Canadian girl murdered her best friend

iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/201801182200676907_ul.shtml

Canadian girl named Cheyenne Antoine, 21, has admitted she killed her best friend, then 18 year old Brittney Gargoyle.

She had strangled her with her belt.

The police got a clue from a facebook picture took just before the murder. Cheyenne had the same belt in that picture which was then some moments later used to strangle Gargoyle.

After the murder she posted a facebook post where she was wondering where her friend is and asked if anyone had seen her. This was an attempt of misdirecting attention away from Cheyenne. Antoine claimed that Gargoyle had left a bar with an unknown man. For some time police really was looking to find a man.

Eventually Cheyenne received a 7 year sentence which is a long sentence in Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5260780/argentina-teen-killed-boyfriend-instagram-undying-love/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trust a f*emale-feel the pain
Boys and sex dolls are better

The whole story reads funnier if you picture a literal Cheyenne and a literal Gargoyle

>Eventually Cheyenne received a 7 year sentence which is a long sentence in Canada.
WTF did the judge hate the victim too

thesun.co.uk/news/5260780/argentina-teen-killed-boyfriend-instagram-undying-love/

Never trust a white woman, never.

I wanna see a movie about Pocahontas The Gargoyle Slayer now

What kind of first name is Nahir though

Don't know, it's not very common tho. I knew a girl called Nahir.

She looks like she deserved it

cheyenne has fled the country

>mfw gargoyle is actually the one on the right

why is this reported in finland?

>Gargoyle
What the fuck Canada

Without reading it I'm going to assume the ugly one killed the pretty one.

Is cheyenne a french or native name?

ah nvm, I got tricked by OP

Dunno, maybe the part of low sentence length was interesting. At least compared to USA, thats nothing.

>finland reports local canadian news

but why?

Both I suppose

>7 years
At least a dozen, c'mon

nothing happening in Finland so..

That Asian schizo that cut off a guys head on a greyhound only got 7 years. he's already out and about.

She'll probably do 3

Lesbians?

the people in jail probably didn't want him either

Never heard anyone called that here. It's only used to refer to the natives, so I guess it's native.

Cheyenne are a Native American tribe

It makes a better clickbait than writing a thoughtful article about something that actually matters.

Lol i see in the comment that the girl faked her kidnapping 3 years ago.Is that true white brother?

Yes.

There are girls named Cheyenne here. It probably comes from the name of the tribe though.