Tfw even Mother Nature reviles us

>tfw even Mother Nature reviles us
Being Pajeet is suffering, Sup Forums. Suffering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFRNKVXzLuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poor Pajeeta

Doesn't India have stray animal neutering programs?
Even Mexico has them

You mean stuff like this: youtube.com/watch?v=pFRNKVXzLuo ?

It's just sad.

Wut no. Jesus Christ indians are subhumans.
I'm talking about a program where dog catchers catch dogs, trained professionals spay then and release to the wild so they don't breed another generations of stray animals.

I haven't seen a stray dog in like 10 years in Poland.

>having stray dogs

Isn't killing them the same thing just cheaper and more effective?

You seem to be mistaking India for a civilised country

So that's why that serving of Bigos had a snout in it.

When a wild animal like a wolf walks into the Netherlands all environmental organisations celebrate. And our government quickly makes adjustments so the animal can roam here.

And then it turns out its long gone again.

>advocating the killing of doggos

Pajeets truly are subhuman.

The better solution would be sterilization, because the dogs retain sex drive and take spots away from reproducing males, which has a bigger impact on the stray population as opposed to just killing them. Or even better, making offspring sterile means that an even larger amount of the population can't reproduce

>killing doggos
superpower by ---

I saw stray cats in Baku, Azerbaijan. Extremely cute stray cats.

"Fake" news: It might have happened but by adding the "open defecation" part you get more clicks and ad revenue.

Stray dogs are usually friendly.

>Kerala

It's a Muslim/Christian/Communist state. Hindus don't harm animals.

Christians in India should be deported to Europe and Muslims should be deported to Middle East.

>tfw atheist Hindpoo
>tfw you'll never get deported to Europe
Sucks. I'd sell my parents into slavery for a chance to come to Europe

It's a hindu majority state, what the fuck are you talking about?

why not sign up for a euro university?
just get a job when studying and by the time you finish uni you'll be eligible for citizenship

>Kerala """Hindus"""
>eats cow
>mistreat animals

Kerala Hindus are not real Hindus. Too cucked by Muslims and Christians.

If all Indian Christians were deported to Europe there wouldn't be any Europe left.

Fuck off with your Hindpoo propaganda, retard. A lot of Hindus eat beef espeically in the South

I'd be happy to assimilate, user. I ain't one for that multiculti bullshit

>I'd be happy to assimilate
Of course you would. Assimilting to European culture would mean that you're totally free to do whatever you please. Not very hard desu.

>eating cow = animal abuse across the board
indians are retarded.

Open defecation free!
But not poo in loo free!

and iranians inject acid into their veins to kill them. Civilisation ends at turkey. Fucking disgusting is there no infrastructure to take care of strays whatsoever? I thought india was better than this

Kerala is like 70% dindu

>A lot of Hindus eat beef espeically in the South

You South Indian cucks also let your daughters date Muslims and Christians.

Don't do cow kids or you'll end up like the South Indian cucks.

>Assimilting to European culture would mean that you're totally free to do whatever you please

>Civilisation ends at turkey
Mehmet

:O
So this is what the first world is like
In my neighborhood there is like 3 stray dogs that I always see around and of course dogs from other areas also pass by from time to time
They're pretty docile though

No killing animals pls
this is a no no

You can always trek on foot, you lazy slob

Some of them are put up for adoption after sterilisation
t. Singapore
This

dogs*

Why don't you evolve then? From Pajeet to Rajiv, for example?

>So this is what the first world is like
Nah we don't actually release them do the wild.
I'm just saying that I saw a procedure exactly like this in some TV show about stray dog problem in mexico.

Spaying isn't expensive.
Keeping a stray dog in a cage for indefinite amount of time is. And making sure the strays aren't fertile is a good way to ensure the population of strays decreases over time.

And since law in Poland prevents killing an animal for no reason shelters have to take care of them until they're adopted or die from natural causes.
So instead the government either funds spaying of pets entirely (they cover the cost of everything) or cover the cost partially (say the surgery is free but you got to pay for the later checkup and some medicine).
By the end of 2018 there will be new legislation obliging owners of every pet to be registered and pet injected an RFID chip so if some idiot wants to dump an animal on the road he'll be easily identified and get 3 years in jail.

In Singapore some of them are kept and some are released. The kept ones are put up for adoption.

>By the end of 2018 there will be new legislation obliging owners of every pet to be registered and pet injected an RFID chip so if some idiot wants to dump an animal on the road he'll be easily identified and get 3 years in jail.
That's nice

I'm convinced that Indians are a monkey mixture subhumans because no human smell as bad.

It's eficient enough already and I don't knos if dogs can be released to the wild anyway
I was talking more about you haven't seen a stray dog in 10 years since there are some dogs that basically live in the neighborhood so I see them everyday

t. Finnish howler monkey

>I was talking more about you haven't seen a stray dog in 10 years since there are some dogs that basically live in the neighborhood so I see them everyday
Well yeah. Most cities/municipalities have a municipal police force and they more often than not have a dedicated unit for dealing with animals. All you have to do is call.

My drunkard neighbour left a cat alone in his flat for like a week without coming home. He never came back to feed him and I started worrying, so I called da popo and the same day in the evening they rammed his doors out, took the cat, changed the locks in his doors and left a note saying if he wants the keys he must show up on the precinct and he will be charged money for the action.

after quite some time in the military i can justly say i understand why field shitting is so appealing to third worlders, it's so convinient, you just pull your pants down, squat and youre ready to go. i can't even manage to shit properly on a normal toilet anymore.

don't be self-hating bro, you're always good in my book

Except defecating in the open..

Wtf is wrong with you people
Poor dogs

When we did shits in the wood we had to dig a large hole, get two stones and a wooden plank over the hole for sitting and this was our toilet. After it started smelling because a few guys shat into it we closed the hole and dug another one.

Why can't third worlders cover their poop?

Cats can cover their poop

>Turkey
>civilized

>Why can't third worlders cover their poop?

Even if they did cover it, they are still royally fucking up the nutrient balance in the soil. A small group shitting in the woods is different than 1 billion people shitting anywhere and everywhere, because of hindu superstitions.

We have that shit and it wont do shit.
Still way too much stray dogs.
>lmao lets make them unbreedable and release them, they wont be a problem when they die 10 YEARS FROM NOW

We have that program for 20 years and dogs are still everywhere.
Government says its way too expensive to build a shelter for them but they get a statue for 3 billion euros and 3 bonsais for 10mil each...

Anyway the problem are owners who get random mutts and breed them because "poor thing its in his nature xdd" then dont take care of the little mutts and throw them away

The problem with Pajeets is that they don't do it in some rural areas, they relieve themselves on roads or rivers and then swim in said river

Epic meme