/got/ general

Marathon in HBO2 edition

Why didnt Robert stay in his prime?

>it's a "renly cares about the plebs" scene

>The king and his brother are in peasent rags
Everyfucking time
>Guys im so noble and love the common people soo much i starve them in a couple episodes

what did they mean by season 6

Because GRRM is a shit writer who made a shit character.

This. People unironically thing Renly would have made the better king of the three brothers. Absolute retardation

>starve them in a couple episodes
Was this ever acknowledged by the show?

Fell for the vagina meme

>rally the North or keep shota Rickon as your bedslave

Hard choice

The riots happen in the show remember

They only mention "Stannis is coming to besiege this city" in relation to that. No mention of Renly or his massive host of 100,000 men just down the road, strangely enough.

Is Frey Pie the edgiest shit in all of the GoT books?

Why doesn't Manderly calm the fuck down?

It's been a while since I watched it, but they seemed to have happened because the plebs hate Joffrey for some reason. I don't remember anyone ever mentioning anything about the food being cut off from the city.

>Its retconned to be Stannis's fault
Every fucking time, they always get away with this bullshit

>danyfags will deny this

>we need to give sansa something to do so we cant have the northern lords readily agree to fight for a real male stark heir like we've been told over and over that they would if they had the chance

thats what they meant

>implying

we see you

You dont get to bring dragons.

not a danyfag but she did participate in all the battles she was in, she just has a better weapon than everyone else

Cersei tells the council to close the city gates in season 2, Petyr is talking about how the Maesters are saying Summer is over and they only have enough wheat for a 5 year winter, anything less and they'll have less peasants

I can't find the clip on Youtube, but they do mention KL being starved out a few times before the riot where Sansa is almost raped

>What if Podrick had been a girl and became Brienne's handmaiden instead?
What if Podrick had been hermaphrodite?

>Ser? My lady?
>What do you want boy...girl?

BRAN IS CUTE AND SHOULD HAVE MORE LINES

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

Gonna bypass your shit meme and say that Baelish killing her was stupid as fuck because he apparently had no plan for getting away with it other than a half hope that Sansa would back him up once the lords came poking around

Didn't fit his character at all, he always has a plan. Except for this scene

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

this 100% this

So Stannis is totally gonna destroy the Boltons and win the North in the books, right?

cuz she wanted to send sansa away so he had to make a snap decision

it was a fair bet that sansa would back him since her aunt was literally trying to moondoor her

It probably wasn't that hard for him to tell that Sansa is literally retarded

>her aunt was literally trying to moondoor her

ugh if only

>participate
Go unsullied kill some things!
Go dothraki kill other things!
Go dragons burn some things!

Being given armies left and right and commanding them to do stuff isn't that big a participation.

Even Tywin, who's about as lordly lord as one can get, took part in battles, when he was of age anyway.

>b-but she's a girl she can't do that!
Which EXPLAINS why she's a boss and not a leader, it doesn't negate it.

WOOBLY DOOBLY DOOBLY DOO

>Didn't fit his character at all, he always has a plan. Except for this scene
actually it does fit the character, i.e. the show character. LF has been a bumbling fool for 5 seasons.

Show LF doing something smart would be incredibly out of character at this point, like Hodor waking up and speaking 5 languages fluently.

>swn sit on you like that

what did george mean by this

It's the "you suddenly get fat and flabby and lose all your skills when you hit 30+" meme, which is perpetrated by the Jews to keep the common man from continuing to live up to his true potential.

Needless to say GRRM is a Jew agent.

Bran's storyline is literally The Wizard of Oz and like Dorothy he will use magic to return home and then wake up to find that everything was just a dream

>Meera Reed, a maid of sixteen
>The choice should be yours too, I think. We are your servants to command." She grinned. "At least in this."

Is she into /ss/?

Will the books ever be finished? My guess is that George will die before that.

>everything was just a dream
If that's true, the show got it better, with nothing on the show making any goddamn sense, just like in dreams.

Based D&D

yeah, then they will release his unfinished works like 5 years later and it will be shite, but fanboys will simarillion the fuck out of it anyway

when the sun rises in the west

Why do you even ask the question when you already know the answer? The fat man will die from fat long before the series is finished.

>emerald city = bloodravens cave
>green dreams
>emerald
ffff

whats a bloodraven

do you mean the three eyed raven

out

Yes Dabid

>dying risks being the main issue
Here's a problem for you.

X = GRRM's writing pace (in ASOIAF pages per day)
Y = Total number of pages still to write in ASOIAF
Z = Time needed to finish the series (in days)
Z=Y/X

Solve Z for (X=0), with any value of Y.

jej

I'd say there's a 50% chance of Martin finishing TWOW and a 0% chance of him finishing any book after that. Possible but unlikely that it would be finished posthumously by another author considering he's said he wouldn't want that.

Have you ever been to /lit/?

would this make Jaime = Glinda the Good Witch? Glinda gave Dorothy the magical ruby slippers and Jaime technically 'gives' bran his powers

no because im not a book reading pussy

kek
well there you go

>sansafags will deny this

What did they mean by this?

Not so friendly reminder that what lord Smalljon Umber did to Rickon and Shaggydog is far worse than any treason committed by Janos Slynt, Theon Greyjoy, Catelyn Stark, Rickard Karstark, Roose Bolton, and Walder Frey combined.

they always rip off other shows and films

Well if all you do is drink and fuck pussy once you become king that is what will happen. I cant blame him, I would do the same.

What's really weird is how hard they cling to this belief that not only does Sansa deserve to be Queen, but that she'd be a good ruler, wants to be a ruler, is good at politics and the game and actually wants to play it.

The books bash you over the head with how Sansa isn't actually the key to the North contrary to everyone's treatment of her what with Bran being alive, Rickon being alive, and Robb's will legitimizing Jon, but sansafags ignore this. The books bash you over the head with Sansa even saying she doesn't want to play the game, that she wants knights and feasts and pretty things, etc. and nothing about actually leading people or fixing things, just being loved and being back in Winterfell.

They also rip off history

So any historical fiction is ripping off? Not that GoT is even historical fiction though. Dumbass.

You sound triggered.

historical fiction tends to keep quite in line with what actually happened

the only fictious parts are the stuff that we can't have known about, conversations, character feelings and personalities

generally the actions and deaths will be as and when they happened
I like those conn iggulden books because he does a note at the end which goes into detail what was accurate and what wasn't along with details he dropped for narrative purposes

bran has shown more proclivity for leadership, proactivity, and mastery level knowledge of the north's history of geography anyway

sansa really has done nothing, hasn't proved herself in anyway, and barely knows anything

history AND geography*

Because he was a warrior and the king doesn't get to be a warrior. So he turned to his other loves, wine, food, and whores.

no stark cunny

>Not that GoT is even historical fiction

Please read my original fantasy novel about a Baustrian general named Radolf Shitler who becomes disillusioned after the First Galactic War and the heavy penalties imposed on his people. He forms the N'atzee party and fights for the unification of his people and deliverance from the evil Ferengi amongst them.

Please applaud my pseudohistorical accuracy and depth; I am clearly not just switching out names and places of existing history, this is all my own invention.

How do I come up with this intricate universe???

but wasn't he good up until the Greyjoy Rebellion?

Is Stannis alive in the books?

Yes, if only because the show has overtaken them at this point
I don't see him surviving TWoW if it ever comes out

It means that if Bran can't be lord before Robb, Jon can't be King before Sansa, and that Renly is not right

>can't be King before Sansa

No Bolton fuckhole may sit the Bronze Throne

it was a slow decline, dude wasn't exactly in his ''prime'' during the greyjoy rebellions

No I'm pretty sure it just means that bran is the true heir, sansatard

That makes for two Lyannas who witnessed Jon's crowning

i think he's holding a turd

A lot of stuff like Bloodraven is in the history and lore videos which is show canon even if not mentioned in an episode.

>Bran wakes up from being in a coma
>Becomes Bloodraven aka the Great Other
>Plummets the world into infinite winter
>"I don't think we're in Winterfell anymore!"

Double kek.
Well played sir

>Did you know! -type tidbits now show cannon
I don't think that's how it works.

beautiful man, he was

I really want to see her in battle, just wrecking guys left and right.

Gendry and Podrick graphic sex scene when

>gets cucked
>starts a rebellion
Fear the Beta Uprising!

So, who would fuck Brienne?

me

Tormund
Jamie
The bear in the pit

I wish it was more popular to push these strong talk fit women over this obsession with forcing fat obese "brave" women down our throats.

Question, why do White Walkers wear armour when steel weapons don't damage them? Why don't they all just dress like the guy from the S2 finale?

reblogged my man, I would love to see that too haha

it would be hecka fr*ggin epic

do you have a twitter I can follow?

Yeah, it's @fuckoffcuck

fashion

Protection, that armor saved one from a Children's dragonglass tipped spear.

Might work for Valyrian steel too