and the Klyntar idea has mass potential

I enjoy both Eddie and Flash, but at this point I want Venom Flash and Anti-Venom Eddie.

It's gonna be Ana Maria

>Female Venom
Disgusting.

Eddie Brock for Venom!

I have never seen someone be more wrong in my entire life.

This, unironically. It's what all the casuals want and they've been apart long enough for readers to be interested. Could b cool.

Not a casual I just never liked Flash with tge symbiote Venom is it and Brock without that it's not Venom.

Fuck this, it's an awful idea.
Unless they do some serious retooling I'd rather him not go back to that poorly written "WE HATE PARKER" shit.

>But muh edgy 90's comics
Kill yourself

Eh whatever.

No one was able to write Agent Venom like Rick Remender did.

no you idiot, the symbiote is black and is all about bonding and two souls understanding and becoming one. it's going to be given to a white chick.

>without that it's not Venom.
You know Eddie was immediately intended to be replaceable, right? All you need is the symbiote for it to be Venom.

Oh yeah, just how like Kaine getting an modern ongoing would be shit right?

What?

It's not like Kaine went completely unchanged.

I do apologize, there was one other person who did good work with them. Rick remender, but then Bunn shat over everything

And you assume Brock wouldn't go unchanged. Given the right writer Brock Venom could be good again.

People don't want Eddie to change, if he gets the symbiote back he'll go back to being the same shitty character he was in the 90's.

Have you seriously read Lethal Protector? It sucked ass. I own almost every Venom comic since Eddie. If he wasn't fighting Spider-Man and doing the whole "MUST KILL PARRKERRRR" thing he would be total shit.

Flash as Venom was a breath of fresh air.

More assumptions.

>More assumptions
It's exactly what people ask for every single time when they talk about him returning.

Mania or fuck off. She's an edgy teenager so she's perfect for marvel's young diversity push
Flash was a great host though and I hope he stick around or returns as Agent Venom later

Maybe we'll get lucky and the symbiote will have produced another symbiote for Flash before abandoning him.

Mike Costa fucking sucks so I don't know why anyone would be excited for this.

And you don't think Venom returning would be a breath of fresh air? Venom had plenty of other good solo stories outside of Lethal Protector, that's like me pointing saying Agent Venom sucked because he went off to space.

After all the things he's been in over the years? It absolutely wouldn't.

Oh I agree with you that it wouldn't be the smartest move for Eddie's character but I could still enjoy it if it happens.

No, I meant after all those years of being pushed outside of the comics it wouldn't be a breath of fresh air.

My monies on Cletus. Because fuck it.

I don't browse Sup Forums that often (read maybe once every few months), but it makes me really happy to see that you guys love Remender so much.
>tfw no UXF/Venom miniseries
It would've been too awesome for words.

Odds are it isn't Eddie if he's still in Carnage. Though that cover and "Lethal Arrival" are supposed to be Eddie bait I suppose, which kinda sucks for Marvel to be doing because there's a ton of people on Twitter and wherever else hyped that Eddie is coming back.

I betcha it's gonna be Kaine. So you'll have this weird dichotomy of Kaine being twisted and warped by the symbiote and for "Bendis reasons" he wants to shape Miles into joining the dark side of heroing and killing bad guys.

So Venom will now be a dark version of Mile's mentor Peter, because they're technically the same guy. And you'll see a Devil and Angel motif between Kaine and Peter over the battle for Miles soul.

Looking at the teeth, I'm guessing it's Morbius or Kraven.

You should have been here when Agent Venom and Scarlet Spider were still in their prime. They were Sup Forums's favorite ongoings at the time.

Has there ever been a pairing more perfect that Cletus and Carnage?

Flash and Venom

Venom and Flash

I wish. I was reading them as they went, but never really got in with any online communities. I remember being hyped as hell for the premise, especially for Venom, and I was not disappointed.

Those were some really fun books.

I know he stopped writing for Marvel, but are there any specifics or was it just kind of a quiet thing like Brubaker after Winter Soldier as he went on to do more creator owned stuff?

So is this coming out of GotG or Space Knight? Last issue of Venom it seemed like Mania was going to be brought back, and Marvel's been pushing their brand of feminism harder than their usual SJW stuff.

Peter and Mary Jane

Patrick when

Who I want
>Flash
>Eddie
>Mania

Who it think it will
>Miles
>Spider-Gwen

Who it will be
>some minority token character

drugged and/or brainwashed symbiotes