Stop watching capeshit

the reason I can never take anyones opinion here seriously is because theres a lot of you that unironically enjoy capeshit.

if you want to know if you have an IQ under 100, you watched pic related and thought it was good.

how can "capeshit" be bad if so many people like it? maybe youre just a contrarian shitlord?

because theres a lot of stupid people in the world just like you who have a very low standard of entertainment.

At first it was cool, getting all these superpower fantasies in big budget productions. But it got too old too soon for me, now I can't stand it. I've come to hate superheroes altogether now.

Gf can't get enough tho.

>i am smarter and have better taste than everyone else
you have to be 18 to post here etc.

I enjoyed, I don't think it was good overall and I wouldn't watch it again though. I don't know why you think anyone cares about what you think.

not everyone, but most people.

grow up
youre not as smart as you think you are

they are targeted at women, these movies all have hot dudes that are submissive to their smarter female sidekick who leads them through their life decisions
the whole issue is that the scripts are literally always the same shit, otherwise I wouldn't be bored to death like you are

Dr. Strange was the last capeshit I watched. Haven't seen WW or GOTG 2 and don't plan to. I finally realized that it's all just the same mindless schlock repackaged over and over. Glad I caught Logan before I quit watching capeshit though, because that one was genuinely good.

you sure do know a lot about me for some reason

I watched it. Amazingly forgettable. Daringly safe. Awe-striking in its mediocrity.

BvS, on the other hand, I unrepentantly love.

>the pretentious shitlord is also a pedophile
what a surprise

>52x124

This, they're just reusing the same formula over and over again, it's ridiculous. It makes sense since they are mostly aimed to families.

Logan and Deadpool played it a little different than the rest and they got a good response, it would be nice if the studios started taking comic films to another level.

BvS did try something different too, but it was a fucking mess.

It's closer than it appears.

Bvs needed to be a trilogy

well yeah I was mostly talking about MCU movies, those are literally the same movie (iron man 2) remade over and over and over again with no variarion, the fox movies are a bit different.
DC wanted to differenciate themselves but now it's just going to be the mcu again, wonder woman is basically a mcu movie

Well GOTG tried the comedy angle too, but all capeshit movies are for kids and teens so we can't expect much from them really
would you watch Cars 2? Boss baby? if not, then you wouldn't watch capeshit either

I don't like superhero movies and I actually read comics. The movies lack the colourful fun and wackiness of the comics, the movies don't really feel like they're for "fans" more so than they are for general audiences. Comics are sort of a guilty pleasure anyway

What comics do you read? I've tried to get into them, but every Avengers/Batman comic I read just feels so damn stupid to me.

modern comics are fucking awful, you should go back to stuff from the 70s and 80s

OP's the superhero whom we need to save this board from the drain

>if you want to know if you have an IQ under 100, you watched pic related and thought it was good

Wanna know how I know you have an IQ under 100?

I thought it was pretty good.

Looooooooooooooooool

Oh wait you're serious.

this sounds like burger logic kys

Doctor strange was fucking great. Kill yourself. Also I know I'm smarter than most of you film cucks, literally all of you mediocre shits are pretentious faggots. Few have some talent and intellect but the rest and majority are pretentious faggots.

When it comes to superheroes I mostly read Bronze Age stuff (1970-1985) because it has the right balance of goofy and serious. I would recommend looking at non cape comics though, like Saga, East of West, Paper Girls, and Jonah Hex

Mr. Doctor was good

i tried watching wonder woman the other day just to see if it met the hype. of course it didn't. that was the last time i ever give capeshit a shot.

I love these threads because of the amount of rage it triggers in capecucks. All of them crawl out of the woodwork to defend their manchild taste.

A good way to solve the Reddit / low IQ / shit taste infestation would be to permaban everyone who responds negatively to these threads. After enough cleansing Sup Forums would be much less cancerous.

i'm convinced they're all just shills at this point

yeah, capeshit is made for stupid people. hard to argue against that