welcometotwinpeaks.com/countdown/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for lauras big fat puusy

First for:

Hello, Buella

First for /bestgirl/

Dick Tremayne

:c

Harry S. Truman, 33rd President, and in office for First Atomic Bomb.

Sherrif Harry S Truman named after him.

Also President Truman was literally a 33rd degree mason and head of a Lodge (white/black?):

>In 1940, Truman was elected Grand Master for the Grand Lodge of Missouri.

>On October 19, 1945, Truman was given the 33rd degree of the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite for the southern jurisdiction. He is the only President to have received this distinction, which he considered with satisfaction to be the culmination of his Masonic career. "Freemasonry," Truman wrote in 1939, "is a system of morals which makes it easier to live with your fellow man, whether he understands it or not." (Letter to Frank P. Briggs, December 13, 1939. Papers as U. S. Senator and Vice President.)

Source: Truman Library

trumanlibrary.org/places/gv36.htm

i used to think so, but she's a super unstable crazy bitch desu. so many meltdowns.

Just came to say how fucking glad I am Carel Struycken is in the new season.

And also, /tpg/ is the least cancerous board on all of Sup Forums. I will miss this.

Sheryl Lee is CUTE!

The Log Lady has a long history with fire, and knows full well the power it has to destroy. The scripts for season one include detailed information about her husband being fire fighter who died trying to put out a forest fire. Similarly, The Secret Diary has a scene in which Sarah Palmer tells Laura about the Log Lady's husband being a fire fighter who died in the forest, after being engulfed in flames. The Twin Peaks "Access Guide to the Town" additionally describes him as fireman.

The original scripts also feature an extended version of the scene at the log lady's house. It describes her cabin as "filled will fire-fighting equipment", and she describes how she takes extreme precaution when she cooks to keep the flames "under control".

Remember her annoyed retort towards Cooper and Truman, when they weren't taking her log's warnings seriously. (Hawk, on the other had, seemed to understand her messages perfectly.):

>Close your eyes and you'll burst into flames.

The full scripted scene offers even more information about her husband's death, and her belief system:

>He met the devil. The devil took the form of fire. Fire is the devil, hiding, like a coward, in the smoke.

Furthering the connections between fire, death, and the spiritual realm: the soot-covered woodsmen might be the eight loggers who died in a river fire (as highlighted in The Secret History), the "fire walk with me" ritual is performed in a ring of flames (candles), and BOB was created by the very fire that disrupted the barrier between the earthly and spiritual realms. Connections can even be made to the heat of electricity, and the most popular vice in Twin Peaks, cigarettes.

Perhaps, the Giant/??????? is a spiritual fireman of sorts? Maybe he, and other forces of good, like the Log Lady's husband/log, are working to calm the fires stoked by "the evil that men do".

>/tpg/ is the least cancerous board on all of Sup Forums
what board have you been visiting on Sup Forums? this is the most cancerous next to /who/ and /got/

It just makes me want to help her, desu. She just needs an anchor in her life.

Damn

>Just came to say how fucking glad I am Carel Struycken is in the new season.
Yup, I know the reason why we couldn't get Michael J Anderson (and I do blame him for it), but it's nice to have one of the old iconic back.

Then... are you lost?

should be renamed autism general lmao

Dougie Jones kills niggers

nah dude it's too late. maybe if she had an anchor after twin peaks ended.

What drug(s) was Sherilyn Fenn addicted to?

Will Jeffries appear in name only, an image, a flash back or has David Lynch filmed a super secret cameo role before Bowie died???

>implying i haven't seen her nude scenes in shameless
>implying i don't want to lick her milky white thighs and suck on her big ol MILF tits

9 WHEN
W
H
E
N
GIMME IT NOW NOW NOW

Prince's BBC

People were thinking he might have been recast but after Bob and The Arm weren't recast I doubt he's recasting Jeffries either. If he didn't get any footage of Bowie he probably will just be on the other end of phone calls or similar things.

Americans gotta have a good meal first

Johnny Depp's cum

A lot of people speculate Tim Roth, most likely because they're both British, but Phillip Jeffries wasn't a British character so that doesn't even make fucking sense.

He only has 4 scenes and we've already seen 3 or so of them.

Wrapped in plastic!

/tpg/
I'M HUNGRYYYYYYYYY

Tim Roth is also 14 years too young. He is younger than Kyle even.

C R O A T I A

the fuck is this

Ok. So what is balthazar getty's character? A drug dealing lodge spirit? "THE" magician that longs to see?

>Coop's hair

Something looks wrong here.

Richard was high as fuck during that scene so I'm not sure how much of it was magic and how much of it was his mind not correctly interpreting what was happening.

How will /tpg/ ever recover?

>or has David Lynch filmed a super secret cameo role before Bowie died
I seriously hope it's this.
S3 filming started filming in september 2015 and Bowie died in january 2016. FWWM left too many questions about Jeffries so it's obvious that when this season got approved Lynch would try to get Bowie to appear in it.
Bowie knew he was dying and, along with Blackstar, being in the third season of one of the most important TV shows ever (1/4 of a century after it was cancelled) would be a great way to say goodbye to the world.
And he's been mentioned several times so far.

>met my next year roommate yesterday
>he looks like david minus the god tier hair

he looks exactly like am i canon?

yes
also seduce your roommate and post pics. have him grow hair like David's.

/tpg/ is already dead after only 40 days. What a joke of a series and fanbase LOL

he even has the piercing blue eyes, which is weird since we're both sand people

Last thread couldnt come up with much. Lets try it again.

Name one scene from the new season that is at least as good or better then the best ones from the original series.

Doppelganger

lewd
are you that Iranian or whatever guy who posted some time ago about reading the e-book version of Frost's book?

nah
t*rk

from the last thread
also
>Coop in the Mauve Zone
>Bobby and Laura's pic
>the ending of episode 5 (Dougie and the statue. the song was great over it.

Loving the new series but the finale but the Red Room scenes from the finale literally cannot be topped.

If I had to pick a specific scene probably youtube.com/watch?v=yVmBLrHqLm8

briggs

new mexico > s2 finale
there i said it

oops typed finale twice

>post a scene from the new season
Posts a scene from the old season

A shoop from The Good Wife

>DoppelCoop goes back to Twin Peaks and pretends to be Cooper again

youtube.com/watch?v=2vOg0HyJpvI

youtube.com/watch?v=4QBl-BuEIV8

youtube.com/watch?v=kjeCNnbVYAQ

youtube.com/watch?v=x3sZI8k20D0

youtube.com/watch?v=kf0ZvY2usbY

youtube.com/watch?v=B62P6Gm9jpE

youtube.com/watch?v=G2_nUbhhrUc

Nothing in season 3 compares

>It's yrev very good to rape you again, old friend

I'd love that actually. But it would only work if he could funtion again, meaning had some garmonbozia back so he doesn't come across like he did to Gordon, Albert, Tammy and Diane.

>no FBI pin
PermaDougie confirmed?

Needs more tilt

Gay.

She's even worse in real life.

Audrey lost her virginity to Billy Zane

>still talking about twin peaks during a 2 week break immediately following babys first arthouse: the episode
y

Audrey is literally worst girl and the #1 pick for normie faggots

ummm, no sweetie

this, Lucy is best girl, fucked best boy (Dick) and made best son (Richard)

>overcompensating this hard over your shit taste

Twin Peaks is truly heaven if that goddess is worst girl

Richard Horne?

Tween Pics > Twink Pics >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twin Peaks

Richard

I meant Wally

Shes the most basic of bitches

>ohhh isn't it so dreamy? Im such a unique soul and I always get what i want >:3

I hope they fuck this season.

Oh shit I forgot it was 2 weeks
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT PINS ARE THOSE REEEEEEEEEE

>white trash slut shelly
>prostitute drug addict laura
>prude donna
>self-harming annie
>tranny josie
>old one eye nadine

Literally the only other acceptable /bestgirl/ choice is Norma, but Audrey wins out on age.

>spoiled slut who throws herself at any available dick

What about Maddy?

>Audrey
>basic
lmao, I think you meant to say
>unique
>you think she's a bitch at first, but then find out she's a deep and sad soul who needs a friend who understands her.
>qt
>QT!

Lucy wins again

She was the last person there to lose her virginity besides Annie who literally lived in a convent.

Fair waifu choice

any scene from episode 8
black lodge scenes from episode 2
Mr. jacpots

>literally cucked andy and pitted two men in some fucking reality tv-esque competition to be her son's father

Lucy was fucking cancer

Reminder that Laura is now Jesus and the show went full Lucas.

>implying you could resist Dick

But she'd probably do anal.

Is it true Lynch saw the script for the s2 finale and tore it up? I can't imagine how shitty it was.

What do we watch in the meantime boys?
My vote goes for this...
youtube.com/watch?v=bnpEf9Dd0yI

Wild at Heart

I'm watching the Outer Limits.

welcometotwinpeaks.com/countdown/
oh shit they got the epsidoe 8 poem on repeat