ITT:Movies critics will never understand

ITT:Movies critics will never understand

Everyone understood this movie because the philosophy is things 17 year olds think about. Snyder is a hack and CG and serious themes does not a good film make. But by all means, keep shitposting.

>Everyone understood this movie
Why do you always lie like that? How many people do you think know anything about theology?

It was so simple and stupid

Batman gives old batman movies a bad name

>watching capeshit for philosophy

grow up todler

Go back to R eddit now kiddies.

Do we really need ANOTHER thread?

Why come the BvS autists never discuss the works of the great directors of the 20th century?

This is obviously a bad movie thread, so let me help

Greeks hid their philosophy in the stories of the gods, you know, their superheroes. Not saying anywhere near half of them are good, much like in ancient greek times, but you're missing out by being a big clever grown-up.

Lol this movie was banned in Germany for "glorifying war" because nobody understood the sarcasm.

I dont understand why you guys hate this. care to explain?

it doesnt matter. spiritually (not organised religion) is deep ingrained in us and when our actual religion is lost (Christianity) we find a surrogate: fedora tipping atheism, muh science XDDD, memes, super heroes, cringy ideologies. starwars, you name it...

negro they did that to teach children philosophy

A shocking number of people actually thinks it's a serious movie that glorifies fascism.

I haven't read the book but apparently from what I've heard that one did do that, despite the author being a chickenshit who had never even been in a war? That's what I've heard anyway.

No. It wasn't. My dad had it on video cassette. Where did you get that idea?

44% Rotten Tomatoes score.

How can those critics even call themselves humans?

please tell me this isn't the real poster