Fuck the inhuman filth taking my xmen from me

Fuck the inhuman filth taking my xmen from me

This cover legitimately makes me angry since it basically sums up Marvel's treatment of the X-Men in putting them through death and Hell while the Inhumans happily thrive

I fucking hate the Inhumans

Marvel hates FF and X-Men because they don't make any profit from their movies.

"Hey we've suddenly become okay with making more inhumans out of randos and doing Maximus-tier bullshit! Isn't it great, forcing people to turn into monsters against their will! Everyone's happy! Everyone! This sure isn't what Maximus does when he takes over!"

I bet you a golden fiddle that Rightclops DID NOT try to kill the Inhumans.

Releasing a worldwide transformational effect that give powers to some people and kills a bunch of others was literally Apocalypse's plan in X-Men EvolutIon, which was based on Magneto's plan in the first X-Men movie

Why are the Inhumans so fucking lame? Their designs just suck in comparison to the X-Men and so do most of their shitty gas induced powers.

But nah, "WE GOTTA PUSH A MOVIE MAN, XD BRO FUCK FOX, FUCK MUTIES! WHO'S READY FOR FUCKING CRYSTAL AND MEDUSA ON THE BIG SCREEN GUYS?! XDDD"

Remove Shithumans.

How can a company get so far away from the orginal purpose of its own characters?

What is the end of AvX?

I bet you two golden fiddles AND triangle that if he tried to kill Inhumans, Storm said "Charles would be disappointed, Scott!".
And then all X-Men would turn against him.

And then they would die from some "tragic Terrigen Mist leak accident" as the Shithumans feel bad for a second until they start pumping it again while sort of feeling bad for wiping out a whole other genus.

Fucking shits.

One has nothing to do with the other.
The original concept was that the X-Men are mutants who fight to protect a world that hates and fears them.
The Terrigen mists are a new threat to mutantkind's survival, just like Sentinels, and The Brood, and Genoshans, and The Legacy virus, and whatever else there's been.

They didn't undo the whole "we want to live in peace" motivation, they just created a new threat to that possibility.

>Fuck Marvel's Exec's for taking my X-Men from me

ftfy

Oh, there's no freakin' way he's dead. That one is a misdirect.

Why aren't any of the Marvel heroes trying to stop the mist cloud? Are they scared of triggering a war with people who are causing a genocide of a marginalized group? If so, when did Marvels heroes become cowards?

Hey, they feel sorry. That's something.
Duh. Nobody here thinks comic characters are alive and do their own thing.
Or do they?

>taking my xmen from me
they are right there, in your imagination. you don't need Marvel's approval to enjoy them.

It's hard to enjoy them when Marvel isn't going to put out anymore books

There is no in story reason user. Just like how there is no reason for Storm to think keeping everyone in Limbo was a better Idea than keeping the cloud back with her powers or moving somewhere that isn't hell.

Now user you know despite the editorial reasons this will forever be the Inhumans fault, just like M-day is wanda's fault, and AvX is the avengers fault.

Charles can step out of Storm's halucinations and say this crap to Scotty his damned self.
We damned well know he's a "psychic being" now and everyone's blaming Rightclops for a murder that didn't technically happen.
Chucky X screwed Scott over again!

>implying death of X isn't a book
The full solits aren't and if anything it will just be for the duration of the mini.

Is cyclops still a villian?

The Inhumans need the most cloud or else they die(nevermind all the mutants dying). That's literally why Storm can't send the cloud into space. Because bullshit.

If Marvel wants the Inhumans they aren't having my money. I'm not going to stick with a company that's fucking me off just in case they stop shitting on the X-Men over some pity feud with FOX. Fuck them

Was he ever?

>Chucky X
>not ever ever screwing over his students
Only mentor who's bigger dick is The Chief of Doom Patrol.

That meme explaination is ridiculous on it's face. Stop pushing it.

Did Dr.DOOM! ever have students? If so, he might be a contender.

They'll still pump that horrible gas without a second thought.

"No but it gives you powers though! Don't you want to be a cool alien mutant freak? Check out our cool city, too! Just be an Inhuman, man, we're literally not harming anyone with this!"

I missed when they were just weirdo space dudes who wanted to be left alone, this new approach is stupid. Wouldn't the Marvel citizens absolutely hate their guts if they can't stand home grown muties? How is creepy alien mutie gas welcomed with any sort of open arms?

Yes. Yes he was.

Many issues have chronicled it

He had Kristoff as his ward (trained him in everything and would use possess his body if he was killed, iirc). And there's that school from Avengers Academy, with demon girl and kid vampire.
No, why would they hate them. Being Inhuman is prestige.

>normal x-gene mutant that's simply a product of genetic mutation
"REEEEEEE, MUTIES GO HOME."

>space mutant that's a product of forced gas inhaling/cocooning
"Fucking SICK, I love these Inhumans!"

They could at least be consistent with the mob mentality of the normal everyday people.

>Stop pushing the truth

Stop living in denial

>The Inhumans need the most cloud or else they die

And there is no possible way for them to have the mist but not kill mutants and change people against their will. Why is Captain America OK with this?

Too busy hailing Hydra.

So your idea of Truth is that one of the major two burns it's own house of ideas to the ground OVERALL, but in the case of *only* this one property it's because the creative control over movie rights is temporarily out of their hands?

What the fuck happened to you, Marvel? And all just because of movie rights dickery.

It's been their strategy so far. The only reason Spidey wasn't getting shafted for the time his movie rights were mainly with Sony was cause they got merchandise rights/profits. They're only now getting bits of the FF, but it seems like unless FOX's X-projects (the tv shows and the rest of the movies) flop, it's Inhumans pushing nonstop.

Shame. The Inhumans as a concept are cool, but not like this. Not like gas spreading zealots.

It's not true. They don't need the cloud to live.
All those random "I didn't know I was a Newhuman"s would have still lived long and happy lives without getting gassed, and none of them are dropping dead when they walk into a room with clean air.
The Inhumans are bumping up their population numbers, nothing more. That's why mutants have to die.

Does that mean that Wanda didn't commit Genocide and Scotts we need to pheonix us up some mutants is just bullshit?

That's complete meme bullshit.
It doesn't even matter what happens in the comics, moviegoers aren't reading the books, haven't you noticed how many movie casuals come onto Sup Forums asking dumb questions? They aren't reading the comics first, and there's no way that Marvel doen't know that.
There is absolutely no logic behind that garbage meme.

So Marvel's biggest movie star Tony Stark Iron man was replaced because?

... (WOW)

YES! You got it ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! That made perfect sense! BECAUSE THOSE THINGS ARE SOMEHOW LINKED!
(this is sarcasm)

Don't shitpost here. There's another board for that.

He doesn't have any movies of his own coming out and he will be back as Iron Man before the next Avengers movie comes out

Didn't need to kill off x-men. Just needed a kick ass writer (or writers) to knock one out the park. It's been done plenty of times before Marvel just isn't hiring raw talent like they use too. Obviously their loss.

Because Bendis is writing and as a writer with ridiculous seniority, he can do what he wants even if its shit (the fact he has EIGHT BOOKS going on right now should clue you in on this)

It does matter as a means of not providing Fox free advertisement. I'm not sure how the merchandising rights between them are working out (besides those good looking Legends coming up soon) but I can imagine there's gonna be some good amount of reduction until they get the full rights back to some degree.

Yeah, the comics don't reflect every trend going on with their other ventures, but you're going to tell me that the Inhumans push ISN'T coinciding with their upcoming movie and as a way to shy away from the similar X-Men concept?

>That's complete meme bullshit.

It isn't though. You're really delusional if you think the InHumans push isn't because of the FOX X-Men rights. They are never getting those back and they know it

Marvel doesn't own X-men and they'll be damned if they continue to hype those fuckers when they can just make more money off of inhumans

>Mutants not having powers is a big tragedy worth fighting the Avengers and risking the planet even though they just had their X-gene turned off not even removed
>Inhumans are suppose to just live with because why not

>Rachel turning people into mutants even when they don't have X-gene, making them monsters and bringing all sorts of racism their way is fine
>But terrigen people who were born with Inhumans genes isn't

>That's literally why Storm can't send the cloud into space
Post the page because I don't recall seeing this anywhere.

How is it different?

Doesn't matter what writer is writing if their story is still hard times for mutantkind.
Remember when Bastion got government authority and "Project Whatever" hit the X-Men with a Sentinel crackdown? Bobby was ice-sledding around with Doctor Forcefield as a fugitive on the run, Cable was on an assassination suicide mission, and Wolverine's sidestory book had humans being turned into secret sentinels without their knowledge?
No? Me either, because it was a shit story and nobody believed there was ever any actual threat to the X-Men.
You create the belief in the audience that the story isn't going to end well and they'll care when the heroes miraculously win the day.

I still don't understand why Inhumans weren't part of the FF rights package, unless they were selling them separately?

What it comes down to isn't movie synergy, most of that is just idiot writers.

This is a transparent order from someone higher even than EIC, maybe higher than publisher, to downplay the X-Men and FF as much as possible. I don't know how anyone can deny it at this point.

This event, to me, tells me whoever is ordering that is not satisfied with the current X-Men situation and wants them further reduced. Marvel editorial has no choice but to try and comply.

>Yes. Yes he was.
Then so was captaiin america right along side him

Filthy muties

Hard to better with editorial hands in the pot. The thing with Fraction, and how Inferno was forces on Soule along with Beast, johhny, and the exclusion of Black Bolt gives the impression that Marvel wants the Inhumans to be written in a specific way and won't allow much wiggle room for the writers.

Someone post that twit from a company explaining how Marvel told them to remove all X-Men from a poster they produced featuring a shit ton of Marvel characters, then maybe this faggot will fuck off.

Why don't you read and then explain that argument's logical link to *anything* posted on this thread.
For fuck's sake, you're both making crap up out of thin air.
There's strawman arguments, strawman autism, and then there's whatever the fuck you're doing now.
Get your shit together.

If they do manage to get the Xmen back I hope they reboot it properly

> "a company"
Was that company by any chance "a company" that had no legal expectation to use Marvel intellectual properties without permission?
If that's all you have to build these multiple memes on then I think you belong in a tinfoil hat.

I hope it just splits from mainline Marvel. None of the other heroes give a fuck about the X-Men or mutants anyway

Wew it's almost as if this is a company running a business.

I swear Sup Forums, some days you just go full retard.

And I hope that every X-Men book becomes just like X-Men '92. Hating people that are different makes sense there.

Nah, he's the dormant half of the Red Skull's mind.

The biggest obstacles to the Inhuman popularity isn't comic book fans it's people who don't read comics. My parents never read comics or really much care about my hobby but they know the X-Men they know about several of the hero's and even villians.
Casual fans who decide to check out there lcs will not know or care for the Inhumans and if they ask other customers they will most likely not recommend a Inhuman book

Wrong, they don't need the cloud. It's a religious thing. Yup, RELIGIOUS.

Pssst, y'all niggas gettin trolled.

shiiiiieet

Please. Please let it be trolling.

The Inhumans are so boring and so mindless in their current run. I can't bear to think of the them as the new owners of the superhero mutant banner

Did you read Morrison's run? that trick Jean did with Cerebra and the world's mutant population?
I'd much rather believe that he's out there as a jigsaw puzzle consciousness spread out between everyone's brains, or some mind alive without a body on the psychic plane (like the Shadow King), or even a ghost that still has his telepathic abilities...
... I would rather believe any of those things than to think his whole mind is transplanted along with some graymatter and he still can't stop The Red Skull from using his powers.
That seems like a limiting concept of what a telepath's abilities are, after all, other telepaths can swap minds with other people and totally abandon their original body. Those telepaths are completely independent of flesh and blood, so why not Professor X?

When you think about how much bigger than comics these characters can get in popular culture it's really impressive that relatively new characters like Harley Quinn can ever rise to that level.
I wonder if Laura (X-23) will get there too or end up like some writer's flash-in-the-pan personal project.

Gee, I don't know, let me think
Marvel releasing a provoking picture, knowing about the theories of shitting on x-men, and knowing exactly what would be the reactions of the fans.

I wonder if marvel is capable of being meta.

Oh wait! The Marvel Now(r) is nothing but meta.

>Was that company by any chance "a company" that had no legal expectation to use Marvel intellectual properties without permission?
No.

its only ok when cyclops does it.

>Cyclops is Hitler

Cyclops was not the one gassing innocents

By that logic wasn't the X-Genocide via gassing inevitable anyway. The terrigen mist would have made the mutant powers go haywire, then killed them anyway because of the dormant x-gene and still give them M-Pox and sterilization. Honestly this feels like the Inhumans being written like an invasive species like The Brood who come in, kill the population that is similar to them/breeding stock, then replace them. Also why hasn't anyone called Inhumans out that they are in fact literally Hitler now because they practice eugenics, cocerce humans/inhumans to get their genes registered into their databanks for ((reasons)), and have a roving cloud of death that kills humans and mutants but brings the Inhuman master race to power? Is it because they pull the religion card and that makes them an Islam expy especially with Kamala being a secondary poster child for them?

something incomparable because Hope reactivate mutant genes dormient in people who were mutant already while this fuck with human genetics to make them inhuman.

Does anyone actually like the Inhumans? They are really smug, acting all superior and stuff and trying to rule and gets easily butthurt when confronted. I really can't see why anyone would like them.

So, just X-Men. Except X-Men are also shady as fuck.

I like them. The New ones at least.

I really wish that Fox would give the rights of X-Men back to Marvel, just to see the immense level of backpedaling Marvel would take.

>Hey, true believers! Who's ready for more X-Men stories?
>But what about the Inhum-
>MORE X-MEN STORIES. ALSO KAMALA IS A MUTANT NOW AND SO IS ULYSSES. BUY THEIR BOOKS.

Oh Jeez. I can see this happening right now.

I hope that marvel keeps pissing off x-fags.

Except that's not what happened. New people were becoming mutants, but previous mutants weren't repowered. Dani stayed depowered. Jubilee stayed depowered. Everyone that was depowered by M-Day stayed that way, while new people suddenly had x-genes activate.

They tried to make him one. For the most part it worked. Years ago people would have said Magneto was right, but now its all been flipped on its head.

STOP

Why was Peter angry? wasn't Scott just doing his job?

It will never cease to be retarded as hell that they moved the school to a Hellish realm instead of, oh I don't know, creating a barrier around the school to keep the mists out. It would literally have the same effect for the X-Men considering that they still go out into the world and the school is their only safe haven

This is some Geoff Johns levels of SUBTLE politics.
Then again i saw this coming when they conveniently seperated the FF all over the place.

That is a lie, Hope made random people mutant and the mist only effects people with Inhuman genes in their body

At least the X-Men lived enough to have some kickass games made

>Marvel still trying to deny the truth

it just makes everything so much darker when you realize it's not because a writer wanted to write a compelling end but because Disney doesn't own their movie rights.

really, in the end, villains won the never ending war that was the mutant survival

>Cancel FF
>Cancel xmen
Oh, what a coincidence they cancel the two most popular series they don't own.

>FF
>Popular series
laughing_whore.gif

Cancelling FF was the best thing they could've done for it.

No one cares about the FF. Like with Thor years ago, some time away will make them more popular when they return.