German murder rate

Why did the German murder rate not skyrocket with the refugees flooding our country? I thought they were all criminals and murderers?

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/news/inland/bundespolizei/packt-aus-44108104.bild.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems only germans are murderers... Murderers of their own posterity.

Woah.

What the hell went wrong in 2000?

Why kill the women you rape instead of leaving her alive and coming back for more?

now where's the cultural misunderstandings graph?

And then raping the baby to cure your syphilis.

These Muslims I swear, we can learn from them.

Is this just murder or does it include all homicides?

What about rapes?

Because the terror attacks started three weeks ago you dumbfuck. Also, given your official's reliability when it comes to reporting sandnigger crime, I'd take these stats with a .5 kg pack of salt.

Yeah OP. Let's post the Rape and sexual assault rate. I'm sure it will have equally progressive statistics. :^)

If it's anything like Sweden (which it is), then they don't really report crimes committed by immigrants. Well technically they do, but all the data is fudged, or rather, every time someone actually investigate it, the data they examine turns out to be false and manipulated.

Also, there has not been a massive economic downturn yet (which seems to be coming, given that basically all greek + italian banks are failing, and big ones like deutsche and CS is getting BTFO as well). I think the refugee violence will get a lot worse now when they find out they really have no economic future what so ever.

Looking good but I know you will faggots will say the numbers are cooked.

Deep

Do German statistics break crimes down by race? How about crimes that don't go reported (or lied about like that one German girl who didn't want to report the race of the perpetrator)?

>Do German statistics break crimes down by race?
There is only one race the human race but if you mean nationality then yes, there should be crimes broken down by nationality available.

so what you are saying is the 1000+ rapefugee assaults on New Years alone makes up 1/7 the number of assaults total in Germany while the rapefugees only make up 1/80 of the German population? That a rapefugee is 11 times more likely to commit a sexual assault on New Years than an average German is throughout an entire year?

Germany pls...

Don't do this to me I love you too much.

Germans are the world's leading cucks so there is little reason to rape and murder when such s high % of the country worships BBC.

Is there any reason people use murdervictims as a metric for crime other than trying to prove their (coincidentally always) cucked point?

Frequency of death from violence is not the same as the incidence of violence. Numerous external factors play a part, such as improving healthcare.

While I have considerable savings I am looking to spend on a nice rural house before shit hits the fan, I'd still welcome an economic downturn if it would spark a nationalistic or preferably closer to a NatSoc response. Mass immigration is and for a long time will remain the first thing people think about when things are going badly for the country. Which is good.

I read a German article that explained how German law enforcement is often forced to manipulate the numbers to make it seem like everything is 'okay'.
bild.de/news/inland/bundespolizei/packt-aus-44108104.bild.html
>95% are single men
>Crime statistics are being manipulated by the government
>A refugee that intentionally tried to slit someones throat got charged with assault instead of murder because it looks better in the crime statistics
>Police aren't allowed to retain refugees when they try to flee from a check
>Refugees can commit all kinds of crimes they want without any consequences while applying for asylum
>Politicians try to blame law enforcement for all the problems

"cultural misunderstandings" are not murder

Wait for 2016 figures.

They don't prosecute the migrants

They're literally allowing undocumented immigrants into their police force with no citizenship required, you think the #'s are going to be accurately spoken?
Haha

what i notice is that france just keeps getting wrecked while germany consolidates control. was this the plan all along?

>Muslim man rapes Muslim police woman
>Police woman accused of going against Muslim teachings
>She is stoned, raped, and murdered
>Men let go free of charge because Muslim tradition!

Because less people actually get a murder sentence despite killing someone like the shitskins who killed the half asian in berlin who werent sentenced for murder but for assault resulting in death i think

There are not less people killed it only means there are less people sentenced for murder

Lets look at the rape statistic tho next year you faggot

>bild

Really makes me think...

I know. It's still a source.

I don't know, I guess Bild has to check their sources too, but I have a general aversion against people to form all of their opinions from GeenStijl or de Telegraaf, and Bild is quite on that level.

Could be a personal thing, I guess.

Sup Forumstards are literally in a "facts don't matter" state of mind. It's great.

Excellent work Einstein but I think you forgot that refugees only started entering Germany this year.

they classify terrorist attacks as accidents

over 1 million in 2015
most in october'15

Downward trend ended

Gonna need a source on that.
I have short memory, no joke.
And also, do you have statistics for the months of 2016?
Or is it unconvered?

terrorist attacks went up in europe by hundreds of % in frequency vs pre refugees

maybe the total normal murders havent gone up but to act like its not a national security problem for europe is a gross misrepresentation of the facts

also merkel is covering for them.crime rate statistics from germany are probably far from accurate since in norway and france its a bit different statistics wise

HOLY COW SWEDEN

Because as long as women don't fight too much during Muslim sexual emergencies they'll be okay.

fallacy: comparing what is there to what is not there.

what is the name for this?

Impulsive, low IQ Niggers are the minorities that kill, not arabs.