Ayo, dis aint no god booshit, dis be some white boy killer who be playin god. Das it

>Ayo, dis aint no god booshit, dis be some white boy killer who be playin god. Das it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UeN5tVs2wyY
youtu.be/-xKg2meXFnc
youtube.com/watch?v=vaeG0iiX1Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fpbp

You people will never shut up about this, will you?

gtfo
youtube.com/watch?v=UeN5tVs2wyY

I really don't give a shit that he's black, I'm just pissed that he seemingly has none of L's mannerisms. Plus, they should have paled him up a bit, made him ashy or whatever. SOMETHING to make him look a little weary constantly.

The guy even fucking YELLS in the trailer, which is so incredibly unlike him.

What do you mean by 'you people'?

Britbongs are black now, L is represented accordingly to modern times. Stop whining already.

shut up nigger

>I'd prefer a generic chink with a woman's haircut

You know they make a live action film in Japan too, right? Why don't you just watch that?

I like the guy but he just isn't fit for the role

Netflix has gone full meme.

>t.balding whitey manlet.
oh the ironing

ikr, it is 2017

>defending Krager
fuck off newfag nigger

who cares? There is a anime and a Japanese live action version of Death Note

>caring about chink shit
Yeah no. They can cast whoever they want who gives a shit about this zipperhead bullshit.

>Britbongs are black now
you wish 56% boy

Attacking a show/movie based on the race of a cast member is the lowest tier criticism you can make.

That doesn't make it invalid criticism, but it's fucking brainless.

>live actions
not even once

t. Blackwashing coon

this guy's a pretty good actor though

>being this butthurt over weeb trash

what if they made him a dwarf with a lisp?
would saying 'that's not like the character in the original material at all and it will be a shitshow' be valid criticism?

who gives a fuck you already have the original material and a live action jap adaption

Remember, blackwashing is a-ok.

so what?

what kind of pathetic excuse is this? might as well defend Dragon Ball Evolution then because hey, who cares for accuracy?

the show is already different because it's not taking place in Japan anymore

why do these changes bother you

if dragon ball evolution was a legitimately good movie you'd be an autistic fuck to give a shit about the race of the actors. it had glaring issues despite that.

Like i said it's perfectly valid criticism, it's just cheap criticism boring to talk about. We all know L should probably look more like his Manga/Anime counterpart to property portray the character, but if the black dude can embody the actual character then as far as I'm concerned his casting is perfectly fine.

We also already know what adaptations that spend 100% of their effort trying to "nail the look" look like, they're those laughably bad Phoenix Wright movies that Japan has been pumping out.

You don't get creative people to make your show/movie by forcing those same create people to ape the look of the Anime/Manga, nobody creative wants to work in those conditions because they're not being creative for one. Hopefully you can create a compromise by having those creative people translate the essential elements or "spirit" from the source material into a form they help make.

>embody the actual character
what constitutes this exactly? Why are his appearance and mannerisms not a huge part of that?
The creative people being retarded is a good point but I don't buy it considering the amount of focus-grouped shows that come out of hollywood and last over a decade. Give them some money and they should be able to make a good adaptation without turning one of the main characters' race into a statement about the black race

That would be changing tone of character

He should be Indian then

>what constitutes this exactly? Why are his appearance and mannerisms not a huge part of that?

The movie version of L can certainly perform the Manga/Anime's mannerisms

the Japanese?

Hahaha sure is funny to fuck over asian roles hahahaha

>how we finna solve dis case without some cake right now. Bless up.

Dragon Ball Evolution is shit, but so are 99% of those japanese live action movies. And its clearly not about accuracy

1. Skinny pale extravagant long haired guy clearly inspired by Sherlock Holmes in his methods
2. Black athletic man that speaks like he's in Compton shown telling people not to be afraid
of the guy killing people without contact because he's 'human'
are you hearing the same music

literally this
looking like a fag isn't considered "cool" or "attractive" in america

Sup Forums discussed this and it was generally agreed that Light should've been black instead of L. The inner city ghetto serves as a perfect setting for Light hating crime, and you can then send the kid to Harvard so he's a high achiever and shit.

L is literally confirmed as being British by the creator, the tea drinking, the Victorian house, the butler, having him be black is nonsense.

The only way that Light being white American makes sense is if he's a MEGA CHAD basically like Archie (from the comic/Riverdale) where he's an athlete and also smart. Americans don't respect intelligentsia like Japan does.

This whole beta school shooter angle is retarded and not true to the character at all.

RACIST ASS MOTHER FUCKING JEWISH PEOPLE STEALING ROLES FROM JAPANESE BECAUSE OF WWII FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

You people?

You haven't seen the movie

> L
>Not athletic

>The guy even fucking YELLS in the trailer, which is so incredibly unlike him.

He is not the real L, he will die in the first movie and the real l will reveal himself on the cliffhanger. There, i spoiled it for you. Are yo happy now?

> British accent like dubbed L
>compton

I like how everyone on here berates the black guy but nobody mentions the casting director who actually cast him in the role or the dumb ass american studio for giving it the go ahead.

Nope, it's all black guys fault.

Fucking racist morons the lot of you.

>Britbongs are black now, L is represented accordingly to modern times. Stop whining already.
Didn't think about this desu good call

There is a second prodigy in the manga as well.

>Why don't you just watch that?
Japanese capeshit makes our capeshit look fucking amazing though. Japanese Death Note is Wolverine Origins quality at best.

The only thing japos can do right is Rom Coms because they actually end in a season or two.

But those are for chicks.

Yes and it will be a girl. But really i hope they will have real white nerdy to play the second prodigy.

its an american adaption you idiot lol yea i wish they didn't change the "race" of either chracter but technically in a american recreation the characters would b black and white a perfect counter tango.

Only 6% of America's population is black males so why would one of the characters be a black male since it's American?

Why did this movie get so high? That scene is hilariously bad.

Can (((Americans))) make a single movie without someone getting BLACKED?

>black people being as smart as L

dat fridge eww nignog can have her

Well at least now I can buy the fact that he is good at tennis and knows capoeira

WE WUZ DETECTIVZZ IN SHIET

Blacks only have themselves to blame for turning whites into themselves. After whites are minorities I expect they will become more herd and tribalistic.

smarter than you, you meme dbz on Sup Forums, you're a confirmed form of bacteria kek

wtf I love americanized death note now

Yes you people

You extremely unfunny people who are trying to be funny but fail to do so.

I miss when racism around here was hilarious. Now it's just nothing but boring retreads of the same jokes over and over.

>WE
>WUZ

shut the fuck up

The best male tennis players are white.

America has and always been the misfit family of brothers and sisters who fight and get along. The African slaves are just as much american as thier masters. thats the peculiarity and beauty of america. America has always been the home of the integrasted community, no matter how bad of a cluster fuck. interracial bros till death.

THE POPE SAYS STAND UP

Who's joking?

The shut in who barley gets any sleep that stuffs himself with nothing but sweets that the manga gave us is not someone who would last long in a game of tennis

It's really easy to make niggers upset, isn't it? I have an IQ of 125 and hold a college degree. So no most niggers are dumber than me.

After our women are colonized, I can assure you Cedric, so will our recreational past times. Give it time dear friend.
;)

>he doesn't even realize most niggers love dbz
This is flatest insult I've seen in a long time. Go back to 9gag.

Oh, I don't doubt that. Netflix however took money from George Soros and now that is why all their shit reeks of SJW propoganda. He is the #1 funder and creator of Black Lives Matter after all and is a Jewish Supremacist.

In fact the ones that stir up the racial hatred which was going down since the 90's are 44% of the 1%.. They all have one thing in common.

Try again you lying faggot.

>only 70% white
>12% "african american"
>6% some other race
>5% asian
>rest are mongrel cross-breeds.

L was a fighter tho.

Reread what you wrote. Then reread what I wrote. Then figure out why you are stupid.

Remember when MTV re-dubbed a South Korean kung-fu movie with rappers from the early 2000's?

Volcano High
youtu.be/-xKg2meXFnc

Really? Because the rest of America didn't get that memo, is that why so many blacks where denied their gi bill? Because they where the white mans brother?
There you people go again, blaming Soros. It's getting pathetic at this point

he said males, retard

if half the population is male and 12% of the country is black, then what percentage of the total population are black men? is it 6%? i think it could be.

When he is a shut in who barley gets any sleep and eats nothing but sweets?

I think you mean nigstaining / blackstaining

those fucking comments my god i thought Sup Forums was bad

It's a manga tho m8, he was athletic in it

right is mad L is black
left is mad L is a black man who gets outsmarted and killed by a white man
theres no winning

Nigger tripfag

>It's a manga tho m8
>let's excuse one medium but not the other
Manga is a shit medium, I'll give you that.

Does anyone know the name of this Bittersweet Symph cover youtube.com/watch?v=vaeG0iiX1Gc

And the best hockey players. That's because those are sports that require actual skill and not being some lanky muscular animal. Running, throwing, hitting or bouncing stuff doesn't require skill.

KEK. No you don't Ralph. Such a waste of flesh.

>theres no winning
Except for the free advertising across the internet disguised as outrage, you mean.

But how was he athletic when he is a shut in who doesn't eat or sleep right?

FUCK BLOOOOOOMPPPPPFFFFFF AND FUCK WH*** """"""""""PEOPLE""""""""""

>most
Kek. Leave.

Oh that one is simple.. he is athletic..

for a nip

T. Person from a country with a crap football team

Has Tyson ever done anything of note?

We don't even know if he was a nip in the manga, he might even have been British

After watching the trailer, its fascinating that we really do see some agenda to radically push (((diversity))). The new Blacked L doesnt have the same charm or perplexing demeanor the original L had...he literally is a lipsmaking kangz n'shit type of black guy. He doesnt speak eloquently or with the quiet tact L did.