youtube.com/watch?v=DLUI6GxwNxk#t=4m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=ABLpoib1ITk
youtube.com/watch?v=-T8zw7Cpu7I
youtube.com/watch?v=HcLwInJCDIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it really going to be that colorful?

>WW teams up with an even smaller WW

awesome

Hey she actually has some definition to those arms.

Man i hope so, but you know it wont, whats the WWI filter supposed to be, sepia or black and white?

Where'd you get these OP? When I search for news on the movie all I get is some clickbait trash about the movie being problematic because it was written by three men

Its a shame a filter is going to kill all that color. Also if I dont see some weird mythical monster shit, Im going to be pissed

I don't care what you faggots say, she looked great in BvS, and she looks even better now.

I just hope the movie won't be total shit.

batman-news.com from new issue of entertainment weekly

I hope the color stays, or is brighter. She DID brag about killing things from other worlds before, so they better not waste that opportunity.

>Don't talk to me or my daughter ever again.

>Don't ever talk to me or my clay daughter again

Also I wouldnt mind if they took god design inspiration from Azz. His run had some pretty neat ideas. Im just sick of either "guy in armor" or "guy in business suit" when portraying the Greek pantheon

Please god let Ares have his Injustice Armor...

Or the classic.

>female director

>black director

>Hey she actually has some definition to those arms.
Yeah it's looking like she's going to end up a lot better here then BvS
Appearance wise anyway

Not if Zack Snyder is allowed on set in any capacity.

Man, he was the perfect Green Lantern.
It makes me kind of angry they're using him in an not-so-important character.

>fantastic director
>cast is solid mix of A-listers, up and comers, and character actors
>script actually written by talented comic writers and not the guy who did Pan
>Game of Thrones cinematographer
>first WW movie ever
>interesting plot and setting

Most hyped cape movie of 2017 for me

Nice padded chest piece.

You know what...fuck you all Sup Forumsfaggots, she looks great.

>Game of Thrones cinematographer

Is Cinematographer the same as the editor? Because this fight scene was choppy as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=DLUI6GxwNxk#t=4m29s

They improved with the Hardhome episode & Battle of the bastards.

This is more or less what people said about BvS.

>fantastic director
>BvS

Said no one ever.

Nathan Fillion would be my cast for Hal Jordan.

Also, Steve Trevor is great, so I'm pretty happy.

You'll never be Darkseid, Ares.

BEST FUCKING INTERVIEW EVER
youtube.com/watch?v=ABLpoib1ITk

fillion is too uggo to be Hal

I dig it. I hope it really is that bright because it looks good like that.

>Shill threads will never be banned

Fillion is old, fat, and working for Marvel.

all i feel is pain

What IS Snyder's best film?

Who's playing Ares?

300?

Timothy Olyphant for me.

Nonsense! I'm a straight guy and would totally bang Fillion... maybe... if I was REALLY drunk.
Old, could work. Slightly different take on the character but still.
Fat, not like actors have never worked to change their body type for a role.
Working for Marvel... yeah, it's a dream cast, not a realistic one.

Dawn of the Dead.

Man of Steel is fucking phenomenal if your not a camp fag so... MOS.

Watchmen

Too late for Fillion to be Hal.
My dream cast for Hal is Matt Damon. People always say he'd be a good Guy and yeah maybe but I see him more as Hal.

>Nipples

GUYS.

BAD SIGN. BAD SIGN

Watchmen.

>Nonsense!
yeah he's an uggo

>camp fag

MoS has issues beyond the tone.

Gadot talking to Glamour magazine about Wonder Woman -

>“For BvS it was important for me that we show how independent she is,” Gadot told Glamour. “She is not relying on a man, and she’s not there because of a love story. She’s not there to serve someone else… She has so many strengths and powers, but at the end of the day she’s a woman with a lot of emotional intelligence. She’s loving… And it’s all her heart — that’s her strength. I think women are amazing for being able to show what they feel. I admire women who do. I think it’s a mistake when women cover their emotions to look tough. I say let’s own who we are and use it as a strength.”

If nothing else, Gadot has a firm grasp on her character. Glad we're not getting spartan wonderdyke like most adaptations, and honestly, most team books and Finch's terrible run.

This. I really, really hope the film has some color and doesn't just look bleak.

10 = Exceptionally Incredible
9 = Amazing / Superb
8 = Strongly Great
7 = Great
6 = Very Good
5 = Good
4 = Ok / Meh
3 = Poor
2 = Bad
1 = Horrible
0 = Fucking God Awful

DOTD = 7
300 = 5 maybe a high 5
Watchmen = 7
MOS = low 9/high 8
BVS (theatrical) = 6
BVS (ultimate cut) = 7

Haven't seen Sucker Punch or the animated owl movie.

Based Danny Huston

Thats...

Surprisingly knowledgable of her. Thats pretty much Wonder Woman, like "Nice, kind farm raised boyscout" is for Superman or "brooding dark detective avenger of the night with a heart of gold" for Batman.

Maybe we might get a good Wondie because Snyder wont make her unnecessarily dark.

>MoS has issues beyond the tone.
Only for the tornado scene. And the lack of a scene showing Clark saving people after defeating Zod.

thats some deep Buyers Remorse, there user.

Ares, I know you're the one making these humans fight!

It ain't me!

there's nothing that confirms it tho

Amy's arms give away her real age of 65 years old.

Unclear It may be Huston or it may be David Thewlis.

that mohawk thing looks like a skinny lil top hat from the front

I know it's too late to bitch now or that bitching in the first place would have gotten me nowhere. Or that some one would have heard them and said 'OH SHIT, EVERYONE STOP PRODUCTION. This asshole on Sup Forums has a truely amazing idea'.

But I'll bitch anyway, I'm not completely without hope, but I am not excited for this. And it is partially this sword and shield wielding, seemingly hungry for battle (according to BvS) Wonder Woman that we're getting.

So far, you know, just looking at what I have to work with and guessing from there. I feel like her character is going to be way off mark and way to aggressive. And I think just getting rid of the sword and shield and making the lasso her primary weapon could have changed a great deal of that and made her more defensive/protective type of character and added have some really interesting and unique fight scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-T8zw7Cpu7I

youtube.com/watch?v=HcLwInJCDIA

>thats some deep Buyers Remorse, there user.
What does that mean?

>Amy's arms give away her real age of 65 years old.
Ok bruh...

The structure of the first half of the movie makes no sense, it's clearly a hold-over from a previous draft.

The flashbacks are randomly inserted into the film with no rhyme or reason, and they don't connect to the scenes that lead into them beforehand or the scene after them.

The entire Kryton opening is garbage. Nice set design doesn't fix awful expository dialogue.

Even by summer blockbuster standards, The Codex is a worthless MacGuffin that only exists to include drama between Clark and Zod since Goyer couldn't be bothered to set it up via the characters interacting.

MoS has script problems all the way down to the foundation.

This so fucking hard.

If anything, they should've gotten Scott Eastwood to play Steve Trevor, and gotten Chris Pine to play Hal.

Nathan Fillion wouldn't be bad either. Depended entirely on what they were going for. For an older, more experienced Hal, Fillion would be optimal. Pine would be great for a younger, cockier Hal just starting out. Not like either would ever be Hal anyway.

>posts picture of her with arms covered to disprove it

bro i aint even him but damn

It's not really a curse if it's only happened once before

>Its World War 1 and they want it to be as garish as Batman & Robin.
What the actual fuck.

>it's a WW movie that's set in one of the bleakest points in humanity's history in the first place

it happened twice

three if you thought Watchmen was bad, it was also DC

4 times if you count the failure of Superman Lives

There's hope
h
e
r
e
'
s

h
o
p
e

>DC has both

>The structure of the first half of the movie makes no sense
No it really doesn't at all.
>The flashbacks are randomly inserted into the film with no rhyme or reason, and they don't connect to the scenes that lead into them beforehand or the scene after them.
Flowed fine to me.
>The entire Kryton opening is garbage
Fuck you,
>that only exists to include drama between Clark and Zod since Goyer couldn't be bothered to set it up via the characters interacting.
Then Zod would just be a dick. Without the Codex driving him he would not be half as sympathetic or understandable as he is.

>Is Cinematographer the same as the editor?
No, they're responsible for shot composition.

He's already filmed his cameo.

>Not like either would ever be Hal anyway.

I think Fillion would.
He's a solid actor and a cool dude but he strikes me as the kinda guy that will totally show up for a good enough paycheck no matter what it might do to his career.

>>it's a WW movie that's set in one of the bleakest points in humanity's history in the first place
That]s a good thing camp fag.

It's possible we may just get enjoys battle rather then craves battle but I do share your concern a little.

i'm sure she's losing sleep knowing that she failed to meet the myopic expectations of a mankid who posts on a image board dedicated to the discussion of cartoons.

>If nothing else, Gadot has a firm grasp on her character.
Since when is Wondie a crybaby? Why would we want her to be a crybaby?

>
Is that a picture of Gal Gadot?

...FUCK

I didn't like Batman vs Superman at all really, but I honestly did like how they set up Wonder Woman. I've liked Gal Gadot since she was in Fast and Furious 5 and 6. Gisele and Han were my favorite characters in the series.

I like that they're starting her off already having lived a thousand years and has been a influential part of history already in the world.

Marry me my goddess

>fans complain that Gaddot refuses to put on any muscle for the role
>Jews in Hollywood spin the complaints as sexist by pretending fans are complaining about Gaddot's bust size
You've got to hand it to the Jews. They know how to spin a story.

At the very least it looks like she payed attention she's putting on muscle

>implying WW1 isn't the best setting for Ares, The Olympian god who feeds on conflict as well as the naive Wonder Woman to be introduced to the world of men.

There's more emotions than cry, user.

>I think Fillion would.
No, I mean, he's already confirmed to be in the MCU, possibly with an expanded role somewhere down the line.

Isn't there some kind of clause that says that MCU actors can't appear in DCEU movies? Or did I just make that up?

He would totally do it if offered but it's too late now, I figure.

>That]s a good thing camp fag.
Oh fuck off. You're a broken fucking record. You show up in every single one of these threads to say the same stupid shit over and over again.

Whoever plays him, I hope Ares is cold, calculating & menacing and not outlandish like Lex.

She is no doubt talking about crying. That's the primary thing men rarely do that women do significantly more of.

>she's putting on muscle
lol no

She's a model. No one ever expected her to put on any noticeable amount of muscle and she isn't. It would just turn to flab afterwards.

>Oh fuck off. You're a broken fucking record. You show up in every single one of these threads to say the same stupid shit over and over again.
So do you, crying over and over that the dark tone is hurting your feelings like the little pathetic bitch that you are that isn't being pandered to so he is determined to shit on what others love.
Fuck You!

>Patty Jenkins was approached all the way in 2005 to director WW
>she couldnt because she was pregant
>shes finally gets to live her dream
So why arent you following your dreams fellow user

That's a good point but then there's utterly no way you can end this brightly, especially since we know after this movie, WW is going to have a sour outlook. Hell, making WW 5000 years old in the first place was a major mistake.

At least I don't intentionally (I hope) misconstrue a more light-hearted, fun atmosphere with "camp". Because holy fuck you're dumb.