It's Official: The U.S. is Becoming a Minority-Majority Nation

usnews.com/news/articles/2015/07/06/its-official-the-us-is-becoming-a-minority-majority-nation

>usnews.com/news/articles/2015/07/06/its-official-the-us-is-becoming-a-minority-majority-nation

50.2 percent of children TWO YEARS AGO were "minorities"

(50.2%)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majority
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>minority-majority
us social pattern descriptions are harder than theoretical physics

*Mexican Majority
Asians have their own agenda and niggers are not allowed in our club.

the minority term was originally just a nice way to label brown people

but it no longer makes any fucking sense

"invaders" or "fake americans" would suit them better

I don't think yall understand how statistics work.

The "majority" is the highest numbered group. Even if it's below 50%, a certain group can still be a majority. Say that the United States was 40% White. That'd leave 60% "other" BUT that other is split up into Black, Asian, Native American, Latino, etc. As long as those respective groups don't exceed the 40% that whites hold, they are still in the minority.

Not that hard to grasp.

Good. Looking forward to seeing "muh slavery" card suddenly not working anymore due the hispanics not giving a fuck.

>minorities have such easy lives!
>i dont want whites to be a minority!
Pick one.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majority

Only certain minorities have easy lives, due to Whites. Whites, as a minority, won't have an easy life.

Serves you right

Btw you may wanna start closing up bases all around the world.
We may have accepted in the past but we won't once you become Brazil.

>When will us white get the coveted "minority" title considering we are the fucking minority by the definition of the word?
oh boy do you really want people to treat you like shit more?

I mean it's already happening on some PC lefty campuses, but do you really want that great benefit in regular society? White people are so damn sensitive, I swear if most of the sensitive white genocide folks were black you guys would go all Dallas shooter crazy with race rage, given the situation and history of Black America vs White America.

We're going to need white safe spaces for all the PC white genocide folks.

Woh. We're at about 90% and is now starting to close borders and deporting non EU immigrants. Thank Thor I'll never have to live as a minority in my own country.

I'm just gonna an hero now before it gets worse

You didn't get it, you are still gonna be it, look at the ones alredy here.

Minorities have easy lives due to white people being forced to give them handouts, the other races won't return the favor when it comes time.

Not that hard to understand.

It is anything that is not white. Individually not much.

As a white male, where can I move To in the world to be safe?
What's the whitest nation?

yeah thats a big fucken surprise

Sorry, I don't speak nigger.

Tell that to your women on their dick.

This is how it must be.

Just don't fight it.

Do you want to be a racist, or do you want to be happy?

Face it, our country is going to be beautiful when there are no whites left

There have been more spics than blacks for a long time.

Not unless you start breeding like rabbits.
Your election choices would be between Muhammad and Ahmed when you're 80.

Good thing the fertility rate of your permanent migrants isn- oh wait.

AMERICA GOLD MEDAL IN THE KEKLYMPICS

>When will us white get the coveted "minority" title considering we are the fucking minority by the definition of the word?

Not for a long time. The world will get progressively worse, white population will get down to 10%, then they'll do the same culture push for white people like they're doing with minorities right now.

Search your heart, you know it to be true.

Why do liberals think if you're a minority you will not integrate?

Do they think we're ALL black and/or Californian chicano shitheads?
Oh wait they do, since all of the liberal scumfucks come from Satan's asshole itself, California.

>be american
>be cucked

Antartica

Anywhere in Eastern Europe. Czech republic is ideal since it has good gun laws and western living standards

>tfw wanted to contribute to the white race
>only 5'8"

Sorry guys, nothing I can do.

Keep talking like welfare was created for minorities and not whites.

>(50.2%)

You can dilute non-white race quality if that is important to you. Stick your shit-tier genetics in those with health issues.

all the shitskins fuck each other and i consider it 1 race, a shitskin race

It's actually really easy to do just that.

>Minorities have easy lives due to white people being forced to give them handouts
>He thinks white people weren't destroying black communities for generations including up til the 08 crash
>her der handouts

Don't know. I don't hate people and not a racist. I just want to live my life. Some whites on the other hand...muh race muh identity muh white womenzz.

Whites are now non minority minorities

Their communities are destroyed because they did jack and shit but live off welfare.

The word you're thinking of is plurality, fampai. So close.

>Cancerous
>Burns in the sun

LOL

if you think that you are the shitskin, mentally

it's only temporary

they have to go back

When minorities become the majority and realize they can still play the minority card, you're going to suffer. Badly.

haha yes! white people weren't lynching blacks and fighting tooth and nail to prevent them from voting and getting educated and having rights for centuries! It's all because they've been living on welfare from Master then Jim Crow then good ole Democrats is all. No oppression to see here folks!

But then the white genocide folks will feel attacked by the slightest nonsense in the news. Talk about safe space PC bullshit.

>tripfaggot trying to be tough guy

o i am laffin

>yanks
>white
and i bet the 49.8 includes mexicans kek

finally

Relax, whites still number around 240 million.

Around half of them are geriatric. It's over.

What the article is implying is that more and more children are born out of mixed couples. So, it's actually diffilcult for them to be included in any category. Considering, as the article says, that "Hispanic" is not used a race category, there can be many races classified as Hispanic.

So, they seem to imply the future population of the USA will look a lot more mixed. The majority of it, that is. So you won't be able to tell apart one group from another anymore. Those who will easily fall into one category will be in the minority (such as whites).

oh dear

>Lynchings
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA barely anybody got lynched and when people got lynched it was for serious offenses. White people were lynched by white people too you fucking dumbass.

thanks Denmark!

You are correct that like lynching only happened to like 0.1% of the population, but like terrorism it is meant to terrify a population into submission. By this token Islamist scum in Europe is ok! because like hardly anyone is killed proportionally.

implying niggers are people, or mudbloods

This is really what scares Crackers. They know their white supremacist society has come to an end. You better pray Trump wins because the rest of America will remember this campaign.

tfw ahmed throws a fake coup and blames it on muhammad kills him and you dont even get to vote.

They have already started swapping out "minority" for "member of a marginalized group" in most text books and news articles. By the time non-whites are the overwhelming majority, the goyim won't even remember we used to call non-whites minorities and blame their comparatively smaller percentage of the population for why they commit crimes and have low IQs.

No, that would be a plurality, you fucking imbecile.

technically 'relative majority' is also an accepted term.

Don't call them 'minorities.' Call them 'coloreds.'

Don't worry, nigger. You'll get what you want soon enough. A spic/nigger majority country. And then it will crumble to shit like every other spic/nigger majority country.

would you like a free helicopter ride?

>the rest of America will remember this

Who gives a shit.

I just hope the US has the race war sooner rather than later. It doesnt even matter who wins.

Here

>South Africa

White people gotta go on a mass genocide soon