Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?

Thank god he finally got a ps4

He did nothing wrong.

A tryhard retard.

A hero

The greatest thing to come out of Norway since Varg Vikernes.

This thread is going to be filled with dipshits that don't understand the concept of "treason" or lack the ability of long term planning to understand that killing these future leftist politicians will create a nice power gap in a few years when the oldfags finally die away.

He started a conversation.

He was an absolute chum tbqh

>now that the dust has settled

lookmomiposteditagain.jpg

a good goy

Call of Duty - Marxist Assault

He should've killed more.

Basically fundamentally correct views but wrong and bad execution of his ideas.

I love his declaration of European independence. I think he should use his spare time in prison to write a dissertation and become a doctor.

tell them the Cola Man

The hero Europe needs, but not the one it deserves

I wonder if Norwegians are pissed he successfully sued for human rights abuses about not having his PlayStation

I need to go to norway and stab some immigrant dindu while wearing Templar robes, sounds cozy as fuck, breakfast lunch and dinner, playstation, (limited) internet and probably out on parole after 5 years.
Bet they even have a fully modernised gym and all the inmates are friendly as fuck.
>"How'd you learn this new language and land a job"
>"Stabbed a coon"

Yeah, for right wing politicians, exactly as plannes

I've a feeling he was hacked by a foreign country

I mean that he was encouraged to do what he did by undercover agents of a hostile government

I suppose it could be that he was a rejected person that built a psychosis out of the EDL and Norway's home fascism and WoW /pol type dialogue

but it doesn't ring true to me,

someone else could have been walking him through his actions...

I do have sympathy for him and one of my thoughts is that one day he can leave prison, grieve and be a citizen in society again

it's the best possible outcome I can imagine,

Epic post