I was about to complain with my fellow man about why being a young white guy sucks but the thread got archived so fuck...

I was about to complain with my fellow man about why being a young white guy sucks but the thread got archived so fuck it I want my turn to splerg.

>White 20 year old
>Play video games a lot
>Work at hardware store 39 hours a week
>Gf works at Retail store on weekends
>9/10 times I pay for food/movies/dates
>Gf complains about me playing video games with my friends when I'm not working
>My friends are all I have; met at college; one lives in Japan and one lives in VA
>Have fun and am happy when I'm playing with them
>Have fun and am happy at work
>When GF is around she just wants to cuddle and do nothing
>Has no interest in anything
>No hobbies
>Doesn't laugh at my memes
>Doesn't understand why I love DnD
>Complains when I don't text back immediately
>Complains when I don't text her 24/7
>Complains when I drink the ONLY drink I drink (Kraken)
>Drinks wine with her friends all the time
>Don't want to get married
>She doesn't either; which is nice
>I have only a handful of sexual partners
>She hid the fact she used to have three ways in a van from in HS from me for two years; I found out myself

See:

>Threesomes in a van in HS

Your gf is a slut

Give more details on the three ways. And why she hid that from you...

I cheated on her with two girls at the same time so I got my revenge.

She complains about the videogames because she wants you out of the apartment.

She doesn't live with me.

>I'm not completely retarded

>she used to have three ways in a van
>I cheated on her with two girls at the same time

you are both degenerate people just so you know, maybe this is why you are meant for one another

None of this is because you're white, it's because your girlfriend fucking sucks and you're both shitty people that cheat on each other.

This

You guys deserve each other

You can use lye to dissolve flesh and then hydrochloric acid to dissolve bone, both are sold in pure or almost pure form as drain cleaner products. Use enough base to neutralize the pH, dump the result into a pit and cover.

I honestly don't understand why then you even care what she thinks. Especially if she doesn't give you sex on demand.

I honestly don't get this "girlfriend" thing everyone keeps talking about. What the fuck is that? That's just a fucking slut I wouldn't pay much attention to unless she is living with me, has spawned my children, or perhaps is a nice and interesting person to be around.

If you are worth anything you should get rid of her. Tell her what a worthless dumb bitch she is, tell her what improvements she needs to do, and give her a forced spanking before you never see her again.

and do that no matter how many times you cheated on her or whatever - lack of moral hypocrisy should take a back-seat to actually espousing moral values.

Tell her to go to Church as well, and that you are about to get your life on track and become a good Christian boy.

>Girlfriend acts like a fucking bitch.
>"Has no interest in anything"
>Doesn't have sex with you.
Why were you going out with her again. I mean, Jesus, "has no interest in anything", how did you ever convince yourself that she would be a good partner? Were you just desperate? Did you just need to get laid?
Maybe you should have 1 or 2 fucking standards when it comes to dating so you wouldn't get into this mess.

>She hid the fact she used to have three ways in a van from in HS from me for two years; I found out myself

kek. how do find that out?

>tell her what improvements she needs to do
I agree with everything else you said except this. What do you mean by "improvements"? Women don't "get better"- they're either good or they're not. That's why dumb bitches with daddy issues are always dumb bitches with daddy issues- women's mental development stops during their teens.
user would be making a mistake to go back to her after all this. Honestly I don't know why they were going out in the first place.

>Doesn't laugh at my memes
Dude get the fuck OUT of there.

how long have you been with her?

I've been with my gf for 2 years. We sort of change between have one resent the other while the other does everything to make the other person not mad at them. Except I have money and just buy her food with me and she doesn't have sex with me on demand (fell for the virgin meme, my dick apparently hurts the shit out of her every time)

I have already started my career as an engineer while she still works at a McJob even though she has an engineering degree.

Part of me feels sad because I know she'll probably stay this way or become worse when we break up. Because I basically would have just used her for sex and piece of mind.

But then I remember some shit she's tried to pull and think "the bitch deserved it" but I can't let myself have hate in my heart. If there was another girl willing to date me right now then I'd go directly to her desu

Yeah wtf was your question?
This
Wtf are you even with her? For sex? She sounds like a boring lower you literally have nothing in common with. What are your long term goals? Almost certainly she'll cheat in you if she hasn't already
>Complains about your life/choices
>Isn't into anything you are
>According to her you don't give her enough attention
>I'm guessing you don't connect emotionally with her or empathize when she's exited or has a bad day
>You pay 9/10
Doesn't sound good at all. Girls don't actually care as much about money/looks as most you think, they want an decisive, ambitious man who has a promising future, and actually cares for her and makes her feel special. From your post I don't see any of that in you. I mean at least she wants to cuddle/be around you but idk she sounds shallow or boring, or at least doesn't get excited by the things you do.

Should have asked, do YOU have any hobbies besides vg and dnd? Women like tangible things, and again not necessarily in a materialistic way, but just in that you're creating something. Try cooking for her/together?

>When GF is around she just wants to cuddle and do nothing
>Has no interest in anything
>No hobbies

This. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy cuddling and doing nothing with her but it gets really boring after a couple of hours, especially since she just wants to watch a bunch of bullshit on telly.

My advice to anyone on here who might be planning on moving in with their girlfriend, make sure the place has a spare room so you can have a mancave.

I'm not saying you should neccesisarily marry this girl, but marriage is pretty nice. It's really nice and has alot of benefits.

that girl is draining your life away. please break it off asap

>be me
>have a bf
>both game, both watch anime, same music taste
>I make sure everything is paid 50/50 because I feel dirty otherwise
>see this thread
>fuck feminism

well, tell us more so we can... help you

What do you expect when you date a slut? Why are you even in a relationship with her?

You probably have the intelligence to figure out how to meet better women. I'm still quite shy with somewhat underdeveloped social skills, but I have started the journey of catching up with all the time I have wasted just watching movies and tv-series.

I think you will do well to avoid internet dating, clubs, etc. Instead aim for meeting women in normal places (anywhere from library, stores, etc or whereever you happen to be). It seems this way you have a better chance of meeting a woman who is less crappy and cares more about you. Of course it is much easier if its a place where you already sort of know the women, or have excuses to talk to them...... But Roosh wrote a decent book on how to make it less awkward to begin talking to strangers (with the intent of mating at some point later), it is called "Day Bang" it's pretty ordinary stuff about social skills and it gives a blue-print for several things so you don't have to worry as much, but really good if you never really learnt it. It does seem a lot of guys nowadays have poor social skills in general, presumably more so if they post on forums like this.

And if you need bettering social skills more in general most you need to do is: ask questions, and then ask more questions.

As for attraction a simple thing which seems to work, really the only "game" technique I have learned is: touching (aka "Kino"). I was quite surprised by how much women let me touch them without having become intimate beforehand (Even if I do it via bringing up topics or questions which gives me an excuse to do so)

yes but

Genuinely man you should break up with her. From what you've told us she is quite clearly a big burden and a hassle for you. You would be happier and do better single, plus being single leaves the option open to get someone better.