Why was the devil gay in Angel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lPdKZXWAbo
youtube.com/watch?v=-gWDM4X4xUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aa2-7feRM7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RIP Andy...
Don't recall him ever being gay or in any relationship at all. Implied gay yes...
Also he wasn't the devil, though most of this question is probably memeing b8...

This. Lorne had no sexuality at all. Andy may have been gay and may have possibly died of AIDS but Lorne the character was just a dude who liked to have fun.

He was heavily implied gay
youtube.com/watch?v=6lPdKZXWAbo

Well since he's a demon, I don't think he's gay, just flamboyant. If this were a human with the same personality then yes, he would be a homosexual.

the rest of his kind didn't seem gay.....
youtube.com/watch?v=-gWDM4X4xUQ

why does him being gay matter?

its just part of his character, its not like the show focused on it

Because there is nothing more degenerate and more sinful than being gay

God damn that tooth infection

>tfw you now remember this happened
youtube.com/watch?v=aa2-7feRM7A

"tooth infection"

He's flamboyant. Being gay isn't a personality type, it's flamboyant. Yes, flamboyant people are usually gay, but can a demon be gay? Do demons have sex, does he think about sucking demonic cock?

you wrote usually when you meant to write always

why does it seem to matter to you so much that the obviously gay guy wasn't gay?

Even the actor didn't consider Lorne to be gay or straight. He was for all intents and purposes asexual.

>flamboyant people are usually gay

Technically it was heart disease caused by the tooth infection, I think. So he wasn't necessarily killed by the gay plague. People die of shit like that all the time

If only he had had an immune system :(

Yeah but I'm saying, otherwise more or less healthy people die of infection and heart disease all the time, you don't necessarily need to have AIDS for that to kill you.

He coulda had AIDS, I'm just sayin its inconclusive

and by all the time you mean almost never but occasionally

I'm pretty sure people dying of heart disease is incredibly common in the US

Im pretty sure healthy men under 50 getting a tooth infection that then becomes a heart infection that kills them happens almost never

>According to a 2005 interview, about a month after filming the last episode of Angel, Hallett suffered a dental infection which spread through the bloodstream to his heart, leading to a case of cardiomyopathy, for which he spent five days in the hospital.[7] Although he recovered, his heart muscle and valves were weakened and he found himself easily fatigued afterward. He did not return to acting (except for a voice part in the animated film Geppetto's Secret), but pursued his music career and frequently appeared at media conventions for Buffy and Angel and for science fiction and fantasy in general.[8]

Five years after first experiencing heart problems, and after at least three additional hospitalizations, Hallett died from congestive heart failure on March 29, 2009 at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles with his father by his bedside.[9] He was 33 years old.

That sounds pretty cut and dry to me, he just didn't brush and floss enough and was really unlucky. Could happen to anybody, regardless as to whether or not they're a faggot

>Could happen to anybody, regardless as to whether or not they're a faggot
Same as AIDS :)

Because Angel is in a galaxy far far away

Suddenly I feel a strong craving to brush my teeth

>mfw my grandma got sick after a root canal and thought she might have a tooth infection
>I immediately thought of something like that happening
>she got better quickly

close call anons, that would've been the last straw what with her congestive heart failure, arthritis, and cirrhosis

remember to brush and floss erry day

SSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN!

Don't forget to floss!

THE GAYS AND THE STRAIGHTS
AND THE WHITES AND THE SPADES