I dream of a world where the Estados Unidos and Russia were friends

I dream of a world where the Estados Unidos and Russia were friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CoDominium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why?

choo-choo, here comes the "better-dead-than-r*d" train with a "self-hating-"r*ssian"-flag" locomotive

>Estados Unidos

It takes literal Hitler for us to get along. Feels bad man.

I dream of a world of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and GREATER France

Me too

We could had been one.

Fuck Joan of Ass

I wish aliens attack us and we are all unite to protect Earth. I really admire weapons and military stuff but at the same time I don't want to kill any people. So aliens is win-win situation.

When P*tin is gone, sure.

>When P*tin is gone

Nothing will really change.

Russians will remember Putin more fondly than Americans will remember Drumpf.

You're so naive...

It would be something like this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CoDominium

Formation of the CoDominium

The point of departure of Pournelle's history is the establishment of the CoDominium (CD), a political alliance and union between the United States of America and a revitalized USSR. This union, achieved in the name of planetary stability, reigns over the Earth for over a hundred years. In that time, it achieves peace of a sort, as well as interstellar colonization, but at the price of a complete halt in both scientific and political evolution.

Forced colonization
Corruption and social decay force the CoDominium's BuReloc (Bureau of Relocation) to forcibly transport people from Earth to offworld colonies. This mass expulsion is made possible by the Alderson Drive, a device that allows instantaneous travel across distances of light-years. The starlanes are patrolled by the CoDominium Armed Forces, an elite fighting force created from the French Foreign Legion. The Navy, in particular, recognizes what the politicians and common people of Earth do not: that Earth is headed for disaster, and their primary mission is to remove as many people from Earth as possible before the holocaust.

Collapse

In due time, the CoDominium crumbles under mounting nationalism worldwide. The governments of both the United States and Soviet Union regain their thirst for world supremacy, while the lesser nations chafe from years of CD oppression. The CD begins to lose support and is forced to reduce the size of the Fleet again and again, despite the best efforts of loyalists like the Blaine family and Grand Admiral Lermontov. As a result, several underdeveloped colony worlds are given their independence, prepared or not. On some of these newly freed planets civilization collapses, resulting in mass deaths.

Disbanded CD Marine units band together into mercenary organizations (for example Falkenberg's Mercenary Legion) and hire themselves out to fight in the former colonies, much as the earlier 'condottieri' of Renaissance Italy. Later, major worlds begin hiring out their national armies, and mercenary work becomes an industry. Eventually, mercenaries become legal in warfare, thanks to the "Laws of War", and are a major factor in colony warfare.

On Earth, the inescapable result is the Great Patriotic Wars, the long-delayed Third World War that begins and ends with massive nuclear exchanges. Much of Earth is devastated; civilization collapses and much of the surface is rendered temporarily uninhabitable.
Empire of Man

Before the end, the bulk of the CoDominium Fleet evacuates their families from Earth and resettles them on Sparta (for the Americans and Europeans) and St. Ekaterina (for the Russians and Asians). Within a few years, the Fleet swears allegiance to King Lysander I of Sparta. Sparta and the Fleet soon begin the Formation Wars, taking advantage of the political, economic, and technological vacuum caused by the collapse of Earth to reunify the human colonies under Sparta's leadership and form the Empire of Man. For several hundred years, the Empire is the sole government of humanity.

>The United States

>The United States of the CoDominium Era is a welfare state divided into two classes: Citizens and Taxpayers. "Citizens" are welfare dependents who are required to live in walled sections of cities called "Welfare Islands." People are given whatever they need, including the drugs like Borloi to keep them pacified. There are no limits to how long they can stay on welfare, except that they must live in a Welfare Island. Although people are free to gain an education and work or become a colonist, many citizens did not, preferring to live their whole lives supported by the government. Generally citizens are uneducated and illiterate. Some BuReLoc involuntary colonists are Citizens. By the late CD era, the Welfare Islands were three generations old. "Taxpayers" are the working, educated, and privileged upper class. They carry identification cards to separate them from Citizens.

>Political parties maintain influence in the government, with a multi-party system arising during the CoDominium era. The Unity Party is a combination of the Democratic and Republican parties, and supports the CD. Other major parties include the pro-CD Freedom Party; the radical Liberation Party; and the nationalistic, anti-CD and anti-Communist Patriot Party.

I wonder who is most of "Citizens" are.

>So aliens is win-win situation.

You mad, cabrĂ³n?

It could happen if we Russians finally ditch the imperialist agenda. Things were going well (not without any cloud) before Russo-Georgia war and even than, but it changed when Russia swallowed Crimea and instigated Donbass war.
We should live for our own and stop taking care of our "little bros" (who want this in no way).

Union of Soviet America

I really really really hate niggers lads

Cringe overwhelming, fuck off g.i.

Dumb post from tripfaggot as expected.
Elites don't care about little bros they wanted political and economical control of Ukraine.

pretty sure a civilization capable of interstellar travel would absolutely murder us

I dream of a world where that's not even possible

hohol plz