Mexican cartel leader who dismembered a 6 yo girl while still alive is jailed for life

>Marciano Millan Vasquez, 34, was given seven life sentences in Texas Thursday
>He was a regional boss for the Zetas cartel and involved in 29 deaths in Mexico
>Among his victims was a six-year-old girl who he chopped up with an axe while she was still alive in front of her father
>“He got the axe and cut off her knee and an arm. … She would cry. She would scream.”
>The witness said Millan laughed and told the father, “‘So you’ll remember me.’”
>Because the gang has ties to the US and Vasquez was where he was living when he was arrested, he was prosecuted and jailed in Texas
mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/Zetas-Trial-Day-7-8377013.php

This is why we have to secure our border. If Sicario didn't convince then this has to

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

It doesn't matter for liberals
Nonwhites can never do anything bad

What kino is this?

fuck off to Sup Forums

how racist, America could really use the cultural enrichment from people like him

fuck off kike

the result of the benevolent tolerance of corruption

I was looking for kino where mexicans are exposed as nothing more than the dirty animals they are. Thanks!

Mexico is already such a violent country why don't they just execute these fucks?

You can take the Mexican out of the Aztec, but you can't take out the Aztec out of Mexican.

Why are Mexicans so evil, bros?

Mexican here
yes we are please nuke ASAP

The subject of the thread is also Sicario, the wall is a secondary, introductory subject

roasties BTFO

he'll be out in 6 months

Man on Fire

Should be quartered, oh well.

I guess you could say... she was real broken up about it!

Friendly reminder that you only click on stories like this because they support your confirmation bias and that they aren't a logical way of informing your view of a subject as a whole.

t. proud mexican

Yea, it's not like the criminality of the Mexican people is well documented or anything.

how about emd the drug war

Ok reddit

kys, liberals are the only group even willing to discuss policy to end cartel influence in the United States. Dipshit conservatives just want to fight it with border patrol, while we know that ending their source of funding is the only way to get rid of them

Puns, seriously? How can you read a story like that and not be torn up?

im mexican dickhead and i spend half of my time shitposting on Sup Forums, what makes you any better??

My IQ consists of more than 2 digits.
I'm over 5 feet tall.
I'm not lazy
etc etc etc

>what makes you any better??
I'm not a shitskin

Genetics

The criminality of ALL people is well documented. If you only read the stories about the bad things a race does you'll think that race only does bad things.
I don't expect you to change your opinion, just know that it's based on emotion. Like a woman.

Oh fuck you Sup Forums. Take your shitty copypasta threads and go back to where you belong.

#LetThemIn

I'm not a violent animal the rest of the time

This.

You retards have no problems with Sessions keeping the war on drugs going, which is entirely the reason why the cartels even exist.

Have fun reveling in liberal salt while children get murdered because you guys have no problems with a private prison lobbyist as the fucking AG.

>The criminality of ALL people is well documented.
le semantics face lol

The high rates of Mexican criminality are well documented.
Happy, shitskin?

are you trying to mentally adjust yourself so you don't have to realize that children being chopped up alive in front of their parents is a common occurrence when white people aren't around to keep the peace?

Take your Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and nu9k threads back first and then I'll make sure Sup Forums doesn't make threads like this.

14/88

I guess you could say... I didn't read it!

> Dipshit conservatives just want to fight it with border patrol
No we don't. We'd rather just shoot Mexicans on sight at the border instead if we could.

Let's be honest here for a second, cartel wars are all fueled by US money. US uses this unstable region as a buffer zone between itself and Latin America. If US wanted it to end, it would end tomorrow

So will your stupid lying president ever build the fucking wall orwut? Seems like he lied to you faggots.

You have a secure boarder to keep all the american terrorists inside.

>unstable buffer zone separating an unstable zone
???

The death penalty was made for people like this

Most of Latin America isn't really unstable.

Tits or gtfo

They're just backwater shitholes

>gets BTFO after deflecting with false equivalency
>haha, y-you're girl, si?
Mexican intellectualism at work. No wonder the Spaniards failed to civilize you savages.

And while you're busy doing that the Mennonites laughs as the keep bringing in drugs into America.

The Aryan Nation will take care of him ;^)

Sure and US sponsored war contributes to that. Because it is a war, just not called that. What's called a war in current year anyway

Death penalty is such an easy way out, spending the rest of your life in a fucking cage while your youth dwindles and fades is horrific

No, this is why solitary confinement was made. 23 and a half hours of total darkness for the rest of his life is far worse than death.

Fight them with words, see how that works.

Fun fact: I'm probably whiter than you. Bonus fun fact: to white liberal New Englanders, people like you seem to us the way mexicans seem to you.

Yeah, that's so different from how you live your life I bet

obama literally let teenage gang members into the country. fuck him desu

>6 yo girl
Why is it so important? What if it was boy, or adult woman?

What is up with the increase in Sup Forums shitposting lately?

I wonder what is worse; death or living?

... probably death

legalize weed, kill every drug dealer in a public and painful way. Dont ever stop. But no one has the balls to do it so its a slow burn suffering. Kill anyone caught crossing illegally, pay militias to bounty hunt known offenders. Its really easy to deal with this stuff but muh human rights violations n sheit

>dismembered a 6 yo girl

IS THIS THE FUTURE OF THAT CUNNY SPAMMER

Because of the implications

it's sensationalizing the story so more people are against a certain group of people, don't buy into it

when's the last time you saw an anti jew thing on the news?>???>

Fun fact: you're still wrong, you know it and personal attacks is all you can muster in order to deflect.
I actually believe that you are typical liberal from New England though. Of course, being from the NE means you don't have to deal with the incompetence of minorities on a daily basis. Swing by nyc for some cultural enrichment one day brah.

Marijuana stop being a bussiness a decade ago, most of their bussiness comes from meth and coke, and piracy and counterfeit.

Don't pretend that logic works on you.

You are a vindictive piece of shit. What is the point of doing this?

Maybe is the USA dropped their cocaine habit, Mexico wouldn't be much of an issue