If civilization is so fucked and life is so shit, why don't you turn to life of crime then?

If civilization is so fucked and life is so shit, why don't you turn to life of crime then?

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/08/another_big_mob_hit_this_one_b.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying I haven't already

Because I'm a big fat pussy.

Because I'm not a nigger

Because my life is pretty good desu, got dem neet bux rolling in, got a good gaming PC and games like Call of Duty: Advanced Warfareâ„¢, got free tendies from mummy, all I need now is a girlfriend and I'm set.

Could if I wanted to. It's simply too much stress.

>Implying most criminals earn lots of money.

I'm in the NJ mob

>things are starting to go to shit
>I know I'll fix it by making it worse

Literal nigger tier attitude

How?

Cant find reliable partners.

I wasn't born into a wealthy family.

Honestly, if I could, I would. I've always loved Oceans 11 and other heist films, but sadly those days are long gone and I wouldn't want to do niggers tier type shit

cuz im not a criminal bud

i don't want to appropriate black culture

The mere possibility of some whore having more money than I infuriates me.

Current society represents nothing valuable to me.

If and when all this comes crumbling down I will be the law.

Yes, goy - turn to a life of illicit profits and sensational nightlife, all the while 9/10ths of your ill-gotten gains will accrue to your attorneys Liebowitz, Liebowitz & Wasserstein as they struggle mightily to keep you out of the clutches of Judge ((Hoffman)), who, coincidentally, they always break bread with following shabat.

Because I am not a nigger?

I've said several times that there are only 2 genders.

In PUBLIC.

What prevents someone from going to a eurocuck country with pussy law enforcement and just robbing jewelry stores dressed like a shitskin?

Because I have an income from work?

Also:

Because cops shoot people on sight in my county

Because your mom fucks with criminals and I dont want to have AIDS.

I get turned on by listening to authority

Have a bad feeling I wouldn't last long

Jail seems boring af, wouldnt be able to work on my hobbies

Because the life of crime isn't what Hollywood or Television has built it to be. You'll never be a drug kingpin, or some infamous heister. You'll never live fast under the police radar, and in the end die in a glorious gunfight. Almost all criminals turn to a life of crime because they are stupid. Desperation is one thing, but a criminal career has become harder than ever, and is not worth the trouble anymore.

t. Clinton.

Because our police are actually good at busting people. They've had a century of niggers to train on.

This board is full of shit. Utter and plain shit. Faggots, niggers and degeneracy thread after thread, that's it.

Im white.
On the other hand, they would never look for a whtie guy...

Like the mafia? Are you a friend of ours?

i jaywalk sometimes

The economy is going to collapse over the next 3-6 months
I'm working a job and stacking food and silver.

I'm waiting to have my fun until society breaks down

The mafia yes. A bunch of our friends just got taken down by the feds. I'm laying low at a safe house down the shore.

Just so you know, poser,no one in "the mafia" ever calls it "the mafia".

Will not be so funny when the government takes your metals away and when people start blaming you for food scarcity, which will not really be your fault but nobody will give a damn.

sure we do

It's literally buried, good luck finding my metals. and bitcoin wallet address(es)

I don't think you understand how it will unfold by the time it hits Americans to where my idiot family I've been warning, think of coming to me I'll be long gone.

Do you Webbot?

You do know that the NJ mob hasn't been a thing for over a decade, right?

right now its about not giving black people a excuse. they are getting extra attention no point in ruining that for every one. lets wait for this "clean up" phase to end

SHIIET a bunch of Mafia members near me in Florida got taken down

Oh yeah?

nj.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/08/another_big_mob_hit_this_one_b.html

Yeah, they are a glorified crew.

I would if it weren't for the fact that a crime syndicate is very difficult to start in this tiny worthless do-nothing town.

I already pirate movies all the time!

The buried metals can still be found by high fine tech.
About the bitcoin wallets I wouldn't be so sure anything can be done against you by the government but I do not deny the possibility of it happening nor the government creating massive honeypots to find out you're using it.

Because everyone else being degenerate doesn't mean I should be too.
I still hold to the ideals of civilization, no matter what everyone else does. And part of those is not being a fucking criminal.

Well, not as in stealing, raping, murdering, etc. at least. I'm technically speaking a criminal because of some things I have said on here and my country being retarded about free speech.

Also, we aren't in the 30s anymore. Getting away with any major crime that'd actually result in you having more money than someone on benefits is pretty hard nowadays.

>good luck finding my metals.

If there is a record of you buying them, they can just torture you to find out where.

>and bitcoin wallet address(es)

useless once the gov crashes the currency with no survivors. Maybe buy some Monero, but I'm not sure if that is secure either.

Webbot sounds kind of dumb, but have the creators used cryptography to prove that they have predicted stuff that they haven't sold? Like, encrypt a prediction, make the cyphertext public, sell the decryption key and then make the key public after the event occurred, even if nobody bought the secret. This way, notoriety is achieved even if nobody bought the secret.

also your skeleton looks like he is checking dubs but you don't have any

but I am!

LEL ITS JUTS A PRANK FBI XD

You need some sun buddy. Move south

>Wow I guess I better do nothing and just die when SHTF then thanks for enlightening me

You guys offer no solutions just wining crying faggots about how there is nothing that can be done.

No one in the government is going to work when they stop getting paychecks

Even if the government utterly fucks me and every other preppers over
All we can do is Prepare,
and sitting around being paralyzed by fear of things that may come in the face of things that Will come is cowardly and foolish.

Firstly because the most hardcore crime I would end up committing is welfare fraud, simply by cost-benefit analysis.
Secondly because moralfaggotry.

>implications

Your aim is holy, your method is futile. I don't have a better alternative, but you should admit flaws in your methods so that you can focus on improving them.

Read above.
We are giving your the flaws, not the answers. We don't have answers. You seem to and they could work.

>implying you can make big bucks without proper connections
Someone please prove me wrong.

>Live in Hueland
>implying I'm not in life crime since I was born
Kek

I just finished this series for the 4th time today.