ITT: we discuss who is and is not Husbando material

Lets start with pic related

Yeah he's ok

Great husbando material.

absolute shit husbando

Why the fuck have we started to tolerate furshits again? It's slow but I've been seeing this horseshit subtley start creeping back onto Sup Forums and I'm not fucking having it. Take your stupid bullshit fetish to Sup Forums where there's about 50 threads of it every god damn hour. Seriously every single last one of you bestialits in denial (you're like the bestiality version of pedophiles who fap to loli and try to act like that doesn't make them pedophiles cuz 'hurrr its just 2d') If it was up to me you'd all be sitting in fucking San Quentin with your balls in a vice grip and your fingernails getting pulled out one by one. I fucking hate you god damn pieces of degenerate scum so god damn much, I wish we could build a nuke that somehow only targeted furshits and bronies and just set it off in the areas with the highest population density of you fucking cunts. Seriously, go to fucking Sup Forums or tumblr with your horseshit and don't fucking come back god damn

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OK, bro.

yes
no

what?

why are there like 3 dave the barbarian threads going on right now
did somebody just start watching this

which three?

terrible husbando

Is this some fresh new copypasta?

>complaining about fetishes
>on /trash/ jr.
>implying pb doesn't deserve better than diane

Always liked this one

Too bad he is happily taken...

A Toffee is fine too

>strong
>excellent cook
>heart of pure gold
>can speak to squirrels

He is like the baby duckling who grows up to be a tall, majestic tree that flies away with the other geese, never to be seen again.

I agree with everything else but
>heart of pure gold
Wasn't he a villain? His heart isn't exactly gold, he is a bad guy.

>read that as excellent cock
I was about to ask how you would even know.
Also, my candidate. He'd be extremely loving.

They're gonna bring him back

right?

He was a villain but he wasn't evil. He's just a gullible idiot that got lured into Yzma's servitude for the money so he can afford that house on the hill to make his father proud of him.

In fact Kronk was willing to take a shitton of verbal abuse from Yzma, the straw that finally broke the camel's back was when Yzma said she hated his spinach puffs.

Does anyone like obscure husbandos here?
I feel like most husbandos here are fairly popular and I wanted to try drawing lewds of a character I don't know for a change.

>which three?
This one.

I could go for some obscure husbandos.

Absolutely.

Too needy.

GOAT husbando.

>not wanting to shack it up with opa

You're gross.

They'd better or I'm suing disney. They alluded to him in ludo in the wild with his fingerless arm on the crystal, so we at least know they rememeber he exists. If they introduce a different big bad though they'll probably never top him.

Literally perfect.

Those girl eyelashes make him look really weird.

They make him look beautiful.

no one in SU is husbando or waifu material.

you are not that bright

Superior GF husubando.

Too bad he's taken