Clinton's mental health has been cleared by psychiatrists as BETTER than the average bell curve ratio...

Clinton's mental health has been cleared by psychiatrists as BETTER than the average bell curve ratio, while professors and numerous psychiatrists have attributed Trump to having co-morbidity. Some mentioned are narcissism and psychopathy.

Why would you guys not listen to empirical evidence and doctors?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Empirical evidence concludes without a doubt OP is a cum guzzling faggot

Trump represents liars, psychopaths and narcissists well because he's one of them.

It would make sense. She spends a lot of time around people from diverse backgrounds, this is commonly associated with higher brain activity and sustained mental health at an advanced age.

Empirical evidence indicates that OP takes two nigger fists elbow's deep regularly.

This woman is not fit to lead a country.

>empirical evidence

This is your new meme?

It's already stale.

Link?... oh wait.. you lied again. Damnit Shillery

Whats in the needle?

Don't feed the shills.

>cleared by psychiatrists

Evidence? No? Ok then.

Must be an epi pen

Psychopaths and narcissists are more likely to be liberals though.

Because professors and psychiatrists are leftwing and biased. And probably jewish.

empirical evidence needs valid sources. saying

>IT HAS BEEN PROVEN EMPIRICALLY

ainĀ“t enough. plus psychology is just pseudo science

Shut up shit turd.

Thank you for Correcting The Record, based shabbos goys

I see you Xing Cho Bao!

Empirical evidence states that there is 1 POST BY THIS ID.

>no sources
>1 post by this id

Truly, made me think.

And those psychologists aren't even using scientific terms. It's narcissistic personality disorder, or one of a few antisocial disorders. A real psychologist would never call someone a sociopath or a psychopath, those are outdated normie terms.

Also, psychology is a psuedoscience in the same sense that history is. They're both social sciences, but there's not a lot of science, at least by the common orthodox usage, although it is a science in the technical manner.

>>arbitrarily

>no evidence or source
WTF I hate Trump now !
Thanks random guy on the internet for telling me this. I 100% believe you.

Oh and :

sage

Empirical evidence and doctors also said that lead in gas wasnt a problem

I'll just leave this here...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

>Why would you guys not listen to empirical evidence and doctors?

Because they disagree with me. Trump 2016, faggit.

Psychiatrists recognized homosexuality as a mental defect until they were told not to.

Its a quack science at best, as anyone can tell Hillary's head is fucked

Help me

Empirical evidence sheds light on an increasing nervousness in OP over Trump landslide victory.

Why does that matter? She's provably corrupt and completely inept.

All you are doing is giving her less excuses for behavior and record.

I read the same thing you did and it clearly said the opposite of everything you just did. Why are YOU not listening to empirical evidence and doctors?

I've defecated all over my face and mouth coating my lips with putrid chocolate soft serve. The scent of my anal release is most heinous and vile.
The air is permeated with fecal stink and I gag until I dry heave and eventually vomit all over my oakwood floor that I had installed dos nights prior. My friend of boyish descent finish in my ass missionary to make it more gay. I am
not subhuman or Gryphon. I have a 48 inch wingspan telecommunications major from Devry institute. Master of jack of all trades animal nigger. The shots I can make from 400 yards make JFK sweat. Listen closely indian patel as I enter your gas station at dos in the morning. I ask for the b room key and I defecate all the sides and smear the nutrient all over the walls and sink, as I exit the premises I make fucks to you..hanging used con damns all over bed room and sitting on bed with only white tanks top and cotton panties with poop stain on it because liberation of women I am..
makings of intense homosex lovemaking releasing sperm into anal. I let future children ooze out of my back side ok mother fucker bitch. You can makings of understand to extent of manufacture cotton candy crystal sugar melt on spoon and inhale the smoke of Gilligan idiot cock pig..

lol quality bait

>psychiartists diagnosing problems of a patient they haven't personally interviewed

remember, they went to college so they know better

Psychology is the softest science there is, if it is science at all. Its just a bunch of people studying things nobody cares about and spouting their conclusions through popsci authors as if the conclusions weren't something any non-autist could come up with with far less government funding. Alternatively, they follow social trend lines and come out with nonrepeatable conclusions like "casual sex is good for you, ignore what thousands of years of opinion and history say because appeal to novelty and appeal to hedonism!"

Hillary is a sociopath, Trump is a narcissist.

If you disagree with this you are objectively wrong.

>having to get you mental health cleared is nothing to worry about.

Your basically saying Hillary has had to go see psychiatrists which is literally the opposite of a mentally healthy person.

Because the best evidence is seen with your own two eyes.

Hillary is far from healthy.

>this shill thread again
you faggots replying need to an hero for not reporting and hiding

Sounds awesome.

confirmed by double dubs
threads over boys, nothing to see here

Thank you for correcting the record.

It's amazing what brain damage can do for mental healf

Reporting for what? I'd much rather sage this shit but its been turned off as a feature.

Kys.