Where is the diversity???

Dunkirk or: let’s put all the attractive, white, British males in one movie

— Yasmin Salahuddin (@iamfindingmeeno) May 9, 2017

What comes to mind when I see the trailer for Dunkirk? A boring war movie with a bunch of white dudes. #nothanks

— Steph | Runs Trails (@stephrunstrails) June 5, 2017

I assume the guys bitching about a female-directed female-driven film will be first in line for Dunkirk, a movie starring only white guys.

— Mike Eisenberg (@Eisentower30) June 4, 2017

Dunkirk trailer: plays
Me: stop showing these unimportant white men, where’s harry the only man who matters

— how much i love you (@thmyscira) June 2, 2017

Dunkirk: more proof Hollywood will never run out of movies about white guys doing stuff in WWII

— dolly (@loather) May 26, 2017

White Hollywood is all about accuracy when it’s making white movie like Dunkirk but is “idk an Asian/Hawaiian” when it come to their story

— (@MaisonDeLucy) May 10, 2017

Shut the fuck up Sup Forums.

I have to agree. Its ok to portray the Nazis as white heterosexual males, but there should at least be Asian men portrayed in the British ranks to maintain modern cultural accuracy

how come in every holocaust movie there are only jewish straight men and women? where's all my harlem sistahs at?? not to mention I'm a little appalled at the clear discrimination against all trans by their exclusion
when will we finally hear about the true heroes of the holocaust, the egyptians?

Reply to this post if the only time you are introduced to "LE ESS JAY DUBYOUS" shit is when Sup Forums is shoving down your gullet.

This

why they mad? there were no niggers in britbong back then

Fuck off back to reddìt

epic post

fpbp

all this time spent fighting each-other

we should've united against the mudraces instead

(((Mike Eisenberg)))

3 hormone pills have been deposited to your account, zir

>84503761
Nope.

Why is Sup Forums so easily triggered? I thought you kids were immune to being offended.

If the entire Sup Forums population on Sup Forums disappeared we would miss out on some quality raimiposting and mark wahlberg memes

Nolan Trump thought he would be able to keep getting away with it for the rest of his life, kek

Bottom feeders on welfare commenting on a white medium: why do you care SO SO much?

-Me (@Sup Forums) July 1, 2017

>I'm not triggered I'm just replying to every post in the thread
go to bed Jazz

>act retarded
>get called retarded
>hurr why are you so mad

based "fpbp" poster

who cares what literal who's say on fucking twitter

Rage fuels us, you literally give us joy.

I guess I'm watching Dunkirk then.

hmm, this post really makes think in a specific way

still a better love story then twilight

*than

sorry, hard to type with all these cocks around me!

The perfect actor for Adolf Hitler.

Jews, blacks, arabs, and asians make an unholy alliance of bitching about white people. That's what I've learned from social media.

>Why is Sup Forums so easily triggered?
Don't project, sweetie.

I would never use reddit spacing so you aren't impersonating me in the slightest

On social media you can find any type person bitching about any other type of person. Focusing on certain examples doesn't mean the rest go away. It's scary to think that people like you aren't smart enough to understand what selection bias is. If I had to pick one fundamental commonality between everyone on Sup Forums other than "stupid," it would be that lack of understanding of confirmation/selection bias. It really forms the basis of all your beliefs.

When will they tell the truth about Ayatollah Hizatler?

>responds to everyone in the thread
>I AM NOT TRIGGERED U R REEEEEEEEEE
Top fucking kek

he would also make a damn fine churchhill

Weren't there literally Indians and West Africans serving in the British Army at Dunkirk though?

And are you immune to confirmation bias? Are you too smart for it? Or are your bias's some more justified because their left leaning?

>search Twitter for Dunkirk
>scroll down and copy/paste things that make me cry
>post on my obese alt right circle jerk site
>pretend the world is ending

Was this roughly your thought process? If you have to put this much effort into forcing a victim narrative then you aren't actually a victim.

triggered

You take yourself too seriously. Maybe take a break from the internet?

I don't know if I'm going to see Dunkirk in the theatre. With all of the goings on in europe lately I'm not as interested in watching the British get slaughtered as i normally would be

This is a Bernie board. Get your Sup Forums shit out of here.

Do you drink beer?

Stop LARPing my fellow Sup Forumsack.

These aren't random people; it's an ideological front. My qualm with them is identical to the qualm you have with Sup Forums. In fact, you are just as guilty of what you accuse me of but are, in actuality, too stupid yourself to see that. You can't honestly believe you're an "intelligent, erudite person" because you learned about 'selection bias', right? What a laugh, m8.

Oobviously written by the same person

some real low energy shilling

My god your right! There both written in complete sentences! Case closed.