Squidward General

Squidward openly referenced his depression for the first time, Sup Forums. Do you think he's okay?

He posts on /r9k/.

I just want to start off by saying if you want an answer at the end, prepare to be disappointed. There just isn't one.

A-are you okay, user?

>Do you think he's okay?
Sine when has Squidward ever been okay?

>you're going to die a cashier
>everyone in town hates you and attacks you for no reason
>your boss underpays you, and physically and verbally abuses you with no consequences
>your neighbor wants to rape you, and there's two of him
>said neighbor is literally around you all day and is never punished for his crimes against you
>you cant move to another town because no one will let you leave

Why hadnt squidward offed himself yet?

>you cant move to another town because no one will let you leave
How's that? Squid move to tentacle acres, and he ended up not being happy, because of the monotony of too many like-minded squids, and went back.

>I think it began when I was born
That episode with the teleporter should've cleared you in on his psyche, OP

I always thought Squidward just moved to a suburb, not a different city. Besides, even if he hadnt gone rogue, Spongebob and Patrick were well on their way to getting him kicked out of there.

>writers missing the joke behind Squidward again
Someone being annoyed or a jerk being torn down to the point of anger is funny. Someone being tortured and made to be miserable isn't funny.

He wasn't "tortured", it was just a gag that Mr. Krabs is a greedy piece of shit.

The april fools episoded and Sold! both do the thing where he wants to move but spongebob and patrick fuck him over

It wasn't April Fools, that was Opposite Day

I've never gotten an episode wrong like that, I need sleep.

What's your least favorite seasons 1-3 episode, anons?

I liked all of seasons 1-3 except for maybe best day ever because it's a rating trap

I don't pay much attention to spongebob anymore because of what it has become in the passed few years.

best day ever was in season 4, post movie

Wasn't the best day ever a song made specifically for the credits to the movie for some reason? Shitty they based a whole episode on it afterwards.

was it? i dunno

Yep.
Good song too, shame they used a terrible Kenny take and chopped it in half.

pretty pissed the second movie was so obnoxious

Everything of spongebob is

and the first one wasn't?

>it's okay to mock people who are mentally ill

This isn't a nice lesson to teach kids.

There are a lot of duds that everyone ignores, like the Squeaky Boots episode and anything that focuses on Pearl.

>Squeaky Boots
>dud

Pearl episodes almost always sucked though, I'll give you that.

First few notes of the first time I heard the Best Day Ever song I couldn't stop thinking of the smashmouth version of Now I'm a Believer.

At least the Spongebob stalks Squidward eps are funny in a dark way