HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES...

HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES HULK DIES

Wait, I thought he would just turn into Hulk whenever he could potentially die.

currently all his hulk juice is in Amadeus

WE'VE KNOWN FOR MONTHS WE'VE KNOWN FOR MONTHS WE'VE KNOWN FOR MONTHS WE'VE KNOWN FOR MONTHS WE'VE KNOWN FOR MONTHS WE'VE KNOWN FOR MONTHS WE'VE KNOWN FOR MONTHS WE'VE KNOWN FOR MONTHS WE'VE KNOWN FOR MONTHS WE'VE KNOWN FOR MONTHS
WE ALREADY STORY TIME'D IT RETARD

He was cured

s-sorry
I don't read comic

sounds hot

If he was cured then what was the arrow for?

What does Benis have against Hulks?

D R A M A

R

A

M

A

why was the civil war movie fun, but both comic events it based on is absolute garbage?

So why did Hawkeye kill him? If Banner could not Hulk any more what's the point in killing him?

Was it a headshot or a bodyshot?

They didn't go out of their way to make something that would make half their roster irredeemably horrible and pretty much destroy their universe.

You know it.

Hawkguy why did you do that?

The Avengers found Banner doing experiments on himself involving gamma-radiated cells and assumed he was trying to figure out how to turn himself into the Hulk again.

Bendis?

Bendis.

Both. He shot his head first, then body.

OR PERHAPS HE WAS WONDERING WHY YOU WOULD SHOOT A MAN BEFORE HE TURNED INTO THE HULK?

when was it storytimed?

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY SMASH

Clint totally swore that he saw his eyes turn green from a huge distance away
And Beast made a big stink about Banner injecting himself with shit which made everyone get antsy even though he was treating himself to stop the Hulk from coming back

What the fuck is wrong with Bendis.

Yesterday I believe. Might still be in the archives.

Clint's got a big eye!

Please don't cock it up.

"Hulk's dead! What're we gonna do until he returns in a month?!"

The movie was by the Russo Bros
The comics were by Millar and Bendis

Oh I know you guys hate Bendis and stuff, just don't be an asshole spoiling shit.

Consider the following:
All the founding Avengers are being set-up to have their reset button pushed. It was just Bruce's turn.

>coming to Sup Forums, the site notorious for spoiling the ending to the Harry Potter series, and not expecting to be spoiled for things
good job