Holy shit he is so fucking unfunny. I got an HBO subscription, so I decided to check out his show

Holy shit he is so fucking unfunny. I got an HBO subscription, so I decided to check out his show.

>Trump hair joke
>People cackling in the audience, him laughing at his own joke
>Trump toilet joke
>Trump twitter joke

I'm not even anti-liberal or anything like that, but holy shit I cannot do this. Has he always been so unfunny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3wfufPfzy8
youtube.com/watch?v=mQR1d1ao_IM
youtube.com/watch?v=v_xDdpT4YwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a clip from the episode I saw.

youtube.com/watch?v=F3wfufPfzy8

his house nigger joke was pretty funny

You're not even exaggerating, I watched last weeks episode and one of the 'jokes' in the monologue was just him saying Trump is an awful person. It was met with huge laughter and applause. There was no joke at all. I forget who said it but Trump is making comedians lazy. I think with the amount of material they could be doing a better job, Bill especially.

Yeah, comedy is in a complete Dark Age. Trump is such low-hanging fruit that it's hard for me to respect comedians that go after him.

Well, if the narrative doesn't allow for a broad range of jokes then of course it is boring. He can't make fun of Joe and his dead hooker, can't make fun of Mika and her numerous face lifts and the wittiness of Trumps banter especially vis a vis then rhyme scheme people unlocked where his entire tweetstorm rhymed in a perfect pentameter, how cringey Joe's music video is.

There is a such a spectrum of jokes in this story that goes unexplored because it would be 'wrong and sexist'.

At this point calling Trump names is just adding noise, it doesn't make you a badass its just like shouting FUCK at a subway. Trump doesn't watch you, or your show, namecalling doesn't hurt him, try being witty about things or GTFO.

And no whenever people have "gotten to him" wasn't because he can't take an insult its because he likes fighting with people, it gets him off. If someone falls for the troll then he/she becomes the next target for Trumps insult spree. Trump is just into insulting, its what he loves, if you try to win by insulting back its just going to cause the discourse to get even worse if that is possible in the USA.

Just leave Trump alone. Why can't people just do that? Sigh...

can't even watch him without the urge to go on a killing spree

The best thing so far this season was when Ice Cube said Bill was like a redneck trucker. Bill looked like he wanted to run off his own set.

Why do Conservatives not have any of their own comedians?

hes washed up now

he used to be pretty funny years ago

jay leno, ron white, etc

>"Senator, niggers shouldn't have houses"
What the fuck was Bill thinking?

Leno.. Retired

Ron White..who?

leno is on tour right now

and still bitchin about Palin

He's based though, he really helped spread the "smug liberal" meme

No he's great, show is too. Gives it to right and left. Triggers you anti intellectual autists as well as sjws.

media is owned by 6 corporations and they are all leftwing kikes

That's why I only listen to the president directly only one you can trust.

I have seen clips I liked, but in actually watching the show I saw very little talent on Maher's part.

forgot Tim Allen

>liberal comedians
>funny

comedy is dead

Rupert Murdoch is a left wing Kike?

As a Republican I hope Bill and Nancy Pelosi never go away.
They are gifts that never stop giving.

New Maher episode out on HBO. Some people like. Some people love. Some people whatever. But Drumpfies, they no like. Drumpfies no like at all. Drumpfies hate, because Drumpf jokes make Drumpfies mad. Drumpfies threaten to cancel susbcription, cancelling susbcription means mad. Did Drumpfies mention they mad? They mad.

His audience applauds in agreement way more then they genuinely laugh at his jokes. He's a pompous kike and the whole thing is a giant circle jerk.

Left (all Jewish): Bob Iger (Disney), Brian Roberts (Comcast), and the Redstones (CBS and Viacom)
Right: Murdoch (Fox) and Bewkes (Time Warner)

Yea not like this place right

Bill Maher is literally the last person who should be making jokes about anyone's hair

I do like when one person in the audience claps once and he pauses until the entire studio feels obligated to join in.

It's also fun when he makes the panel sit through his New Rules segment so they feel obligated to laugh along

His opening monologue is always trash though. I get that it's a standard way to ease into the show, but I don't get why they don't care about making it remotely entertaining.

What's with playing the laugh track every other word?

>Time Warner
>right

wut

Fuck me, right, Bewkes is gentile Dem. He's against net neutrality and all, but most of these guys are.

I'm SICK of these KIKES insulting the based God emperor.

How bring him down using the ol' meme magic my fellow 'pedes?

>bait this bad
1/10 I responded

How many years ago? I remember seeing his religiosity movie in theaters with an open mind and the only "jokes" were in the trailer. He even got btfo by a rabbi and walked out of the interview.

>imagine being so utterly buttblasted by an election you're forced to resort to typing this garbage on the television board of a Cambodian abortion helpgroup

>Oooh Daddy Trump. You so thicccc. Yassss. I want your cummy daddy please daddy. Make bad libruls go away, daddy. Baby wanna sucky sucky.

_dobald

You have some serious father issues. He disappointed in you getting the change?

Why are Trump supporters so uniquely sensitive when it comes to people joking about the guy they voted for? Obama supporters were never like this.

>comedians made fun of Obama
Why do Obama supporters pretend America is a deeply racist country when there was nothing but celebration when he was elected? Compared to their antics when they didn't get their way.

>imagining hypothetical situations about anoynymous users on the television board of a Cambodian abortion helpgroup
>on a saturday night

>nothing but celebration when he was elected?

Was this before or after butthurt whitebois started burning lynched effigies of Obama?

I'm not a Trump supporter but the DUDE ORANGE LMAO and DUDE HAIR LMAO jokes stopped being funny a very long time ago if they ever were in the first place.
At least try being slightly creative about it.

>trying to sound intelligent when your premise fits your own behaviour exactly
>frogposting
>on a Saturday night

holy shit he's the fucking hearthstone innkeeper

Aww. Lies on the internet. What a novel concept.

Best interview Maher ever did.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQR1d1ao_IM

People don't skip past the monolouge? Makes the show that much better when you don't have to watch 9 minutes of bombing.

See, I thought the same thing about the "Obama is a nigger" stuff. But I still managed to not be as butthurt as Trump supporters get.

>Trump evicts black family from their home of 8 years -CNN

"It's not true if I don't believe it!"

Never change, religious right.

I don't recall hearing pretty much every talk show host parroting "Obama is a nigger" for years on end though

why don't conservatives have any GOOD comedians?

b b but the Sup Forums comments!

yahoo comments, twitter trolls!

its the same!

>i have no evidence and lies on my side
>i'll just pretend the guy im talking to is my """internet enemy"""
The absolute state of you. Post some Obama effigies going up in flames.

>late night tv hosts were calling Obama a nigger
Why are you lying so much?

I think he's pretty funny and makes some damn good points.

0/10

jay leno is probably worth 5x john stewart

Probably because if you're not seeing a Trump supporter you don't already know they're probably a Youtube bot or a bot in general. Especially here.

Ice cream? I love Trump!

>redditspacing
>leftypol intense asshurt over two scoops
Really makes you think

I agree completely, if anything this should be a quiet learning experience on how we let ourselves down so bad, we can't laugh this off that we keep churning out malevolent candidates every single election across the country.

It's insane that we haven't tried to authentically reinvent our nation's political mechanisms, they're old, outdated, inefficient, and overall sick & corrupt. The people that buy into this level of discussion are cheap and the people that people that peddle it miserly.

He's gone full retard along with Colbert and the others. Make fun of Trump get veiws; make money there isn't anything personal.

Trump is already making America get richer without any legislation or whatever shit president's do.

Now I'm up to date with you kids and your "other side spacing" memes but what exactly is "leftypol?" Is it some offshoot like octochan or is it just the new kids mentioning of leddit?

I mean I think that site itself inserted into Sup Forums and their little donald trump fanboy site corrupted Sup Forums for the election.

Oh my god just admit youre a redditor and fuck off. Its so obvious.

>i'm not from leftypol u guize
>paragraphs of denial
Couldn't be more obvious. You've been here weeks and you still suck balls at fitting in.

I think the ways we do things are fine. The Electoral College is fine. It can and will be manipulated. Like Bill and his panel very well stated it must be the Democrats that push back. Start using the right's tactics. Be assholes. Quit trying to be middle of the line guys. Be dicks. Gerrymand out the ass. Use hurtful online and television tactics. It's that easy.

You still didn't answer what the fuck "leftypol" is. I've been here since 2007 and I don't understand this shit. You fuckers came out with this out of nowhere. Then you don't answer.

at least he owns his hairline, a bald man is able to make fun of trump because comb overs are the most pathetic thing a man can do.

holy shit you're honestly the reason this country is becoming insufferable

He's doing what he should though. Owning it.

Trump won't do that though.

He pulled that fucking hair back and is still a snide condescending son of a bitch. Because he owns his fallacies.

It's a sad day when Bill Maher is more humble than our fucking President.

jay leno is bill maher with an ass for a chin.

>I've been here since 2007
And youre totally not a stupid faggot too, right?

>i'll claim i'm an oldfag
>and then claim i don't know what leftypol is
Christ just fucking admit it you rat. All your fucking posts sound the same. Retards like you are how Trump won.

Please start responding with actual comebacks. Otherwise I'm still convinced of the bots or shills argument.

He's best when he is improvising and off the lame script he writes.

>>>/l/eftypol
Don't come back until you get the fucking operation you nutcase.

>Believing Trump intentionally rhymes his Alzheimers tweets

Just when you think Sup Forums has plumbed the absolute depths of idiocy, they break through to a new low.

He himself is an anti intellectual autist and sucks government/corporate cock.

>im a democrat so i can say nigger on tv

lel

I just really want to know what the fuck /leftypol/ is.

Nobody will answer. Give me the "redpill" on "leftypol"

What in fuck's name are you talking about?

Liberal """"""""""""""""""""comedy""""""""""""""""""""

Die Juden.

You shouldn't post selfies here user some of the users are very computer literate and can use that against you.

doesn't he just glorify himself as a political hipster

Get the fucking operation and stop wasting my time.

Lol sounds like you're just mad you don't have talented young comedians like Moshe Kasher and Amy Shumer on your side

>HBO sub
Why? Everything they have worth watching is on Bluray (long run much cheaper) and free on pirate bay

>>Alzheimers

It's bad enough you and your ilk turned "autist" into a meaningless buzzword. Stop making more.

>i desperately need to feign ignorance so i'll keep asking what a two second google search would show
great work outing yourself even further

I just watched it on youtube. Whole thing.

>Bowser was some guy
>peach was some dumb bimbo that tagged along
>no Luigi stache
Why didnt they just make a quick animated movie and be done with it

i didnt realize people watch him because hes supposed to be funny

because live action is always better. the last airbender was live action and it was amazing

I never understood why people like Trump hair jokes so much, he just has a big head of hair.

liberals watch him because he makes them feel smarter than everyone else.

Okay. Fine. I just googled it. So basically lefty pol is a branch out of octochan much like r/thedonald/ was and is thus a way to fuck around with everything.

Truly the internet is getting scarier and scarier. You've got people playing both sides like actors and with shitty accounts and vowing to spread the word without actual citations and only the reason to disrupt elections. What a scary time to be alive.

But they're the dumbest and most brainwashed people around.

Trump isnt bald tho

>why don't conservatives have any GOOD comedians?

Because of (((Hollywood))). If you want real comedy, then you have to look to the past.

Sam Kinison's plan to end homelessness.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_xDdpT4YwQ