Name a flaw

Name a flaw

Wasn't long enough. Also not enough Gaucho.

the crotch plate is pretty gross looking

How is amputee Batman running?

Batman 2 becomes Nightwing again because reasons.
Cassandra Cain and Spoiler suddenly disappear.
Damian dies.
Cyril dies.
That fucking Batman & Oracle 3D render issue.
It wasn't long enough.

>That fucking Batman & Oracle 3D render issue.
pleb

The CGI Oracle issue

the I'm gonna make batman a happier comic by killing a 10 year old kid,

the whinging over other Batman writers.

The league of boring red shirts

Horrible art
Redundant characters
Plot goes nowhere
Ending is just lol Talia plays everyone except for this dried up old hag BLAM

I literally just finished the Absolute edition yesterday, and other than some cool moments and scenes here and there, New 52 Batman Inc was pretty bleh. Pre reboot was good though.

>Horrible art
I can't decide whether I like Burnham or not.
I thibk the cartooniness of his art is not a good fit for Batman.

They let Chris Burnham fix the art for the Absolute edition but didn't announce there would be an Absolute edition until long after the original trades were released so you were punished for being a stupid sucker that tried to financially support your favorite comic.

Nu52

My absolute edition is falling apart after one read through, don't feel too bad.

Nothing mattered

What makes you say that?

I am literally shaking

Never fights Black Manta

For a loner he has quite a large and involved family.

Congrats on understanding the point

Wtf?

So wait did they replace the most boring Batman costume ever with the best one or vice versa?

>When I started work on Batman Incorporated with Grant Morrison and Yanick Paquette, it seemed to me that the concept driving it (and, by extension, all of Grant’s Batman work) was that all of Batman’s long, byzantine history was in continuity, and that if you just gave Grant a chance he’d show you how all of those pieces fit together.

>Unfortunately, halfway through this series that was based on the idea that everything is in continuity, word came down that The New 52 would be happening, and that none of it would be in continuity anymore. Batman had never duelled Ra’s al Ghul in the desert. He’d never had his back broken by Bane. He’d never been a prisoner of three worlds with Kathy Kane’s Batwoman. Heck, there was no Kathy Kane anymore. No Stephanie Brown. None of that happened.

>Unfortunately, halfway through this series that was based on the idea that everything is in continuity, word came down that The New 52 would be happening, and that none of it would be in continuity anymore.

truly the hypercrisis works in mysterious ways

You know, I was having a good day before this.

>Unfortunately, halfway through this series that was based on the idea that everything is in continuity, word came down that The New 52 would be happening, and that none of it would be in continuity anymore.

Well, fuck you too Gentry

That moment is a flashback to the Bronze Age issue where Batman and Talia first meet but according to Didio and the retards that handled the New 52 there was no Bronze Age Bat so Morrison & Co. were forced to put him in the current costume which makes the flashback pretty much useless if not incredibly confusing.

For the Absolute edition Burnham was allowed to fix his art and put Bruce back in the period appropriate costume because we're allowed to acknowledge that Batman has existed for longer than a year again.

Is there a version of it online?

A version of what?

>Heck, there was no Kathy Kane anymore

yeah, they had to make space for New All-Different Lesbian Batowman that needs no Batman

Oh fuck off they're both great and Morrison used both of them in his run

I guess he meant the absolute edition
To be fair ANAD Batwoman has been around since 52

Most of those were outside Morrison's control, not that that makes them less of flaws

Absurdly overly compressed storytelling.

I don't have a clue who the fuck Dedalus was or what Spyral was about or what the Oroboros bomb is what the fuck the deal with The Hood guy was or even the original Kathy Kane and her history. Was there supposed to be a link between Talia and Hurt / Darkseid? Every issue felt like it was supposed to be 6 issues which kept the pace upbeat and globetrotting and action packed sometimes but made the plot utterly incomprehensible other times.

Morrison's comics can be jarring and insane on their own, being pushed in a race against editors and a complete universe reboot that makes his entire story meaningless pushed him too far.

Yeah, I meant the absolute edition.
And had been co-created by Morrison.

Morrison's run would have been perfect if it ended with BaR/The Return of Bruce Wayne. Inc was that third movie in the trilogy that never lives up to what came out just before it.

All of these.

I'm glad at the very least DC let Stephanie get one final adventure as Batgirl though. I can't believe they pondered the possibility of just having her randomly appear as Spoiler because two Batgirls appearing in the New 52?!

It's still weird seeing the issue of Batman Inc Vol. 2 see some of Cassandra's rogues in it (The Mad Dog, Alpha, Shrike, okay the later was also Nightwing's too), but not Cassandra herself.

Jesus, DC is confusing.

You're a fucking retard

The upper management more often than not has no idea what they're doing, but if you're like Greg Rucka and you got kids to put through college you have to deal with it even if you said you'd never go back