Starfire- So you know what its like to be judged based on how you look, or who you are

Starfire- So you know what its like to be judged based on how you look, or who you are.

Cyborg- Of course I do. I'm part robot.

It got renamed desuarchive.

could you imagine how much better it would have been if starfire asked him if it was becuase he was a robot instead

Maybe cyborg feels more closer to machines and cars because he party idenitys with them. Like he not only loves his car but feels almost a twinge of compassion.

Nah it's better that you knew exactly what he was saying but didn't explicitly say it, otherwise it would have been way to peachy and on the nose

Why would he say that it's because he's black? Looking like a freak with metal, glass and plastic parts grafted onto him would be alienate him from society a lot more than being black would.

it would have been cuter if starfire was being naive instead of cyborg just saying IM A ROBOT

But I don't want cute there.

And actually, being a Cyborg is a bigger issue than being black.

LET'S
HIT

>What? Whaddaya mean, I can't eat here? It's cuz I'm part robot, isn't it?
>No no sir, not at all. It's cuz you're black.
>Oh. Whew! That's a relief.

THE
NUTSHACK

What are you getting Black from?
His hair? That scene wasn't talking about his hair color at all. I mean who would be that stupid to obsess about his hair color. Its only on his eyebrows, I really dont get how you came to that conclusion.

PART ROBOT.
PART MAN.
ALL HERO.

COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU.

I'd feel more uncomfortable about trying not to stare at a cyborg that's basically all robot than anything. Only really sheltered people from suburbs would find the black thing as distracting as the robot man thing.
And if I lived in the DC universe I'd probably be afraid of Cyborg being a villain if I didn't know who he was, there seems to be a lot more villains with robot parts than heroes.

THOES TRIPS AND DUBS!

THEN WE GOONA GET THOES SHOWERS!

ROBOCOP!

RATED R

>Starfire asks with certainty, "Is it because you're part robot?"
>Cyborg smiles, "Yes, that's it."

Tumblrfags would shed tears of joy.

>Cyborg
>Black

Pick one

He's a black robot man

When I was real young I thought Cyborg was a monkey because I thought his brown skin looked more like brown fur.

>Robot monkey living in human society by pretending to be a black man.

I'd watch it.

What did you live in mid america where its still 1930s over there

Didn't this happen to Storm once where she was happy that people were hating her because she was black instead of for being a mutant?

It's not meant to be cute it's meant to be a humorous bait and switch.

it didnt feel that way

holy shit

I would.

Kids think the darndest things, don't they?

With Mojo Jojo's backstory being contantly broadcasted plus Evil Con Carne around, I don't blame you.