JUST: TRUMP NOW 4TH PLACE AMONG REGISTERED VOTERS

JUST: TRUMP NOW 4TH PLACE AMONG REGISTERED VOTERS

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/05/a-new-poll-has-donald-trump-in-fourth-place-behind-hillary-clinton-gary-johnson-and-jill-stein-with-young-people/

Other urls found in this thread:

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article93789227.ece/BINARY/Complete data for the McClatchy-Marist Poll
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>10p has been deposited into your account.

>b-but Breitbart told me Trump would win in a landslide with the youth!

Why do they make this shit up?

>with-young-people/
yeah, so fucking what? will only 36% bother to vote like in brexit?

the pollsters can't be this stupid

surely...

right..

> with young people

>McCArthey poll
>gave Clinton +15 whent he average is 7

>young people

When eating some shitty bait, be sure to add some sage for flavor.

To discourage people from voting for Trump. People are less likely to vote for him if they think he can't win.

>A group of people that wont vote anyway

>young people from a liberal arts college

>Methodology of the Sample
>does not state the demographic breakdown of the 18-29 year-old sample from which they are writing the article

this is even more concerning!

WHAT DO WE DO NOW OMG!

Young ppl poll from earlier this month...

Sometimes I forget the group of people who act like sheep. I can't wait for the first debate so this constant media barrage will be interrupted for a few moments. It is becoming impossible not only to watch/read any mainstream media source but it's becoming harder and harder to talk to people about politics because they get their opinions from the media and instantly attack you for not being a liberal

>

You're an idiot if you think this is bad for trump. 90% of the poll are registered dems, meaning 3rd party spoilers are gonna fuck hillary.

This post certainly made me think

>saged

>By Hiroyuki Poole

I see what you did there

sauce is: mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article93789227.ece/BINARY/Complete data for the McClatchy-Marist Poll

"If the election were held today, who would you vote for:
Clinton 45%
Trump 31%
Johnson 10%
Stein 6%
Other 1%
Undecided 8%"

Literally have no clue where they are getting their numbers from.

Δ
L.

>registered voters
>young people

It's fucking nothing

HAHAHAHAHAH TRUMPFAGS BTFO

Look at the respondents in the 18-29 age category. But bear in mind that they never stated the demographic breakdown of the age ranges, so for all we know the 18-29 age range they polled could have been 90% democrat.

Could be the opposite? so ppl will force to go out at general to vote trump?

Thanks Republican Congress!

if we had a voting system like australia does this sort of shit wouldn't work

This is beautiful.

Say good-bye to your two-party system Burgers.

>Sup Forums BTFO again

How does it feel to be so out of sync with your generation?

>implying I care
I'm just waiting for Trump to finally come out as a Hillary plant and watch a massive wave of butthurt sweep across the nation

>Breitbart

Red flag for any post.

The real miracle is how anyone would be willing to support a woman who wants to tax the middle class.

More like a trigger for fags like you.

omg like you mean racism might win here to?

Its almost like the "your vote makes a difference" meme is finally wearing off.
kinda makes me think

hope so, kek meister

if it doesn't then Whties are finished, the jewish genocide of Whites will succeed

kek hopes so too

*Drumpf

Thanks, I forgot. Drumpf btfo.

>Hiroyuki Poole

Funny how neither me nor any of my friends ranging from 20-28 spread out all over the country are never asked to vote in these polls. Everyone I know is supporting Trump.

(((WashingtonPost)))

I won't click that shit.

Are you sure? Because it seems like it'd be more likely a Clinton race traitor or shitskin would be less likely to get off their lazy race traitor or shitskin ass come November if the media tells them the traitorous whore has it in the bag.

>trusting (((polls))) ever

Trump's right wing and controversial - you would expect supporters to be slightly 'shy' of being open. And yet his rallies are massive, while Clinton's are dismal.
These polls are junk.