youtube.com/watch?v=csT9phNyX-g
youtube.com/watch?v=GyrHKCODhaw
youtube.com/watch?v=XcHY9Z7qeH8
telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/04/20/doctor-wont-woman-say-bbc-letter-concerned-fan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just a reminder ZA IS NO LEADER!

Worst series since 7.

What show is this from?

I saw a woman's hand as he regenerated!!

does bill count as dead?

Just a reminder I want to fuck that master

Yep. But seven was a lot worse. This was just bland

How would people feel about a musical episode? I'd be open to it if it wasn't done just for the sake of it and actually worked into the story

Can't they just bring David Tennant or Matt Smith back?

I kept getting a boner from her glossed lips during the ep

Reminder that there is no hand and you should never listen or care about what a namefag says especially when he's called "FuckThat"

Yes, also Heather is a TARDIS key and Susan made a photographic appearance.

same

It would probably be shit. But then again they did a good job in Community, so it can be done.

There better be a good reason for him not wanting to regenerate, feels like Tennant all over again, I thought we'd got past the turning into a completely different man thing. At least Ten had other reasons for not wanting to regenerate like being close to the end of the cycle but this is a brand new one.

The one with Poirot was alright, the Monk trilogy was kind of interesting.
Everything else was crap.

That is definitely a woman's hand.

I had to groan when the episode started off in a completely different location with showing a future event. Very tired of Moffat's writing style.

>he remembered Clara

has anyone else noticed this

Tenth Doctor as a kid being potty trained

>TEN'S MOM: "It's alright. The Loo's not going to bite, love."
>TEN: "I don't want to go."

>ywn feel those crispy hands arund your cock

Why live?

Doctor Who and the Pirates was pretty good. I'd be game if they got some talent behind it.

Ten didn't want to regenerate because he would've been a different person.
Twelve doesn't want too because he wants to die

The real reason is this : moffat didn't want to leave, so he left a message.

And that is as much garbage as the "I don't want to go".

FFS. The more you think about Moffat's episodes the more they don't make sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=csT9phNyX-g

BEST PART OF THE EPISODE

Fuck off. Capaldi is not the problem, Moffat is the problem.

It's clear in the episode that he think it's his time to fucking die. How did you not understand that?

Why would 12 want to die ?

Better or worse than Hurndall?

Fuck off. You're the problem

Can we just pretend the last 38 years never happened?

Who here hype for City Of Death lads? That Romana tho. Amirite?

>430 SLEEPS UNTIL KRISKINO

Better, he's perfected his impression. Bradley is the best we'll ever get. Still love Hurdnall though, and The Five Doctors.

>Missed the livethread because I was recovering after having to call an ambulance for myself at 10 in the morning

for fuck sake, was the episode good? y/n

DESU, IMHO, it was shit

no

How do you think they'll bring back the master next time? It was left open that simm might not go straight to missy but I doubt they'll leave her as the last version

But I actually quite like the way things went all off-the-wall during the Wilderness Years

FUCK OFFERINO!

It was fucking shit and now it's confirmed the next Doctor is a woman.

NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHEN I SAY NO, YOU TURN BACK AROUND!

KINO!

It was some real piece of shit.

it's a regeneration story just without the regeneration completing itself. It was ok. Watch it...and hope you're ok

Next Doctor won't be a woman retards. The show is already dying. They won't risk the nail for the coffin by casting a female.

fuck off

Just google it and read some of the headlines.

Don't watch it or you'll want to put yourself in the hospital again.

That fucking Romana tho.

Oh fuck what please no

This. If anything they'll bring Barrowman back to try and win people over again.

That first lazer beam that shot the Doctor was terribly done.

It was pleb filter

meh, parts were GOAT

What would the show look like if it was aimed at older audiences?

Is it actually dying? Looks like it's doing fine from my perspective.

It was good don't listen to them
also fuck off

All still ahead of us.

The human gun put a hole in Bill but the Cyber-gun went through his clothes?

I'd buy it if the idea was to keep his body intact for conversion, but it just looked silly.

Since I actually really like both series 8 and series 9, I can agree with this despite not thinking series 10 is too bad. Its biggest problem was having the whole middle section of the series hinge on the monks arc, without actually having anything like a good story to tell with it, meaning the whole tail end of the series just petered out until the finale episodes. It doesn't truly have its own standout episode like HS or Listen either, the closest would be WEAT (too much plot setup) or Extremis (never quite ignites into genius).

It did some things I really liked though. Despite at least five of the episodes going pear-shaped, I appreciated the concept it set out for Doctor Who and I loved Bill & Nardole. I don't find it to be a disgraceful end for Capaldi or Moffat's runs, it wasn't devoid of all hope and joy, it was more like just a machine naturally running out of steam and being switched off.

>The show is already dying
All the more reason to do it now and get it out of the way. Then the can point to the failure as an excuse to never do it again.

Actually that just made me feel worse because then I'm reminded how every nuWho companion is exactly the same. Where's the fellow time lord companion? Where's the assassin sent to kill you companion? Where's the murderous cavewoman companion? Where's the talking penguin? Nardole is as close as we get.

WHERE IS FUCKING CAECILIUS
MOFFAAAAATTTT

The VNAs

>Listening to shitposters

C'mon you know better

Torchwood?

It was the traditional capaldi "competent story with polarizing elements" finale

They'd say "arse" all the time, snog and say innuendos a lot, maybe even have some blood.

back to Gallifreybase, granddad

Yeah they'd rather let it die than boost the ratings with the same guy who boosted the ratings for Death in Paradise.

They're gonna announce the new Dr actor soon lads,,, maybe within the next 2 weeks or so. Get hype for that at least.

You found me out.

If Mr. Capaldi is still the fan he always was, I feel bad for him; he's a brilliant, fantastic actor in his role of a lifetime and this is the writing he gets?
These are the episodes he gets?
For fuck's sake. This is the biggest squandering of an actor in Who's history. What were they thinking?
He gave many knockout performances as the Doctor, it's such a fucking shame

Moffat really has a thing of immortal space lesbians doesn;t he?

You could say that for every doctor after 4 user

He had the best story in all of NuWho, so that's something to be proud of.

>its not even clear what causes 12 to regenerate

Fuck this. He had like 3 'death scenes' in that ep.

youtube.com/watch?v=GyrHKCODhaw

>May I remind you I'm still in power to kick your arse
>Nardole referencing a line he never said
>Moffat literally forgot that was from an episode he wrote in which nothing happened

Actress, no?

How Kino would it have been if Bill just died there, sloped down beside Capaldi. VNA level dark.

>competent story

stop spamming this meme

This isn't that kind of show

Oh c'mon guys it was pretty good.

They already confirmed it was a male in that email to that concerned fan a couple of months ago

Why was Clara in the Doctor's companion 'thought montage' if the whole point of Hell Bent was that he fucking forgot her?

Stop spamming this meme

He also forgot that the Doctor forgot Clara, and forgot that puddle lady couldn't get into the TARDIS.

Provide the email then.

Should be.

Apologies if this has already been asked, but does the fact he was already withholding his regeneration here mean he was actually fatally injured earlier? Is this something we're going to find out at Christmas?

youtube.com/watch?v=XcHY9Z7qeH8

>being this butthurt
Ewan McGregor's coke-addicted Dubliner bro
lolcow

>He also forgot that the Doctor forgot Clara
He forgot what she looked like
Watch the episode retard

telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/04/20/doctor-wont-woman-say-bbc-letter-concerned-fan/

The Cyberman who grabbed him on the rooftop zapped him a whole bunch.

>Regenerating is Time Lord for Man flu

I DON'T WANT TO GO

Capaldi took a huge beating this episode
I imagine that in the christmas episode he'll have a conversation with 1 about what caused his regeneration