twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO THE SOUTH IS THE TRAITOR AAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

hey commiefornian, what guess what character i made

>five foot five point five inches

nothing wrong with finland zones

much too cold
but better than the north east

>much too cold
The only thing preventing Dixieland from being heaven on earth is the climate. If we stuck you guys up in the Yukon it would literally be the perfection of the human species.

0 to -10 C is the perfect temperature

why the fuck do i get these adds and why don't adblock work on these ?

ublock, go to advanced filters and select all and your country one

Here's a thing we can do. Fill out the chart and see how much overlap there is between us all.

I thought you Finns were used to more cold than that.

Not very helpful.

i dont mind the cold, but i prefer mild coldness over freezing, i dont like wearing long undies so my balls freeze quickly

ok real version

where's the /midwest/ general

I miss Sheevposting
he was a good friend

Ah, I see. I never wear long undies either, so my legs are nearly immune to the cold at this point due to constant exposure. Just my fingers that start feeling bad after a while.

You're a camel.

You are also camels.

wtf i love almost-germany now

You forgot the 5°C mark. Also this is very generalized. The entire scale would move accordingly if I had physical work to do. It also depends on whether it's sunny and nice or windy and rainy. The reason the comfort takes a dip just above freezing but then increases again in subzero temperatures is that just above freezing the air is both cold and wet. Below freezing it'll be even colder, but it'll quickly become drier again and therefore more comfortable. I'd rather have winters steadily around -10°C than steadily around 0°C. Also I've never experienced temperatures below -20°C so I marked it red just as a precaution.

Very German post. I like it.

>You forgot the 5°C mark
Ah, thanks for pointing that out. Not sure how I missed that up until now.

i just like wind

thanks finland you are my greatest ally

>All these Euros coming out of the woodwork

We just like stats and stuff I guess. Always happy to contribute some ratings and numbers.

Sasuga Deutschland

Stop lying sweetie, the average temperature in Alberta is around 1,1°C to 4°C depeding on where you are.

Dead forever

I do not believe either of you

>Innsbruck
nice, really want to go to Schloss Ambras tbqh
up there on my bucket list just behind Florence

>forgot my picture
triggered

rip

That's because we get extremes in both ranges, so the average is right in the middle of both. Winters hit -40 wind chill pretty easily and summers can reach +30.

I don't believe you either.

this made me laugh, thanks.

love it when it's nice and chill

haha i truly hate living hahaha

what is there to believe, i dont like hot weather and sweating, i prefer my woolen socks and shirt over a t-shirt and shorts

haha

This but the opposite and unironically.

So you only enjoy when it's above 40 or below -40 ?

fine you fucking autist

stop being different
also what's your opinion on saunas

superb comfy tier to max with beer and some mates

:^)

And I live in south Croatia, where temperature May - mid September is 32 degrees average

THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEELINEEEEEEESSSSSS OF THE LOOOOOOONG DISTAAAANCE RUNNERR

tfw no curry gf

I used to play soldier so much
Surprising how this game still live so long

STEP BY STEP
HEART TO HEART
LEFT RIGHT LEFT
WE ALL FALL DOWN
LIKE TOY SOLDIERS

is it Paul

yes, fixed his hand

I like it
saved

Even after 10 years, the game is on the top 10 most played even if Valve doesn't care about it. It's pretty impressive.

Wish I was a grill

same because then i wouldn't be alive hahahahaha

I want to upload my consciousness to the internet so I can be condemned to eternal suffering

Starting to feel genuine concern for Macon.

I enjoy biscuits and gravy.

i'm always depressed from january to march for some reason

Yorkshire?

pls be in Yorkshire

yorkshire?

are you currently residing in Yorkshire?

Hang in there.

please for the love of god tell me you're in yorkshire

sorry but I am from the south and pretty far from yorkshire

Tsk.

I lived in leeds for 2 years but I am absolutely not a yorkshireman.

>not from Yorkshire
Yuck

youtube.com/watch?v=CnqzIYZR1GA

Just picked a dankpad t430s, ama.

did you suck a dick for it, faggot?

goodbye

Here's my shitty opinion, did it based on our humidity down here

Hell, I don't know why y'all bitch about the cold, it was upper 20s today with 10% humidity and I just had a light jacket and sweatpants and was comfortable, on the other hand, upper 20s with 90% humidity feels like -20

>new england

another fag left, you guys should gimme all your monies

don't knwo if I trust this finn

ow oof my urethra

I don't trust anyone that posts Apu

explain

howmanypeopleareinspacerightnow.com/

his urethra

oof

wonder how that jap feels being the only one

He reported that he had grown 2cm while in space, such a unique oportunity for Macon

>girl I had a crush on all last semester came up and talked to me before a class we had today
feels goodman
blog over

I guesstimated off of the points I knew

Um fair zu sein, müssen Sie einen sehr hohen IQ haben, um Rick und Morty zu verstehen. Der Humor ist extrem subtil, und ohne einen festen Griff der theoretischen Physik werden die meisten Witze über den typischen Kopf eines Betrachters gehen. Es gibt auch Ricks nihilistische Sichtweise, die geschickt in seine Charakterisierung eingewoben ist - seine persönliche Philosophie z. B. bezieht sich stark auf Narodnaya Volya-Literatur. Die Fans verstehen das Zeug; Sie haben die intellektuelle Fähigkeit, die Tiefen dieser Witze wirklich zu schätzen, um zu erkennen, dass sie nicht nur lustig sind - sie sagen etwas tiefes über LIFE. Leute, die Rick & Morty nicht wirklich mögen, sind wirklich Idioten - natürlich würden sie beispielsweise den Humor in Ricks existentiellem Schlagwort "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub", das selbst ein kryptischer Hinweis auf Turgenevs russische Epen Fathers and Sons . Ich grinse gerade, wenn ich mir gerade vorstelle, dass einer dieser addleren Schläfer sich verwirrt an den Kopf kratzt, während Dan Harmons genialer Witz sich auf ihren Fernsehbildschirmen entfaltet. Was für Narren ... wie ich sie bemitleide.

Und ja, übrigens habe ich ein Rick & Morty Tattoo. Und nein, du kannst es nicht sehen. Es ist nur für die Augen der Damen - und selbst dann müssen sie zeigen, dass sie im Voraus innerhalb von 5 IQ-Punkten (vorzugsweise niedriger) sind. Nothin Personal Kind

this is a pretty catchy song

youtube.com/watch?v=dEmGE4XgYMU