I don't care if my race dissappears from the planet

>I don't care if my race dissappears from the planet

this but unironically

This but unironically.

this but unironically

this but unironically

>giving a single fuck about a race it's not yours
I mean, if evolution is making it dissapear why would I even care?

this but unironically

this but unironically

I like to think of my legacy as an individual.

I come from a family where until the beginning of the 19th century they were the equivalent of nowadays majors and they mostly were remembered for beating peasants to death.

As far as I get with the fairer sex is good endings on visual novels.

But at least the olive looking people will carry on.

why should i care

Humans are sentient beings. We are able to prevent natural selection by developing vaccines, integrating disabled people, etc.
We also try to preserve the fauna and the flora so why not try to preserve a ethnic group?

>We are able to prevent natural selection
lol, you can't prevent natural selection, only delay it for a while, certain events will happen anyway, a new virus or disease, wars, race mixing etc, evolution always find a way

I hope the American race disappears from the planet

this but unironically

>the chilean race

This but unironically

Just because you look the same, doesn't mean that you have more in common. There is more genetic diversity within population (80%) than there is genetic diversity in between populations (20%).

The fact that two people are white does not even mean that they are genetically closer to each other than they are to some other random non-white person. And that's just looks. When you consider the host of other things that make people emphasize with each other you realize that maybe people don't want to join your stupid white pride club, because you aren't a person they have anything in common with.

this but unironically

The virgin white nationalist
The Chad race traitor

>I believe a multicultural societies will lead to world peace

>there exists a "white race"

there are no black queens here, the only one i've met was some german exchange student and she was taller than me and a turbo stacy

>caring about white people
Even if le huwite genocide meme was real it would cause world peace. (no israel or usa)

This but unironically

Are you saying the USA is white?

this

I don't know if whites would share the sentiment being different, but I honestly don't care

Also I am a man who's been sexually starved since my balls dropped, I am a conservative secularist here but I will give up the movement in the first few seconds after meeting a hot spy/agent, defeating wizardry comes first

A lot of human races disappeared tens of thousands years ago. Why do Amerimongrels even care? Oh yeah, because they think they're """white""" and whites are disappearing.

Hey, there are only around a billion """"""whites"""""" left. We should be worried.

The funny thing is whites still outnumber blacks. So we could do a preemptive strike before they reach peak mass and gain hive intelligence which they will use to discover nuclear weapons.

Why? Africa would die of massive famines if whites died. And the Asians always have massive wars that slaughter millions.

would the world care if the mestizo race disappeared?

Or the whites and blacks could merge into one master race combining the creativity of whites and blacks to defeat the asian robots.

She's pretty can't blame him.

t. southern maryJ mongrel

>the mestizo race
Which one, autist?

You guys realize that everyone's crossed the threshold for population survival right, granted that the disproportionate breeding of third worlders would present problems

But this isn't a situation were 50% of the pop. will die tomorrow because of influenza or the plague, not even in Africa. Chances are if their quality of life finally catches up somewhat, slim as they are, they'll reduce breeding rates too

I'm mestizo and I don't care.

I literally don't even have any Hispanic friends and I'm perfectly happy. I don't understand white nationalist autism.

Or whites and asians could merge into one. Creating a peaceful hyper intelligent race where there will be no more need for girlfriends.

>white nationalist autism
Read history, tarado.

>not wanting to be the last white on the planet and being seen as super sexy and exotic looking

>no more need for girlfriends
Who told you that there is now?

>if whites become a minority the spics and niggers will rise up and slaughter us all!
>like all those central and South American countries where whites are minorities and persecuted and definitely not wealthy and socially dominant or anything!

Are you saying there area lot of mestizo nazis, do they have blonde hair and pledge fealty to neonazis in Europe

Imagine distributing your sperm in a situation like that, obvious unfunny Genghis Khan Canada joke here

Finns will be the first to conquer space. You can keep this shit planet while we drink ES on Mars and trade memes with qt anime aliens

I meant for that imbecile to read US history.

central asia and r/hapas proves that idea wrong

I am the imbecile now

don't worry, the mutt race will never disappear

>central asia
I forgot Americans consider turks, arabs, somalians and slavs white.

Better dead than red

a lot of effort in that pic, I wouldn't be surprised if someone prints them and opens a mutt gallery somewhere to annoy Americans even more

Why would anyone want to preserve Hispanics

>im an individual

Wh*te people aren't going anywhere. They've already infected the whole planet with their bullshit.

Native americans on the other hand