Reddit is having a poll

Reddit is having a poll.
strawpoll.me/10923859
Vote no!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/transgender/comments/4whzhg/strawpoll_poll_on_transgender_people_in_bathrooms/
reddit.com/user/schollflunkie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

damn their cookies are persistent

bump

Why is there even an option for indifferent. Surely that's made redundant by yes

Well kinda because it would be just a dyke chick pretending to be a man.

bump

I literally couldn't care either way.

What are you afraid of? Some dyke chick seeing your dick? And in the other side of things women only use cubicals anyway

as a nihilist i would like to explain why indifference is differ

maybe get an education fgt

Which subreddit is polling this?

>As a Nihilist

Sup Forums, NO!

How would you know? Honestly a transman looks like a feminine man, which is the norm anymore. I'm not in the business of supporting unenforceable policies.

link to leddit fag

Nobody, he's just using the reddit boogeyman. It's one of strawpoll's random featured opinion polls they set up and link on every strawpoll page every once in a while.

Well that's gay.

not quite as gay as seeing a cute femboy in a gender neutral restroom

mmmm

Why is their a tranny in my house at all?

Of course I oppose strangers breaking into my house and using my bathroom.

>some person on reddit linked to it

It's a public poll set up by Strawpoll, jackass. It's not made by reddit any more than it's made by Sup Forums.

Bump

reddit link?

Learn2Internet

reddit.com/r/transgender/comments/4whzhg/strawpoll_poll_on_transgender_people_in_bathrooms/

nothing to do with reddit

>muh feels *drops mic*

>People are unironically comfortable with "transgender people" ANYWHERE

> Sup Forums, a board overwhelmingly used by men, caring whether a dyke could possibly be pissing in a stall near them

Tell me why i should care. How would i even know they're a tranny?

bump

They don't care, they're being edgy

The whole trans bathroom thing is edgelord central, just step away from it

when they're standing at the urinal, lifting their skirt.

Voted indifferent

Although if it's a trap qt then it would be a resounding yes

>urinal in a women's bathroom

You really haven't thought this through.

When you put it that way. Still would most likely just be wierd rather than uncomfortable.

some women have penises now, so urinals are in the women's bathroom as well. deal with it shitlord.

I am completely indifferent desu

What the fuck is the difference between Yes and Indifferent.

Shouldn't indifferent be their goal if they want it to be "normal".

Does "Yes" mean that you actively encourage and cheer on trannies?

this isnt true right?

I'll try to find the article but there has been an issue with a trans man in a woman's bathroom at target taking pics over the stalls of women

>as a nihilist
>get an education fgt
How's eighth grade treating you

No is catching up.

Well said comrade.

Women are horrific in the restroom. They throw used tampons against the wall when they're not clogging up the toilet with them.

no. also instead of putting urinals in women's bathrooms, they're probably just gonna go with unisex bathrooms in the end.

I would ask them to show me their genitals and show me theirs, and we'd both have a little fun.

Wait... wouldn't indifferent be the same as comfortable? If you don't care you are also indifferent to their presence.

I hate all of you millennials and I hope you kill yourselves.

Indifferent is there to take away votes from the 'no' category. It makes 'Yes' look like it's winning.

lmao

BAMP

I thought it got deleted by vigilant mods or something. I feel silly now.

>"only if they're passable" isn't an option

for what purpose?

yes - i support them and think they should be able to use their preferred one
no - fuck trannies, stick to what you were given when you were born you freaks
indifferent - i'm fine either way, makes no difference to me

that's how i saw it at least, although the way they word it make it look like it's the same as comfortable.

No I didn't

Everything I touch gets deleted.

If they are passable trannies... that at least tells you they put some work into it. If some pedo puts on lipstick and a dollar store wig he or she is probably simply looking for a peep show.

Gas them all in any case.

mtf? no because fetishist trannies are the worst people
ftm? yes

Yea sorry. It just doesn't show up in my browser. Your comment does show here, though:
>reddit.com/user/schollflunkie

dont know whats up

It's only important how it pertains to the question. The question is asking if you are comfortable. Yes and Indifferent are effectively the same thing.

Probably removed

the retards on reddit think this poll has "leaked" outside of reddit and now entered Sup Forums etc.

it's the fucking featured poll on strawpoll and have been so for days, they didn't make this.

if they're passable trannies than no one will know they're a tranny so whether or not they're uncomfortable around trannies doesn't matter at all

maybe they're neither comfortable nor uncomfortable.

Can't say I'd mind a biologically male tranny in the men's room, but a biologically female tranny seems like it'd be just as dirty as a regular female.

Female bathrooms are disgusting.

or maybe they're indifferent to whether they are comfortable or not about it. as a way to see how many people care vs not care about the subject.

actual transgender? e.g. ACTUAL sex change, hormone therapy, etc.

YES

make believe gender "identify" as this or that apache helicopter, etc.?
NO

if you have a dick go to mens, if u have a vag go to womens.

why is this so hard for people?

>if you're literally somewhere in between just choose whichever seems like a good idea and stick to it [no backsies]

You blew my mind. It's like they exist in another plane of existence far above our own.

Are you kidding me? A "YES" answer to the poll would mean that you're comfortable with transwomen using a woman's restroom. Conversely, a transman would be using a man's bathroom. They probably wouldn't use the urinal at all and they would look like dudes wearing baggy clothes.

You are a stupid person.

kek

indifferent, i'm there to do my business and leave

anything else is feelings horseshit

see

only if they let me whip out my cock and fap

this.
i don't get why are they trying to shit all over us. it's a fucking PUBLIC POLL for fucks sake

That's not what the question says. It says "your bathroom".

I'm a man, and I don't give a shit who uses my bathroom.

Women need to be protected, not men.

kek i didn't think of that

if i see anyone mysterious (wig+beard) in my bathroom i'm calling the cops

shadowbanned. reddit does that.

Holy mother of autism. How bad can you be at reading subtext?

Women can be forcibly attacked/raped regardless of where they are. All female toilets use stalls anyway so none of them are ever exposed.

Even if 1 lerson voted no... thats still too many!

This is not right. This bigotry should not be allowed in 2016. Im so scared right now because of this, im literally shaking.

Lol, no is catching up fast.

Okay. Let's you, me and some guy twice your size meet up in a public toilet on a quiet afternoon somewhere. He'll try to forcibly rape you and we'll see how long a flimsy toilet stall door can stop you from having your anal purity plundered.

We're only 500 votes behind, we're about to break even

definitely matters a lot that most of us are guys

What the fuck just happened? Yes just jumped 500 points in one second.

>make a poll
>when your choice is winning celebrate and declare it the obvious winner
>when choices against you are winning, claim it's people botting
Every fucking time.

I'm willfully stubborn, not asinine.

I don't care either way. If some woman with a penis touches my kid, I'll shoot them in the fucking head, and spit on the judge when I'm sentenced.

Quit being a bitch.

>I care about being uncomfortable in the bathroom
>NO THESE OTHER PEOPLE FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ME THERE DON'T MATTER
These people need medical treatment, being mentally ill shouldn't be supported

Wouldn't "yes" and "indifferent" be the same thing?

Yes means to me that I actively want a butch girl tranny that looks like a man to walk into the bathroom and sit down next to me and take a fat piss and shit her brains out. Yes means I want to experience this, indifferent means I don't care if they all just die.

>brexit vote
>remain gets asshurt and claims leave side cheated
>remain side then proceeds to bot an online petition into parliament
Welcome to sports politics user

VOTE NO
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

doing god's work OP

It's about principle. Women cannot be men and men cannot be women. I don't care if you're mentally ill, stay in your own bathroom.

Don't force me to feel like a crazy person and uncomfortable when you're the freak.

bump bipity bamp

I think the person who made it really meant "should there be bathroom laws passed for transgenders" but it still works here.

Yes means you morally welcome trannies into your bathroom
No means you morally don't
Indifferent means you honestly don't care if they're allowed to be in your bathroom or if they're banned from your bathroom.