Can you refute this, Sup Forums?

Can you refute this, Sup Forums?

The Bible is hundreds of pages, I could read the Quran in an afternoon.

Wheres the picture i know there is one for this.

Refute? Thats a fact,not an argument

Aren't you the guys who always complain about your holy book being taken out of context?
'Yeah so what if my prophet specifically says I should kill women and fuck kids, the Bible has mentions the word rape as well'

Context is needed, without it this is all worthless data

this is true, also I'd like to see the results when you split out the jew part of the book

Hi shit roach. Christians don't do terror attacks for their religion. ISIS is a representation of the islam and all the muslims in the world as ISIS lives to the words of to quran.

Poland getting it right.

Words in Quran: 77,449 words
Words in Bible: 783,137 words
Also, the context of the words being used must be considered as well.

The Bible's much, much longer. Somebody ran the numbers and the ratio in the Quran was like six times high. Also out of context wording, like "Thou shalt not kill" or "Give them no mercy" obviously being counted in a way that doesn't reflect the context.

Quran 600 pages, bible beyond 1200.
Also OPs pic is taken completely out of context because he don't know how to differentiate between the different genres of litterature. I've read the bible recently and what it does is mostly telling tales of jewish persecution throughout most of the old testament. Keep in mind that christianity is far more connected to the new testament which hardly contains that much of draconian laws and savagery.

Now for thr quran, which I've also read and studied for an exam.
The quran which is, unlike the bible, an instructive book of jura and statesmansship, does not originate from a collection of fictive story but it is constructed as a guide for warfare and brutal ways to treat people who oppose your believes, much unlike christianity in the new testament.

So pointing out the amount of specific words used is a propagandistic way of tricking people who have not read either of the books.

Take it from a student of comparrative litterature.

>most of those were due to killing Nephilim
Is there a problem here?

Context is everything
>don't kill people
>Kill everyone who isn't a Muslim lmao and you'll get a bunch of virgins in the afterlife

nice I'm glad you found a use for that degree

>thou shall not murder

>kill nonbelievers
I guess both of these things are bad, huh?

Thanks to this based user, this thread is now closed.

Thank you, for a moment there I was afraid my life had turned out a pointless joke.

That's ridiculous. If the Bible says 'you shouldn't kill your neighbors', that still counts as something bad against the Bible??

Also the death of Jesus was a bloody thing, but when you take it all in context, it's actually one of the most beautiful and loving this to have ever happened in history.

You're fucking stupid.

Can you refute this, roach?

>Also the death of Jesus was a bloody thing, but when you take it all in context, it's actually one of the most beautiful and loving this to have ever happened in history.

So was the part of the Quran where Muhammed fistfucked a minor with a pigs hove.

The bible was written by humans so you can feasibly dismiss somethings as they were just a product of their time, it's also largely presented as a bunch of historical accounts.

The Quran is the literal word of god, written down by the most perfect human who ever existed after speaking with Allah himself and is presented as an instruction manual on how to live your life.

this famalamatbh

although, would be a nice change of pace if we could be the terrorists this time for a civil war or two.

The Quran is written by a sand nigger, its worthess.

Bible is way longer
Bible uses the hard words in different context

Also.
Deliberately after each violent encouraging sura of the quran it is stated that if you submit to Islam: Allah is forgiving and merciful.

It's like me saying: If you pay me 6000 dollars I won't rape your children, for I am forgiving and mercifull.

You're right but the sandniggers believe Mohammad is the most perfect human ever and he's their moral compass and they also believe the Quran is the literal word of god which cannot be interpreted in any way.

Actually, Muhammed was an ilitterate so the quran was written by various statesmen and associates. This is why the quran differs so much from the Medina part and the other part.

>most perfect human

vs

>son of god

LOW ENERGY ISLAM

Word: kill

Bible:
>the Jews were killed
>Jesus was killed
>king had Z killed and god punished him
>someone wanted to kill someone else
>X killed Y

Total: 5

Koran:
>KILL THE INFIDELS, ALL OF THEM!

Total: 1

>WOW THE BIBLE IS SO MUCH MORE VIOLENT

This. At least 75% of those hard words are from the old testament. Probably even more than that.

You and me, both.

I'm afraid that, mine, actually did turn out a pointless joke, thus far.

Son of God, and God AND the spiritual idea of christian spirit in man. A trinity, now that is badass.

The difference is that the Bible wasn't written by Jesus, it was written by his followers who were just regular humans. Because of this the Bible is open for interpretation because humans are not perfect.

Oh my, you also study comparrative litterature?

The bible has close to non violence encouraging parts in it. The old testament tend to be a tad draconian but that is closer connected to the jews as a part of the tora. There's a reason why there is something called the new testament.

Is there honestly such a field?

Why is there honestly such a field?

What job prospects were you expecting?

Literature is spelled with one t, my dear polse.

>1 post by this ID
Actions not words, roach.
Saged.

Now just do new testament v Koran

Kek. Thanks for stopping my shameful display. It's with two t's in danish so I tend to mess it up at times.

Yes, muslims take their religion much more serious hence a few words are enough to ignite them to violence.

Daily reminder that the Old Testament is bullshit and the entire reason Jesus existed was to tell people there was a new way and we didn't have to be barbaric sand people anymore.

I'd like to see those numbers, Koran Vs New Testament.

I've never read either btw.

Also. Muslims don't just read the Koran. They read all the supplemental texts written by Mohammeds followers, his wives, famous imams, etc.

When people say

>THIS TENET OF ISLAM YOU SAY EXISTS ISN'T IN THE KORAN

It's because it's in one of the supplemental texts that ALL MUSLIMS KNOW ABOUT AND FOLLOW.

Christianity isn't like that and it trips up a lot of these liberal apologists.

The koran is in Muslim not English.

>in muslim
TOPKEK

I'm not studying for the job. I'm planing to enlist in the army when I'm done with my degree. It's an interesting thing to study and you learn a lot from it to be honest. However, you're right, the job possibilities are very limited and the study seats should be way lower than they are right now.

The bible has almost 10 times as many words as the koran. When you factor that in, the koran is actually more violent per word than the bible

(OP)

We're going to own you heathens as slaves FOREVER. So quit your fantasy.

Proverbs 22:16

Whoever oppresses the poor to increase his own wealth, or gives to the rich, will only come to poverty.

Isaiah 14:2

And the peoples will take them and bring them to their place, and the house of Israel will possess them in the LORD’s land as male and female slaves. They will take captive those who were their captors, and rule over those who oppressed them.

Isaiah 49:23
Kings and queens will serve you and care for all your needs. They will bow to the earth before you and lick the dust from your feet. Then you will know that I am the LORD. Those who trust in me will never be put to shame."

Lol I trust in my father the Eternal God. My trust will not put me to shame so laugh and scoff all you want but we will own you all.

Psalm 79:9-10
Help us, O God of our salvation! Help us for the glory of your name. Save us and forgive our sins for the honor of your name. Why should pagan nations be allowed to scoff, asking, "Where is their God?" Show us your vengeance against the nations, for they have spilled the blood of your servants.

Genesis 22:17-18

That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Genesis 15:13-14

Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there. But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

Amos 9:12

So that they may POSSESS the remnant of Edom and ALL THE NATIONS that bear my name," declares the LORD, who will do these things

ALL THE NATIONS WILL BOW DOWN TO MY PEOPLE. Us who keep his laws

You are full of shit, 1/3 of the book is called parable of the cow and the other 1/3 is parables about bees. Very small section has to do with war and warfare.

Refute this

This to be honest.
Except muslims don't read the quran, they have imams recite it for them during mass. This is likely the reason muslims never seem able to defend the book probably and why they're also reaching for the "misinterperetation" excuse.

context and old testament.

Muslims are a bunch of crazy terrorists.

/thread

All passages you cite are from the jew part of the book

Link!!!

The parts you're mentioning may not be the ones about warfare but they're still parts which dictates usage of draconian methods. So yes, they are just as bad as was it encouragement of warfare.

>Do not hold contempt, scorn, or wrath in your heart.
>gets pinged 3 times

>"Show the infidels the full wrath of Allah for daring to show women's ankles!"
>Gets hit 1 time

>Thou shall not murder. Turn the other cheek.
>1

>Sever their heads from their necks if they draw Muhammad!
>0 of the accounted words

>Turn the other cheek when others wrong you.
>0 of the words

>Show no Mercy upon those that war and commit mischief upon Islam.
>Gets 1 ping for the 'good' words

Context makes the whole difference here.

I'm Muslim but to be fair to Christians, the Bible is much longer than the blessed Quran and it would be interesting to compare the OT, NT, Bible altogether, and the Quran. If one were to search positive words like peace, heaven etc. it could also be interesting and instructive. This comparison would be interesting but one must keep in mind that Christians and Muslims have a different relation to their respective holy books.

Also I have heard that the NT and the Quran are of a comparable length so a comparison of these terms as well as others would be interesting such as how often God is mentioned or specific prophets.

The Quran is a feel good book that tells you everything is ok.
The Bible is telling you the truth.

The New Testament alone still has about twice as many words as the Quran actually.

(1) let young boys watch him clean his private parts (Bukhari 1:4:152)?
(2) sucked the tongue of a boy (Musnad Ahmad 16245)?
(3) dressed up in little girl's clothes and women's clothes (Bukhari 2442)?
(4) slept with or had sex with a dead female body in a coffin or grave (Kanz al Ummal 34424)?
(5) was a pedophile (Bukhari: 5:58:234,236; 7:62:64,65,88)?
(6) said to consume house flies (Bukhari: Vol. 4, Bk. 54, No. 537)?
(7) commanded to drink camel urine (Bukhari: Vol. 8, Bk. 82, No. 79)?
(8) admitted to having a devil (Muslim: Ch.14, Bk. 39, No. 6759)?
(9) confessed to being demon possessed (Ishaq: 106)?
(10) told false revelations (Tabari VI: 107, 110; Ishaq: 166)?
(11) encouraged adherents to lie and break oaths (Ishaq:365; Tabari VII: 94; cf. Ishaq: 519; Bukhari: Vol. 7, Bk. 67, No. 427)?
(12) sex with animals (Abu Dawud 38:4450)?

>Show them no mercy (islam)
>Fear not the evils, because the lord is with you(christ cucks)

Fuck you disgusting subhuman muslim, even peasant christians are better than you

Oh my Mosque monkey friend, what a stupid sub human you are. Have you ever stopped and thought for a second. if my shit skin religion is so good why do we not have people coming here to live? How come it is my fellow shit skins moving to the west? Well the reason is your religion belongs in the gutter.

>in muslim

This is absolute bullshit.
1. This was done by an arab with an extreme bias. She picked and choose words and terms she couldn't find in a quran. The quran is filled with intolerance and violence, 10 fold compared to the new testament, or the entire bible alone
2. this was only done on the old testament

The bible is several times longer than the quran.

This is like saying the evening news are worse than IS beheading video because the news cover more crimes.

The Scripture narrates stories about violence.
The Qur'an specifically tells you to get violent.

There are ten times as many words in the Bible as there are in the Qu'ran (78,000 vs. about 780,000) so having just under ten times as many hard words makes sense.

There's no difference its the same book. God does not change just to convenience you heathens. Secondly, the new testament says the same thing!

(((slow reader))) detected

Quran a third the lenght of the New Testament alone.

You're a real cocksucker intentionally leaving out context. Abu Dawud 38:4450 is talking about PUNISHMENTS for fucking an animal. All of these Hadiths are taken out of context, also Hadiths are mostly hear-say as well.

'Narrated by A'kramah ibn Al- Abbas that the prophet PBUH said, : The prescribed punishment for one who has sexual intercourse with an animal is death for both the person and the animal!
Abu Dawud 38:4450'

>one of the most beautiful and loving this to have ever happened in history
>happened in history
>happened

Bukhari 1:4:152 has nothing to do with 'watching' someone clean themselves, it has to do with bringing water for someone to clean themselves. Keep in mind, private parts isn't just your dick or ass, its your legs and lower abdomen as well.

Whenever Allah's Apostle went to answer the call of nature, I along with another boy used to accompany him with a tumbler full of water. (Hisham commented, "So that he might wash his private parts with it.)"

Stop shit posting cockroach.
Your religion will die out soon just as they all will.
Although it cant be soon enough in your case.

Quran word count: 77,449
Bible word count: >800,000

You should expect there to be about 1/10th the count if the religions are similar.

Also these words are most likely cherry picked as uncommon specific words in the quran.

....and yet, 99% of modern terrorism and religiously motivated violence are the product of one faith.

And its not christianity.

Butthurt mudslime detected. kill yourself

The Bible talks about events throughout history
The Quran talks about one man's goat fetish

>old testament
>christian

o i am laffin

Haha, nice response. Canada's gonna be Muslim faster than the US, nothing you can do about it faggot. Islam is the religion of fighting, the west's religion is cuckoldry.

Damn heathen I can go to the last book of the Bible and show you the same thing and show you how you'll be a slave and NEVER enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Ask me to proof this please. Go right ahead, ask me to show you where your salvation is not listed.

Instead of making this post you should just post the relevant quote from revelations

also sage at this point

wheres your god now

This

Anyone that says that the old testament matters isn't Christian.

Well I grew up with a bible, not with the other bible. Is it as good as the one I grew up with, maybe. But my dad thought his bible was the best and told me that his bible is now my bible so it is the best.

Do I compare the Bibles? Sure. I also compare cellphones and movies with similar plots stolen from better movies.
But at the end of the day. I'm gonna pick the one that I always end up buying, because if I stop now, they might release a really cool one for the kind I like.

So, yeah my bible has its issues. But damn man, its all I got.

>Also I might call my gameboy a bible once in a while

So yeah...refute this

God had sex with a woman. And kept her a virgin because he thought it would be funny when the baby came out.

Qur'an 1
Other religion 1

>mfw they count the jewish old testament

jesus literally tells you to turn the other cheek

Arabic synonyms.

thank you for this.

Christianity still the GOAT of religions, roach. You better convert.

"He who kills will burn in eternal hellfire, punished and tortured by the devil"

vs

"slay the infidels"

or

"no mercy, forgive none! crush their hope!"

ofc these arent word for word quotes, but you get the gist of it.

And as we all know, it's those damned christians causing all the problems! I mean look at Europe. Look how many Christian terrorist attacks there are! All those extremists shouting "allahu ackbar!"

Oh wait. Hm.

fuck