Drive

Just marathoned this
was it autism?

I hate this movie with all my heart

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I Drive.

I just want to play hotline miami when I watch this movie

>ka-chow! *winks at camera*
Seriously, Reynolds?

This is autism.

>soundtrack
I downloaded the OST after watching this

How do you marathon a single movie?

human being and nightcall are absolutely kino

Unironically my favorite movie of all time.

This, literally changed my life

Every time I drive at night I play nightcall and pretend I'm the driver

Best movie of the century for me. It changed my life.

You want a toothpick?

What the fuck does it mean "Just MARATHONED this"? It's a fucking movie, not a series

Was he a cuck Sup Forums?

He means he watched it all the way through without breaks.

newfag

it's a one movie series idiot

wow he sat still for 2 hours what a good boy.

It's hard to do that especially when you are a hungry growing boy and it's close to nap time