What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFOkBnYGfIM
youtu.be/pIToG4B2f2c?t=54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She was strangely sexy as a prison guard in Oz for those first couple of seasons.

insufficient dick

Married to a sociopath

I wanna eat her ass so bad. Was Tony a faggot or something?

She was a god-tier wife who was fully willing to overlook Tony fucking around on her until it bled into their home.

she was insecure about the fact that she lived in a bubble and had no influence on anything

tony's comments about her just bitching and complaining and fiddling with the air conditioning hit too close to home

Her fiance didn't get the pomotion at the bank, her mother got breast cancer and her neighbor is a creep

she isn't that much better, she doesn't care about the criminal shit and killings they do as long as she gets new jewellery now and then

she realizes somewhere down the line that the lifestyle she lives won't last forever and becomes scared of what will become of her when Tony is eventually indicted or killed

You can see how jealous she was of Sal's wife when she bought her own Corvette with her own money, and when she started her loan sharking business.

The real question is why does edie falco play the same bitchy hook nosed broad in everything shes in?

Codependency

because "bitchy" is the only expression she has.

lol

The eggs look good, but I wouldn't eat that fucking catfood on the side.

She's damn good at it to be fair

True I can see why Louis CK approached her for that role in horrace and pete he really has a fetishization for strong dominant bitches, like remember how he was talking about how he wanted hillary to win not because she was the lesser evil but because he thought that because she was a woman she would somehow clean everything up? fuckin stupid louie now hes coming out with that gay nigga shit

youtube.com/watch?v=MFOkBnYGfIM this is what I mean
and just google horace and pete cast and louis ck gay black people

put the star wars one

This fucking screenshot

You know Quasimodo predicted all of this.

Lmao that's how all women are. They will let you stick burning candles in their assholes if you give them diamonds and shit.

AAAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmfao

fucking queer

>Bobby dead
>Silvo in a coma for the rest of his life
>Paulie all alone
>Tony probably paranoid the rest of his life even if he didn't die
>Junior unable to remember his brother or entire criminal empire

Sopranos was depressing

>tfw Tony and Carms relationship reminded me of my own

The cheating, the justifying, the fighting and eventual split.

zero door-shutting skills

a fuckin moolie stole all da gabbagool

>spoil the whole fuckin show
oh wow thanks

>she's not that much better
oh yeah I remember the episode where she smothered her own nephew, it was the one where she shot her cousin in the face with a shotgun and right before the one where she killed her highest earner over a horse then proceeded to pathetically cover her own tracks by saying he moved away somewhere.

what the fuck was the point of aj? just to show how much of a fuckup tony is as a father?

Yes, also to show how decades of materialism and consumerism have left the current generation lost in a sea of bullshit with no meaning.

he was an accurate portrayal of the problems millennial kids have

how does meadow fit into this then? there's one scene where tony is drunk and says to meadow that she's just like him, but i honestly don't see it. she's manipulative but that's about it

It was to show how fathers filter/tone it down with everything they learned from their fathers and pass it to their kids, tonys dad cut a guys finger off in front of him and congratulated him for not being a pussy. When AJ was fucking up in school or in general tony is overbearing and violent towards him. When AJ's a dad hes gonna be nice and shit making his son a gay faggot like now in 2017

Meadow was less interesting, starts off a rebellious teenager who wants to be an honest person but ends up working for her father's business and defending the mafia culture

she was realistic but boring

think about the way meadow tricked her parents into choosing her own punishment and the way tony tries to be "Kind" and give everyone he knows excessive money or gifts to have leverage on them later if anything comes up

>shot her cousin in the face with a shotgun
to be fair, tony got spared from torture this way

>over a horse
yea no

that was the scene i was thinking about. after that she doesn't really do anything that's as manipulative as that.

she's not really like either carm or tony

*tony b

ZIPP...........................
She doesnt look like any of them either, AJ at least was a fatass like his dad but meadow is probably some cuck spawn from carm early in the game

The plot in Sopranos is garbage. 90% of the episodes are meandering slice-of-life shit.

It's beloved for the dialogue, acting, and setting.

tonys father didn't do that on purpose though, he told tony to stay in the car. tonys dad tried to protect him from the mob life as much as possible too.

thinking back on some of the flashbacks when tony is young, aj is almost exactly like tony when he was younger.

RECRUITAH

top kek

ol billy crimson scrotum

I KNOW.SHE SUXX BECAUSE WYMYN, WRITE BROS?

Anyway, she was the second or arguably third best character in this show based mostly on her interpretive ability.

So they could film the best scene in the entire series when Tony saves him from the pool.

She's a mob boss wife who thinks she has a normal life but is slowly going crazy mid-life crisis style.

Part of it is when she can't pretend that Tony is not whoring behind her back when it starts spilling into her bubble.

Also, with the death of Big Pussy and 9-11, Carmela starts to realize how her perfect upper class lifestyle of luxury is built on sand and can vanish in a heartbeat.

Big Pussy's wife's excommunication from the mob wife circle and Tony severing previously agreed upon arrangements he made to take care of her (like all of the mob family widows), hurt her, especially when she saw the widow of Big Pussy forced to work at a grocery store serving samples to rich folk to make ends meet.

This fear of being financially destroyed overnight with no warning, got worse with the terror attacks on 9-11. Basically Carmella internalized the attacks and the collectivist PTSD everyone had with it, by realizing that if Tony is arrested or killed, she'd be up shit creek without a paddle. This was embodied when Tony was shot and she found Tony's hechmen (Vitto and Paulie) were hiding money from her and the rest of the gang, because they didn't want to give Carmella any of it to help her out while Tony was in a coma.

Hence her move into real estate though she was a failure at that due to her houses not being built to code and her needing Tony to bribe inspectors. Made worse when she eventually reconnected with Big Pussy's widow and found that she had recovered financially and was doing quite well, to the point that she could buy her own sports car; unknowingly showing up Carmella, who had Tony lease her a new sports car and led to Big Pussy's widow giving Carmella the bye-the-bye fuck you bitch, as she bragged about being able to buy the car outright and how only losers and retards lease cars.

>"Carm, she tried to kill herself."
>"You're making me feel sorry for some whore who fucks you!"

Why was she such a bitch, guys?

>never again can you say you haven't been told
Tony lovers on suicide watch after the jewish therapist episode

jesus christ i bet this guy just faaarts all day

She was justified

>wife willing to overlook criminal activities, infidelity, and who manages your home
>wants one little side project
>doesn't cook tony dinner like one time
>doesn't want foreign whores calling your house and speaking to your children
>WOW WHAT A DUMB NEEDY BITCH
>WAH SHE'S SKYLAR TIER
fucking virigins. I'd do anything for a cawmellafu

at first I thought she wasn't so terrible, since she did realize how wrong it was later, didn't want to end it because she was too deep in it at that point.
But when she came back with Tony after leaving him.. it's clear she's an overly materialistic cunt who deserves someone like him
t. kissless virgin

>hey user, I know I was rammed by this guy's BBC many times and loved it. He has a bigger dick than you, but he tried to kill himself, you know
what would you do?

Spoiled and ungrateful just like all women. Welcome to life. At least she cooked and cleaned.

this tbqh. carm knew her place and was spending all day to create this god damn good looking food. no wonder tony got fat.

If you watch the special features, David Chase says that to make James Gandolfini laugh in this scene, the actor who played Bobby came into the room with a dildo shoved up his ass.

Silvo woke up and was placed into the witness protection program and sent to Norway.

She doesn't know how much pulp is the right amount of pulp.

This

>dildo shoved up his ass
>not quotations book

source?
they all deserved worse

She's a sociopath.
She knows her husband is murderous and thieving piece of shit, but she doesn't care so long as she gets her expensive clothes and jewelry.
She doesn't bat an eye when Tony tears apart other families by murdering countless fathers and husbands, but god forbid he fucks some cheap eastern european whore.

The kids were just there to make Tony more relatable as a father figure. They served no other purpose.

*plot* is overrated

for amazing scenes like this one youtu.be/pIToG4B2f2c?t=54

I'm not disagreeing. Just pointing out that "spoiling" a show like The Sopranos is almost impossible, because the plot is more or less non-existent.

It's about a one man and dealing with the struggles of marriage, raising children, and running a business.

Right, it's a slice of life, almost sitcom esque show, that just so happens to involve a fictional mob leader.

>watch Sopranos blind about a month ago
>totally expect Tony to die in the last episode
>relieved when he doesn't
>find out the next day that the actor died in real life
What a punch in the gut.

>Paulie murders more people than anyone else on the show
>screws up jobs with manchild temper tantrums
>skims payments to his own boss
>gossips and nearly causes a gang war
>generally an asshole to everyone
>only one to survive

commendatori

I fucking hate Paulie so much. Him and Janice should have been killed off by the second season.

Tony should have gone through with it. He was at his most paranoid and angry state with everything slowly falling apart, would have been a statement. Not like Paulie did much after that episode anyway.

this

SHE STOLE THE MONEY FROM THE BIRD FEEDER

AND SHE STILLL HAS THE BALLS TO DENY IT!

tell her to call him, so she can fuck him again. In front of me this time. that sure will cure his depression!

>tfw season 4 never ever
Michael Imperioli leading a netflix mob show when? He deserves a better career.

>leading

not intimidating enough desu. his most famous scene is being shot in the foot

imperioli was only 5 YEARS younger than galdofini. the fact the he got another chance with the sopranos after goodfellas is astounding.

What emotion is AJ trying to convey

David Chase killed him by making him blow up like a balloon.

She acted like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth