How is life in the Czech Republic?

How is life in the Czech Republic?

Shit.

I had a long sweet vacation driving through different parts of Europe, and came by this underappreciated small country.

It never seemed quite rich, but neither did it seem poor to me.

Czechs and Czech corporations pay very low taxes, so it is kinda libertarian paradise: no one feels responsibility for the infrastructure, often underwhelming or even abandoned.

Otherwise, it has an interesting culture going for it, with a homogenous population and pride in their monarchist past and uniqueness. At the same time, there is some kind of revanchism against both Russia and Germany, since they both claimed rights over this small country, stuck between two worlds.

The political class is not too trustworthy, as it often bases upon Communist apparatschiks. On the other hand, they repelled the Muslim menance very well and there is not too much visible corruption.

Former Czech?

No, just anything ex-soviet is shit.

I've been.
Was pretty shit imo.
Felt like the mafia could jump out at any second and kidnap you.

These digits do not lie

Don't worry, we completely eliminated organized crime, they are all policemen now.

Could you tell us more?

Degenerate, but at least they have good gun laws

There can't be a single Czech thread without that one self hating cuck.

Like in any other European city, intentionally writing European and not ''Eastern'' European as the capital, Prague, is at the same level with any other European Cities. Berlin, Moscow, Paris. You name it. Even better than some Western Capital cities GDP PPP wise. And if you want to know anything about a country, visit the capital. After all, who gives a shit about outer parts of the country. No one.

Like Canada, it is/will be invaded be chinks since it's not being invaded by Muslims.

Current Czech.

It's pretty fucking good. But people think it's bad for some reason or another.

I'm in Croatia currently. And I'm not at sea. I'm inland currently. I have a feeling that if you're not near the coast in Croatia you are more or less literally fucked. We live so much better compared to Croatians.

>And if you want to know anything about a country, visit the capital.
Actually the opposite, lel.

You know little about the life of an average Brit after visiting London, you have the wrong impression about France after vising Paris -- and you are probably inclined to believe Germany is third world if you only ever saw Berlin.

So, no, bad advice.
And, without doubt, the standard of live in Czechia is still below that of Germany or France. Stating the opposite is self denial.

Yeah, Croatia has vast issues of unemployment, you do not seem to have this, due to sticking with your own currency.

I'm sorry to tell you but Croatia has their own currency Kuna and somehow by magic it's worth more then our own koruna...

>You know little about the life of an average Brit after visiting London
I don't care about the life of an average Brit. Guess why, because the life of an average Brit is exactly the same as the life of an average Czech and an average German or an average US citizen.

>So, no, bad advice.
No, I think it's a good advice. If you wanna know anything about the country you are visiting, always visit the capital. It's a cultural heart of the country.

>Czechia is still below that of Germany or France. Stating the opposite is self denial.
I don't think so. I'm living pretty much a good life. I wouldn't say it has anything to do with being in self denial.

Great post. Ich wünschte ich könnte wie dich im Deutsch schreiben. Ich lerne..

It's not a magic. Czech National Bank is devaluating the Czech Crown intentionally. In a nutshell, it's better for export.

Anything current-canadian is shit, too.

The Kuna is pegged for the Euro, whilst the Crown is afaik dumped on purpose, as a protectionist measure against European competition, boosting your industry at the expense of your buying power.
Whilst Croatia is cursed by its strong currency to have high unemployment. The same holds true for most of south Europe, actually.
Sarcasm, I guess.
>It's a cultural heart of the country.
Not in the case of London, that actually makes many Brits paying it a visit feel alienated. A Bavarian would be hard-pressed to see Berlin as his cultural core, lel. He sees is it as an abomination.
Countless other examples, and Prague may be one as well.
>I wouldn't say it has anything to do with being in self denial.
Saying you live an subjectively good life may have nothing to do with self-denial.
Implying the standard of life is the same in the Czech Republic, as it is in central Europe, would be self-denial.

No not at all.

Well, thanks. I felt like using too much stereotypic expressions, as "on the other hand", or "at the same time", which only non-natives use frequently.
Yeah, I already regret not making it there. But it can not be undone by now.

Lots of meth.

Shit.