My next goal;

>My next goal;
Convince whole reddit firstly to call Turks by Cockroach name, then making Turk roach name catch on everywhere in Twitter and Youtube and Facebook and Google plus and extend it in wherever is called social media, then let's enjoy the holy pain in their ass.
>It's like making a Kurdistan for me

>JORDAN

JUST.

Ohh you again:D
>daily reminder that k*rds make suicide attacks and cause civilian deaths just like ISIS
>daily reminder that k*rds kidnap underage kids to fight for their marxist commie ideology
>daily reminder that k*rds never pay for electricity or tax and very common to do smuggling
>daily reminder that k*rds are very religious, ISIS even has k*rdish brigade.
>daily reminder that if a k*rd woman's husband dies, husband's brother take his wife
>daily reminder that inbreding and child marriages are very common among k*rds
>daily reminder that tribalism and feudalism is very common among k*rds
>daily reminder that k*rds have eternal butthurt for the lands they never had before

>Pic
Nice meme faggot.
Kill yourself.

>let's enjoy the holy pain in their ass.
It certainly cannot match to yours.

Ha worm? I will bury you then pouring millions of BKC bullets on the mud over you.
If you got in a Taxi know that the driver is me, If you went to the grocery be careful in advance the costumer behind you is my brother.
When you are going to shopping please don't forget the gate keeper is my dad and wants to shot you in the forhead with a blink.

ayy ebin meme my teacher :DD
where did you find this? 9gag?

If a majority of people in the east of your country want to be independent isn't it undemocratic to deny them that right?

Isn't Turkey making Kurdish violence inevitable?

I seriously think that this Jordan fuck is getting salary for posting here. I dont see him posting in another threads and open threads everyday for more than 10 times. He doesnt understand meme language and think that we do grammer mistakes. He is obviously out of Sup Forums, trying hard to understand here.

:D

Majority of kurds don't want to be independent.just a bunch of donkeyfuckers

he is obviously a paid shill
his posts are nonsense. i don't see anything more than "kurd good turk bad"
i think he meant "i would join isis" with his shitty english in this pic

I am not so easy to be trusting things, I should keep watch eye on you to guess which nationality you are then let you join my catchphrase team :DDDDDDD

>isn't it undemocratic to deny them
They are in the parliament. Funny thing is half of K*rds support Erdogan:D Actually their terror group, PKK is suppressing their own people to support them. So actually K*rdish support for Erdogan is even more. Erdogan's party also has so many K*rdsih deputies and members and shit.

Sick part is, they have even own municipalities and they use goverment's veichles to transport mines, explosive and guns etc. They even place explosive to routes of military and municipality vehicles apply asphalt to hide them.

Idiot thinks he call him teacher to gain his trust. Seriously why those mods dont do anything for this paid idiot.

you're a funny kurd, you make me laugh with your shitty english
please go on

>kurd saying he would proudly join a terrorist organization
I'm not surprised

Bu salaaın güvnini kzansanıza, baklaım neryee sürükleyecek. Kimden beslniyorlar merak ediyorum.

aynn bri yapsn gnderi başna para almyorsa neyim

I seriously think it to have rather an obviously continue to even have ever we even had that otherwise we even contrarily nor we rather even to have one.

I guess i should think that your English is so good:D

ya mk zten /poş/ full türk düşmanı, adam zorla k*rtlerden nefret ettirtecek:DDD

fucking jordanian. your """""king"""""" is a halfbreed mutt and your country will be glassed soon for being a western puppet

Well, so that you wanted put sabotage in my powerful posts :DDD I'm telling you in advance; I have over than 25 million blogs, beside working on twitter and youtube and facebook permanently to make a cock load on you. :D

GOO FIGHT FOR YOUR KURDISTAN YOU HAIRY MONKEY GO FIGHT FOR IT
NO YOU WON'T BECAUSE KURDS ARE DYING LIKE INSECTS :DDDDDDDDDDD

All my normie friends say "degenerate", "cuck" and "Turkroach" now. I'm setting trends.

>>>>>>>>Again you

stop posting my pic

Now we are talking! I wonder how much do they pay you to defend monkeys? If i will be paid enough, i will defend monkeys too.

You were all much better off when the Greeks ruled

not enough. When the ar*p oil money runs out we will leave those goatfuckers to the wolves. then osmanli 2.0 time

You need at least a dozen accounts with 15k karma.

If you have that, it should only take you about 2-3 months.

You can play them like a fiddle.

and have them get karma from more than just each other, hire some botnet to upboat your shit.

>merak ediyorum.
Curiosity and butthurt > 28000

Kebabs must be removed quickly

Hey Sup Forums that Turk calls this board /poş/ and says anons here are all our enemy, It made me more butthurt about Kurds.
ya mk zten /poş/ full türk düşmanı, adam zorla k*rtlerden nefret ettirtecek:DDD

hahahahaha adam 60IQ altında sanırım

Sorma aq:DDD Trçe konuşulçnca ne olduuunu anlmak için götünü yırtıyor:DD

No my IQ is above 159 but you know roach mumbling is not something easy to understand.

>my IQ is above 159
>i find it hard to copy the text and paste it to google translate

trçe konşun delirsn orspu çocuuğu:DDD

>above 159
HOLY SHIT user YOU MUST BE ONE OF A KIND
bn ytyrm bunn tirdlarnı bmplamayın

>ask him to talking Turkish.
Did you make a group now after stealing wifi from Kurds?