pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

Meanwhile:

1st for not jumping faggot.

Windom for the win

1st for dougie

well shit, forgot to link to the last one

DOhgue get tamagotchi

Hey I found a penny!

Hope no frogbugs creep into my mouth tonight...

The sound that Ben Horne and that slut with the cancer husband hearing was Audrey in the walls playing spooky noises to try to help her dad get laid. She does this because shes ugly as fuck because she has burns all over her and shes like the Elephant Man.

andy has a rolex

Ben is a good guy now though. He has been one for ~25 years.

Who is MIKE?

no duh

Then why did he go back to smoking cigars when the visual sign for his goodness was eating carrots instead?

what else can he spend his money on?

also I'm pretty sure they get a nice gift from the Sheriff's office after working there for 30 years.

Because Lynch is senile.

Who would you rather see naked on the show: Shelly or Tammy or The Log Lady[/spoiler ]?

Michael J Anderson made Twin Peaks popular and Lynch betrayed him. Wow.

Bit rude

MJA wanted a bigger/same paycheck as Kyle, do you think that's fair

Man, Lynch is a senile hack, even his hardcore fanboys know that but they won't say it for obvious reasons.

Jane-y obviously.

>working in the same diner for 25+ years

Dude, MJA is an icon of TP, he deserved a same paycheck as Kyle.

Yes, why are you so midgetphobic?

I feel for these actresses.

This is pretty much true.

Considering the little man is not getting any work lately he should've accepted any paycheck they would give him though.

Sure but there's no TP without Kyle, MJA is just a red room creature

Who could be behind these posts?

You were in like 4 episodes Michael. And you showed up for like 5 minutes max each. You had a small role in the movie. Kyle is playing like 4 roles this season. You need to calm down.

CUTE!! Sheryl Lee! CUTE!!

Ben was my favorite part of season two, even all the civil war stuff.

i like the new freaks better.

Talking with some normie the other day

>hey man, have you everd heard of Twin Peaks
>huh?
>that 90's show with David Lynch
>oh yeah, the one with the midget in the red suit
>that's the one

KYLE BTFO, MJA is just more iconic

Read this, you fool. You already know this too, but your head is stuck up inside David's asshole.

>twin peaks, you mean that show with the white guy main character?
youre retarded and i hate you michael. youre ugly and thats the only reason people recognize you

twin peaks is a good reminder that women age like milk and men age like fine wine

Usually my conversations go like this

>huh?
>that 90's show with David Lynch
>huh?
>that's the one

you mean a reminder that aging sucks on both sides

DOuehg join Vietnam war

Literally this. I prepared my vomit basket for when Audrey appears.

lynch: james was always cool
me: JaMeS wAs AlWaYs CoOl

Norma is 70 but still hot though.

>lynch gay fanboys will defend literally anything

>mfw seeing pictures of Lara Flynn Boyle online

>tfw the only person I know who has seen or even knows about Twin Peaks is my mother

what are the theories of what doppelcooper puked out here? there's a lot of it, it smelled terrible but he seemed fine after?

>mfw when

Creamed corn, garmonbozia

Windom dressed as Log Lady

it's quite clearly garmonbonzia i.e. pain and suffering

this post about puke
is supposed to refer to this post:

but she still looks good though?

Usually my conversations go like this

on a scale of 10 to 11 how #wifegoals is janey-e

Mr. Jackposts

Motor oil (referenced in original series), creamed corn (garmonbozia), and blood

Sorry to hear that, user

Why did dougie prefer some ratchet-ass nigger prostitute to this cutie pie anyway?

Episode 8 has the second worst ratings of this season so far and episodes 3 and 4 were put online a week before the broadcast so that basically 8 the least watched.

And it sure is going only downhill from here considering how many people got Lynched by it. Expect 100k viewers for episode 18.

To think the pilot had 30 million.

Jade give two rides

maybe janey-e only gives one ride(s)?

you stupid fucking virgin

>why is a married man sick of his wife?

fucking 12, I ship them so hard

>Motor oil (referenced in original series)
wtf, gotta rewatch that crap soon cuz I do NOT remember that.
>creamed corn (garmonbozia)
I remember garmonbozia and it makes sense, but what does "creamed corn" have to do with it?
>and blood
yeah well why not

Garmonbozia, blood and engine oil.

Kinda agree here. The Man from Another Place is definitely more iconic than Cooper, but the problem is that Cooper is the main character while the Arm is just a small side character.

ratings are meaningless. people watch online

>small side character
pffff, MJA is TP

Good, normies can stay out.

Reminder these numbers do not take into account Showtime on demand, amazon prime, viewers outside of the US, etc. The pilot aired on network tv in 1990, even GOT only gets like 8 million an ep.?

Manlets, when will they learn?

>A
>FUCKING
>TREE

Would you rather have
Friend Kyle MacLachlan
or
Family member Kyle MacLachlan
?

wrong penny it needs to say 1945, cause that's the year sarah palmer was born and when she picked it up with*BOB*

A possessing spirit

Oh hi Buella

>rah palmer was born and when she picked it up with*BOB*
Wrong. Those scenes take place in 1956, 11 years after the bomb.

Tough one
Gonna go with family member

>imagine Kyle being your uncle

Fixed that for you

b-but eraserhead is pretty coherent for the most part

even if you dont get the man on the moon or the lady in the radiator its still ostensibly a story about a man unprepared for fatherhood

>:tpg:.jpg.jpg
what did he mean by this?

HIYA COOP ITS ME AUDREY, IM READY TO SETTLE DOWN AND START A REAL RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU NOW THAT IM ALL GROWN UP

Assuming we can't be fuckbuddies as friends, I'd rather have him as a family member. He seems like a great dad.

I wonder what would've happened if he had gotten married to LFB.

>but what does "creamed corn" have to do with it?

Creamed corn is how garmonbozia (pain and suffering), physically manifests in our world. The motor oil is also stated as being that 'smell' that seems to flow around the beings of the Black Lodge whenever they enter our world.

If you have shit taste in who best girl is, maybe.

When a lodge spirit appears or manifests there's a smell of burnt engine oil. And the puddle of black stuff in Glastonbury Grove also smells like burnt engine oil.

Garmonbozia wasn't a thing in the original series but there was that scene where Donna was doing the meals on wheels and meets the Tremonts and there's a whole thing about creamed corn. In FWWM the physical manifestation of garmonbozia is creamed corn.

Why did people keep saying he was fat? I watched his scenes a couple times trying to look for an Andy sized gut and didn't notice anything.

I don't know about this "Audrey"...

DONT BE SILLY COOP OLD BUDDY ITS ME, NOW GIVE ME A KISS FOR OLD TIMES SAKE

>harp music

retard

That's Donna u mong

thanks guys

btw I looked up creamed corn on wikipedia. looks disgusting. but that fits garmonbozia so!

Hello Sup Forums friends, what is the best way to dispose of a body? Making it look like an accident is the way to go of course but that's out of the question now. Actually, disposing of three bodies, how would you go about doing that?

How the fuck does she do it?

I actually had creamed corn the other day for the first time and it takes pretty much identical to corn, just with a weirder texture because of the creamed part.

she wanted the d so bad