CHURCH SHOOTER DYLANN ROOF WAS RAPED IN HIS CELL

nymeta.co/dylannroof/

>“At approximately 5:50 p.m., we received reports that a sexual assault had occurred on cell block 5 where several inmates are located including Dylann Roof. Two correctional officers responded to cell block 5 to investigate the reports. When Officer Jackson inspected the inmate cells, he heard a cry come from the middle section of the tier. Officer Dickson immediately ran down to the cells located in the section to find Roof unclothed, tied to the frame of his bunk bed, with blood leaking from his backside and his undergarments covering his face. Both officers, called medical staff to the tier to assess the situation.”

>According to the medical reports released thus far, Roof’s rectal cavity was severely stretched out, indicating numerous rapes occurred in violent fashion.

>The doctor overseeing Roof’s care gave the following statement:.

>“After examining Roof, we have confirmed that he was sexually assaulted. His injuries are severe and his requires immediate surgery to repair his rectum. A marking was also left on his back that read “Black Owned” which appeared to have been carved into his skin,” according to Dr. Nicols of the prison.

>Reports have indicated that there is some confusion as to how prisoners gained access to Roof’s cell, which was occupied solely by Roof. Other reports indicate cheering could be heard while the rape was occurring from other inmates in their cell.

>Roof was conscious when he was taken to the hospital and allegedly made racial slurs to nurses on staff who were overseeing his initial examination. It’s being said Roof used the N-word to describe his assailants while mentioning how large their private parts were. He also shed some light on the environment surrounding the rape, stating that white inmates stood around and didn’t do anything to protect him, apparently intimidated by the well endowed assaulters.

ROOF STATUS = BLACKED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ye0M6CtN9U
nymeta.co/category/news/
hiphopwired.com/2016/08/06/inmate-put-hands-dylan-roof-bond-thanks-donation-books-video/
nymeta.co/about/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm still not convinced that this is even a real person

>Roof’s rectal cavity was severely stretched out, indicating numerous rapes occurred in violent fashion.Roof’s rectal cavity was severely stretched out, indicating numerous rapes occurred in violent fashion.
Ouch.

Congrats niggers gonna be butthurt when he sues the prison

Fake and gay.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ye0M6CtN9U

>liberals
>kikepost about USA vs Norway prisons
>muh rehab! prison in USA is inhumane!
>white supremascist gets rape
>DAS RITE! KILL WHITEY

Why is Sup Forums such a haven for homosexuals?

>ROOF STATUS = BLACKED
That's a nice fanfic you got there.

He should sue for prison neglect, however i bet he's not smart enough to think that through. If this is real, Dylan can submit a nice lawsuit.

Yeah because this news site isn't fake

nymeta.co/category/news/

The biggest torture for him is to prison him in a jail with black and hispanic majority. He won't survive his anus.

>however i bet he's not smart enough to think that through
And you apparently were not smart enough to check if the source was valid.

>Roof’s rectal cavity was severely stretched out

This shit again

This (((story))) gets posted every few months

fake story yo

This is why you don't get taken alive
Unless your breivik of course

>whitey condemned to die wants reparations
This shit writes itself

Shill media has been waiting for the opportunity to talk about Dylan Roof getting raped in prison.

It's already well known what happens there, so reporting on it is clearly just a way for the media to get back at his message.

bahahahahahahahah

>however i bet he's not smart enough to think that through

You think? the dude is a potato.

I forgot to add: they'll probably talk about Dylan Roof getting raped in the news for weeks.

BLACKED

Serves him right.
Idiots like him and Breivik smear our image and only make us vulnerable to leftist media attacks.

Seems you're more retarded than i am. Notice the words "If this is real", however you took it out of context to warp your ideology into fitting a narrative you decide to push.

I did not read the article nor checked it, i wrote my response and stated "if this is real", you illiterate ass monkey.

I wouldn't be surprised if this never even happened.

Made me smile hehe

It's almost as if it's a false flag in order to have a talking point for the next few weeks. It's not like prisons are supposed to be secure or anything

I remember reading a tweet from a black chick saying so when does the rape start

wonder if shes happy about this

>smearing " I kill race traitors" Anders breivik

This.

Charge the guards with being accessories to sexual assault. This doesn't happen unless someone was paid off.

Then take Roof out back and shoot him.

Living the dream of the average poltard.

To get drilled by 2 BBC's in a violent fashion

Roof was a retard and a pussy. If he really wanted to start a race war, he would've gone to a ghetto and shot some niggers

>other inmates stood around and didn't do anything to protect him, apparently intimidated by the "well endowed" assaulters.

Fake as fuck. Describing the size of their dicks?

Fuck man. Nigs be grasping at straws these days to keep telling people they have the bbc.

Fake and gay, shill harder faggot
Sage Sage Sage

I heard "he" raped a bunch of weak niggers who bowed down before him as if he was a god. That story sounds more believable.

Fake as fuck.

Sounds like a homoerotic nigger fantasy to me. I don't believe a word of it.

Sup Forums BTFO! GET BLACKED WHITE BOYS

>This is why you don't get taken alive
>Unless your breivik of course
I take it you mean, unless you are in the 99% white country and your prisons are better than some hotels around the world.

Surely if a doctor commented on private medical info he would be sued. FAKE.

Likely libtard poc homosexual revenge fan fiction. I don't like what Roof did but if you're going to prison and think you're likely to be raped a.) Don't get caught b.) Don't get taken alive. c.) Get put in solitary.

He will need a bunch of diapers

I'm a vicious racist, but dude

He fuckin shot a bunch of geriatric bible thumpers

Not Jamal from the block, not Keeshawn who "need a square, mang"

>Man who beat up Dylann Roof out on bond thanks to donations
I hope he kills a nigger while on bond so it will kind of be like Roof was responsible for killing another nigger

>dickson

the last paragraph is so believable

Thats pretty hot. His flaccid white cock flopping around drooling as he is railed in the ass.
What a lucky guy.

>UPDATE
>Rapist confirmed as far-right insurgent/abortion clinic bomber Sam Hyde

Antichristian scum BTFO
You can't evade God's Rapenishment.

>intimidated by the well endowed assaulters

Kek if this is true

WHY WONT ANYONE STOP THIS MADMAN

Yeah, Scandinavian prison sounds great. Too bad for the sentencing limits. Maybe just kill a guy every time they release you.

I hope that fucking piece of shit gets raped again when he goes back to his prison

>people ITT are falling for obvious nigger wet dream fantasies

christ

Why not? What is his anus doing to him?

What would that even accomplish though? They're never going to let him out of prison. He's there for life so why even bother pushing a lawsuit?

ah ha ha ha ha ha

why? he's the incarnate of every racist sperg on this website. if you talk to people like him every day here, why is it hard to believe he exists IRL?

I think he was white if you catch my drift.

>to describe his assailants while mentioning how large their private parts were

>apparently intimidated by the well endowed assaulters.

cmon guys this is a classic cuck thread

NYMeta is a fake news site.

Still, fuck niggers, kill them all if you get the chance, etc.

Geeen-yus

Stay strong roofy

This fake news site is trying to get around buying a banner.

This is in fact, advertising for an Onion-style satirical website.

because it's so improbable that a kid who explicitly targeted and murdered black people wouldn't be treated well when put into a prison full of black rapists. I'm sure they had to hire a staff of writers to come up with that highly improbable anecdote.

>Officer Dickson immediately ran down to the cells located in the section to find Roof unclothed, tied to the frame of his bunk bed,
with blood leaking from his backside and his undergarments covering his face.

JUSTICE

>AMERIKEKOLD KEK H(C)U(CK)MOR
HAHAHAH EPIC(UCK)

>a

Fake story, no one would report a story like this with that wording or level of detail

Nice try at propaganda

hiphopwired.com/2016/08/06/inmate-put-hands-dylan-roof-bond-thanks-donation-books-video/

here's the real story

No matter what their law states, I do not believe he is getting out..... Right?

Not sure he was raped in his cell but.

>The bigoted 22-year-old — who has been held in protective custody at the jail since his arrest — was supposed to be taking a solo shower Thursday morning when Stafford pounced. The attacking inmate punched him several times before a guard pulled the two apart. Roof was bruised in his face and back but was not seriously injured.

>It’s unclear how Stafford got out of his cell and into the bathroom. Under protective custody protocol, the facility’s inmates are supposed to be locked in their cells before jail workers let Roof out to shower or use the rec room.

>Officials initially said Stafford would be charged with assault, but Sheriff Al Cannon later said Roof and his lawyer will not press charges.

So they have eye witnesses of him getting attacked but the Sheriff doesn't care. Didn't know people that committed hate crimes could get attacked in jail and have no justice done for them, even if Roof didn't seek charges.

#RoofStong

>DICKSon ran down
>Both officers called medical STAFF to the tier to ASSess the situation
> It’s being said Roof used the N-word to describe his assailants while mentioning how large their private parts were.

>It’s being said Roof used the N-word to describe his assailants while mentioning how large their private parts were.
I would be surprised if it did

>According to the medical reports released thus far, Roof’s rectal cavity was severely stretched out, indicating numerous rapes occurred in violent fashion.

#IAMROOF
#WEAREALLROOF
#SAMHYDEISWITHROOF

nymeta.co/about/

It was bound to happen. Aside from DR's attack on black church goers, instigating a target being put on his back....male on male rape in US prison, us 80% black on white rape.

Any white man should NEVER allow themselves to be taken alive!

Breivik? I doubt it. I'm no expert on Norwegian law but I imagine they'll find a way to hold him even if it means legislating just for scenarios like his.

This is like liberal fanfic right? Because clearly whoever wrote it has no idea what Doctor patient confidentiality is. It's nearly impossible to get medical information of a non-sensitive manner if you are ANYONE but the patient. If you ever get a wife somehow, and miraculously get her pregnant, when you go in for an ultrasound they take her back first to make sure you aren't beating her and to make sure is ok to talk about her in front of you.

So yeah, this is a dumb post.

Please tell me this is a joke

>It’s being said Roof used the N-word to describe his assailants while mentioning how large their private parts were.

I see the cuck fags have found a new creative angle to push their degeneracy.

>butthurt
kek

Gay tier stuff to read.

LMFAO

Sup Forums BTFO

#ISTANDWITHDYLAN

It's probable, but until it happens it's gonna stay nothing more than a nigger fantasy.

The rape might not be real but he did actually get jumped and beaten recently.

Me and Dylan have the same first and last initials lol just realized this.

Daniel Riggs
Dylan Roof

#IOPERATEWITHROOF

t. faggot that doesn't understand how race wars work

If this is true, im glad, and im a white supremicist. You dont kill elderly church goers.

Fake.

For sure. My guess is that after the sentence is over they will deem him mentally insane and a danger to society and will lock him up in some high security mental institute for the rest of his life (until he is better will be the official reason ofc)

>Hello fellow kids

Saging for disinfo