Turn Joe Chill a canon white character into brown minority because he's a bad guy

>turn Joe Chill a canon white character into brown minority because he's a bad guy

why is the comics industry so racist

Good question, why don't you stay on Sup Forums and shit up your own board instead of this one?

>you have to stay on one board in an intentionally multiboard site

lmao retarded pol logic

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Nope, they actually race changed Joe Chill

>Turn countless white characters into brown/black/gay characters and you don't complain.
>turn one criminal into one and you're screaming "RACIS!! RACIS!!

OH, MY FUCKING GOD! THAT IS SO DISGUSTINGLY RACIST!

IT'S JUST... UUUUGGGH.

FUCK DC!

DC's black villains are the best so they figured making Chill black would make him good

Call it the Manta fallacy

I think we all know that the only reason they changed it is to not offend fragile white male egos and keep on the power fantasy that they're "good and noble" despite not being reality

I think Joe is best when we never really see his face and his voice is distorted because of Bruce's traumatic childhood memory. Because it never really mattered who shot the Wayne's, it was a random act of violence that portrayed how low Gotham sank. But yeah I do admit this was really weird seeing, especially since he never asked for cash in this version. He just fucking shot them

I'm pretty sure they changed it because he just happened to be the best actor for the job

Why don't you make like Joe and Chill?

This I agree much with. Those flashbacks from the Arkham games got the right idea.

Also, Joe Chill doesn't work so well when they portray him as an assassin that intentionally murders the Waynes.

>raceswapping is okay when it insults minorities

But at the same time if it doesn't matter why not show his face? Why pretend like it's a mystery when it's not?

>But at the same time if it doesn't matter why not show his face? Why pretend like it's a mystery when it's not?
It's not about pretending its a mystery, it's about emphasizing that the person who shot the Waynes doesn't matter- it could've been any one of the many desperate criminals in Gotham.

>white bois don't really believe this they just spout it sociopathically because they want to keep the status quo
yet they immediately shit themselves when they're removed from noble portrayals or one-upped by a minority

I think if you obscure him you're not emphasizing anonymity, you're just making it feel like a puzzle when it's not. If you flat out see that he's a literally who right away it does the job well enough.

Because when you give crime or evil a face it's far less imposing or frightening. By not showing Joes face, it's left to our imagination. It's not really about some big mystery as to who he is, but rather everyone's open interpretation of who is capable of gunning down innocents in the streets.

"joe chill is a conspiracy" or "joe had some really personal reason to do what he did" is the worst shit ever.

here's another telling sequence

>be amidst african insurgents
>but the one who emasculates a white male like jimmy olsen just needs to be another fellow white male and not a minority

they went out of their way for this one. insidious white bois trying to portray themselves as untouchable to other races.

I want these memes to end, this is beyond unfunny.

In any case, I'm surprised no one here is crying about race swapping a character, I thought this was a bad thing that should never ever happen.

So does this mean the Joker is black in this universe? He killed the Waynes right?

No Joker never killed the Waynes

Raceswaping in comics is bad because you can always draw the character any race

It's fine in movies because you should cast the actor who's acting style is best for that role regardless of race.

I think he did in one movie dance with the Devi in the pale moonlight.

Decent joker shitty chill

>I want these memes to end, this is beyond unfunny.
Tumblrina is triggered by jokes about Tumblr, full story at 11

How the fuck did you never watch the 1989 film?

Is that why people were throwing shitfits about Idris Elba Heimdall?

Look that was just Burton being insane. Decent movie, but still a dumb creative choice on his part

What if it's set at a certain location? Having a black viking or a white African tribesman would take me out of the movie unless it was done deliberately for story reasons or as a joke.

No, I'm talking about "Ugh... just UGH" shit. I see tumblr jokes all the damn time now, its whatever. But typing in that style and thinking its peak comedy gold is the worst. Literally "I am le acting retarded xD" tier jokes. Company Wars wojaks should stay on Sup Forums too by the way,.

I know it was in the 1989 Tim Burton Batman movie dumbass. Im talking comic canon

Don't mind me, just being the only decent Wayne killer that's worth a crap.

>O-of course I've seen the 1989 movie. G-Google says Tim Burton d-did it

>thread mocking retards who get diaper devastated over stupid race shit
>said retards think the joke is about tumblrinas and not them

It's about SJWs mate

Really.....you're going to start shitposting accusing me of not seeing the first Keaton Batman movie? What was race shitposting too easy for you?

Except I've yet to see a single tumblr post or tweet in outrage about the race swap, just viewers disappointed that Joe Chill is somehow part of some conspiracy.

The only people even talking about race here probably pissed themselves at Micheal B Jordan in that horrible Fant4stic movie

Nice. Glad DC decided to go realistic.

Ugh ... just ugh

Made one post about race mate. Not my fault you haven't seen the movie

Ive seen the movie, 1/5 for having me reply.

His performance was actually really good. The spooked look on his face when Martha charged him was gold.

Has this happened to a large scale for any villains they black/brownwashed?

No.

It didn't even happen for this Joe Chill either.

Turns out the only people who really care about cape raceswapping enough to start outrages are the same people who try to blame their bogeyman, Tumblr. for it.

haha fuck off. he was hired because they wanted to reinforce brown = criminal whitecentric stereotype. "can't find another actor who can act surprised except this brown guy" stop being disingenuous and lying cumskin.

I think your just paranoid