By age 27 you should:

By age 27 you should:

-Be married or in a long term relationship
-If married you should have at minimum 1 child, and planning for a second
-Have a career and progressed beyond entry level, your salary should be around 70k minimum at this point
-Own a house or condo
-Own a vehicle
-Have at least 100k invested in diversified index funds
-Be in peak physical condition

I see you're enjoying your time here in Canada, Yong-Li.

K

>I have had 6 kids to different mothers since i was 18
>Im in a long term relationship
>both our disability checks pay us 3k total plus ebt and money for the kids i get about 6k a month
>legally i dont own a home but the owner died and i keep cashinh her ssi checks for a cool 1k a month
>legally dont own a car but my dead aunt does
>i am in peak physical condition i can out drink anyone at the bar allday everyday

Sad life user. Perhaps not as bad as virgin NEET but still pretty bad.

By 27 you should be off Sup Forums

22-year-old here. I'm a worthless degenerate that is nowhere near these goals nor will ever be.

Bye, Sup Forums.

Yet I'm willing to bet none of those applied to you when you were 27.

If you aren't yet 27, kill yourself.

Sage leaf threads.

frank gallagher??

Dude im 24 years old the government pays for my drinks all day and night! I get to party every night and i dont have to worry about anything! The government pays all my bills, pays for my alcohol, and drugs its fucking sweet

By age 27 you should:

>Be happy

Whoa, really makes you think.

Who?

I'm a 28yo virgin

Nigger detected

t. Nigger

Dude im white

>70k leafbucks

Like i said im as white as bernie sanders thigh!

Fuck you I don't live by your ideals of how i should live.

At age 27 I've just come out of college, unless I do a PhD

>you should be rich or you are scum
Wew lad this is not how industrious, homogenous, white countries work.

Not that we'll ever get back to that anyway.

Well, sure. In a perfect world we'd all be like this.

I'm 28 & looking at those I went to school with, the majority of people who I'd describe as "having their shit together" (i.e. they're married, with a profession, a house and kids) came from middle class backgrounds and had parents that were married.

Expanding on this, my parents split, and my dad eventually married another woman. I have half-siblings who are far more rounded than I am, despite being 10 years younger.

Op is definitely making a social comment about single mothers, r-right?

Don't you want to invest, move out, grow an empire, user?

op is none of these things

I have all the alcohol and drugs i could ever want paid for with your tax dollars

>not doing all of that by 25
Kurwa detected

You're still a nigger living a nigger life.

You didn't make a SINGLE positive bulletpoint.

If I had your life and was as ignorant as you to the point where I had no self awareness online, I'd put a bullet in my head. You are a fucking sick person.

Bernie sanders is a kike. You're finished here.

>be married

Why would any man ever do this to themselves? Are you a masochist?

Enjoy your life a a wage slave while i party every single day!!!

Dipshit i said as white as his thigh! How fucking stupid are you i didnt say i was as white as him just his thigh so fuck off wageslave

if you're a leaf you should kill yourself

I don't know what I'd even do with 70k.

>1 post by this id

>Have none of those
>5 months left
Sheeeeit.

>says the leafposter that frequents frogboards

wtf i hate myself now

Impossible for someone in the UK

>LTR with the most gorgeous girl I've ever known irl, her views align with mine, perfect personality
>chemistry MSc, almost completed my MEng in materials production
>working in stem field, entry level
>different field 18-26 full/part time~ assistant manager, paid 60k a year by the time I left (eqv: I was in the uk on 37k)
>don't own a house, it's fucking expensive: have no savings, any assets I have are tied up in a small stocks/dividends portfolio.
>did own car, sold it as I live and work in cities, and it's a rip off owning one
>motorbike
>can't run as far or generally do as much but am much faster and stronger while heavier.

Tbh you can be wherever you need to be at 27. You don't need to be successful as long as you have a plan to achieve what you want.

>Op is definitely making a social comment about single mothers, r-right?

So much this. When you're born to fuck-ups there's so much you have to figure out by yourself you just can't keep up with kids that have been brought up by nice, functional parents.

Our societies have become a little too complex and tame but it is what it is, rewarding single moms and bums to breed is child abuse.

why? life expetancy for someone aged 27 now is going to be 150 years.
we will be working until we are 100 years old, no need to waste our youths raising children when we can do that in our 50s...

I noticed recently that I don't know a single person with divorced parents who doesn't have some kind of major flaw.

I have a six figure job at age 21. I never plan to marry or have children. Fuck off.

this may be b8, but these things dont seem that unreal.

Assuming 4chin is still up, i will use it till the day i die.

yes, if you want your children to have downs, go ahead...

social security no longer comes in checks
direct deposit only
elderly care worker

who said the mother of my children will be the same age as me...

>life expetancy for someone aged 27 now is going to be 150 years

It won't.

t. entitled first worlder who is protected by daddy's money

Still. Believe in Santa clause as well?

This is actually a terrible idea in the current climate we live in. Even those with enough money wouldn't benefit from this.

Wow so I've only just gotten on my daily Sup Forums visit just now and there are so many shill threads trying very hard to bait young white males like OP, so all I can assume is that there is a major happening going on in the western world that the reptilian elites are desperate to keep suppressed from all us plebs but especially young white males on Sup Forums.

Anyone know what it is?

>By age 27 you should:
Holyfuck you have got to be shitting me
>-Be married or in a long term relationship
Women have treated me like trash all my life and have happily ignored me to my face in group conversations despite knowing I make six figures
>-If married you should have at minimum 1 child, and planning for a second
See above.
>-Have a career and progressed beyond entry level, your salary should be around 70k minimum at this point
Yeah, but I made the mistake of getting a meme degree and stuck in a city where housing is easily in the millions. It is painfully ironic to get a great paying job and still be priced out of the housing market.
>-Own a house or condo
Oof.
>-Own a vehicle
No thanks.
>-Have at least 100k invested in diversified index funds
The market has been a complete fucking disasterpeice since the crash in 2008. I'm lucky to have broken even.
>-Be in peak physical condition
Full wizard at this point. CONSTANT TECHNOLOGY.

>Be in peak physical condition

Well at least I have that going for me :\

>married
>three kids
>NEET
>Wifey works, kids go to daycare
>if I ever need more spending money, I get another thousand bucks a month for every kid I have

/marriedbutneet/ is the best life, lads.

>wifey makes me tendies for dinner and then blows me

/things that didn't happen/

30 years old.

>never married, no good relationship prospects
>no kids that I know of
>$25k/year, full time with insurance
>own a 900 sq. ft. house
>own a 20 year old Buick
>have no investments
>overweight

maybe I really should kill myself instead of just talking about it. I don't want to be a loser in my 30's. time to go find the gun.

This could be you, m8. All you have to do is find a woman desperate enough to bear your kids and work to support you.

>an ugly wifey is better than no wifey

30 year old.

Going for 3th childred at the moment.
110k per year salary.
Built a geologist company with 700k in yearly sales.
Own a modest 180k house. Paying double the necessary paiements on it.
Own a 2011 ford explorer 7 places ; a f150 2013 xlt xtr ; a 2014 f150 xlt and a ranger 2008 fx4.
Have about 35k in investments.
Work from my home. Can leave whenever I want since Im the boss.
Still have to do 30 and more hours per week however...

Started lifting with my gf about 1 year ago. Still not mallking it ... probably too much alcool that lower my test level... :( im fit and happy with it however.... just not getting more mass....

Not married.

Impressive Vlad.

I would rather work than live in your sorry state.

Here is my rebuttal.

No.

Ohh. And wife is raising the kids. Shes not working.

So 70 thousand maple certificates is probably like 35 thousand burger dollars right? Yay I'm there at 22

Wow I have like less than a year to do all that.

I'm a KV NEET who plays video games and watches anime all day so I better get moving huh

>wake up whenever
>wife has laid out my weed and breakfast for me
>do whatever I want all day until she comes home with the kids
>she cooks dinner for us all
>watch a movie together as a family before their bedtime
>stay up as long as I want, no boss to make happy
>repeat
>go on vacation whenever I want

My life > your life

Ever heard of grad school? Some of us would like to make 6 figures, thank you.

>believing this

29 here
>-Be married or in a long term relationship
In a long term relationship
>-If married you should have at minimum 1 child, and planning for a second
No, but we plan on having a large family
>-Have a career and progressed beyond entry level, your salary should be around 70k minimum at this point
Broke as a joke, but I do have business plans and a sensible entry point to the market.
>-Own a house or condo
>-Own a vehicle
>-Have at least 100k invested in diversified index funds
lol no. Your standards for success are fucked. The rich do not get in to heaven.
>-Be in peak physical condition
If I gave up smoking.

Sounds like you're trying to Jew people. At least you are advocating childbirth.

Nah m8 you're doing good, don't listen to these normalfags and richfags

>>wake up whenever

But you don't, do you? You're stuck in a terrible sleep cycle that you can't control.

>>do whatever I want all day until she comes home with the kids

You don't do this, either, do you? You think about things to do, but you never get around to it and somehow the day slips by and you can't really remember what you've done at all.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic

Fuck normalfags

>you should
>you must
>the society requires from you to X

And all that you described OP is currently impossible if you don't weren't born in a wealthy family, the middle class is dying before our eyes.

yo uhave kids with past gfs or youre going for your 3rd with your current gf?

>But you don't, do you?

Usually around 11:00 if we're being honest. It varies on whether I have something to do outside of the house that day.

>You don't do this, either, do you?

Yesterday I wrote 5 pages of my novel, completed half of my chain mail shirt, seasoned a new cast iron skillet, read 50 pages in a book, and sharpened all my knives.

Today, well, today is the sabbath. You just don't work on the sabbath.

I am 28.

>Be married or in a long term relationship
I have never had a relationship.
>If married you should have at minimum 1 child, and planning for a second
Never had sex, never mind children.
>Have a career and progressed beyond entry level, your salary should be around 70k minimum at this point
I am on minimum wage.
>Own a house or condo
Live with my parents.
>Own a vehicle
Can't drive.
>Have at least 100k invested in diversified index funds
No savings.
Overweight.

No, not with today's gold diggers.

The world is over populated. Plus I might be a sadistic bastard but even I draw the line at bringing a child into this chaotic world.

>Have a career and progressed beyond entry level, your salary should be around 70k minimum at this point
That's around how much a 40 year old should be at.....

>Own a house or condo
After the housing bubble crash that hasn't recovered and shit is still too expensive? GTFO

>Own a vehicle
Agreed

That's around the 50 year mark.

not a requirement.

You are a dredge on society.

ok

You have only excuses for the OP point. FAILURE

Why?

It's not like he's on welfare.

>muh contribooshuns
>muh society

b-but i'm 26 and just finished college

This isn't 1985. No one makes enough money to be "rich" by age 27 anymore. Very rare.

Yes, I agree and was there at 27. You faggots need to toughen up and step in to the real world

>and was there at 27

gramps detected

gimme your fucking money if you want that, otherwise stfu

Currently I'm 25, graduated from college in 2015, and since then I've been living in my parents house for over a year, still no job, basically living like a NEET at this point. Never had a gf, still single virgin.

How am I doing?

>23

Kissless virgin coming through.

27 is too early for a child. You haven't yet settled down for good. What if you find that dream job but it requires to move to another state/country?

I make 24K/year which is pretty good for a 23yo here.
Will also get a raise soon.

>Own a house or condo
Check. I'm looking around for my second house.
>Own a vehicle
Check.
>kek

5-8kg overweight because I'm super sedentary.

If you're 40K+ in debt, pretty shitty. If you're not in debt, then you just wasted your time in collage to not be hired in your field. The virgin thing is not important because gold diggers are not worth your time.

100k invested is fucking nothing

>index funds

Thanks but no thanks, you lazy fuck.

Index funds are for people who don't like readin'.

niihdr

Yeah I pretty much wasted my time in college by getting a useless liberal arts degree.

For the past year I've been studying for the actuary credentialing exams (so I guess I'm not a NEET since I've been in "training" with my independent studies). I've passed 2 exams, but still no job. I have a decent amount of debt. If someone would give me a shot with an entry level actuary job then I could basically turn my life around.

Socioeconomical factors may not allow everyone to do so.

>Dear diary, today I role played as trailer trash to b8 Sup Forums because applying for jobs online is boring.

I swear Sup Forums is home to the biggest fucking losers of society. You're so full of shit it's killing me.

OP is a fag for that pic
i had a good irl k:d ratio by 27

God damn it frank get your shit together or aunt ginger will haunt you. It's from shameless it's a television series on showtime. When you don't think they could get lower they do. This one time the father faked his kid had cancer and was dying just to get him into camp. They also sell weed and booze to underage kids in the summer out of an ice cream truck

My parents had a few of these. There are a few of these they never had and never had access to with their qualifications:

The 70k job
The house (they've always rented)
100k saved up

Except for owning a house...

Nobody in our family or extended family ever had these.

None of the Friends of our family or even our extended family had those.