Why do atheists complain about Christianity but not Islam. When was the last time Christians beheaded an atheist?

Why do atheists complain about Christianity but not Islam. When was the last time Christians beheaded an atheist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tN75e5gtw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They do though.

Most westerners complain about Christianity because it is the dominate religious culture in their country. Muslim atheists can't criticise Islam because they will be murdered.

I never had an Islam make my ear bleed about me being athiest.

The same reason that Christians most actively resist atheists, and let the muslims slide, it's an easier target.

Christfags, your job is to get the muslims out of here. After you have performed your job responsibility, then you can come here and lecture us about what it means to be a moral person. Until then, kindly shut fuck up.

I can see that. A Muslim would make your throat bleed instead.

Because mommy and daddy made them wake up for church on Sundays and now they're stuck in their teenage rebel mindset

Notice Christians never sue Jews?

Atheist = anti-west

Really, atheists couldn't care less about religion. They just want all those FUCKING WHITE MALES dead and buried.

the point is "complain".

I dislike Muslims more than any other religion, but my urge to complain isn't as high because what they do doesn't directly affect me. Truth be told I give them a bit of credit. The Middle East ones are pretty devoted to their faith.

For all the fucking preaching Christians in the West do they don't even follow up with what they say. That's the worst part of it all.

Not enough Muslims in out borders to bitch about yet.

Because they're fucking retard faggots.

When they complain about Islam they are called racists by the majority of atheists.

That gun drawing triggers me.

1) It has less to do with objectively worse belief systems and more to do with "fuck you mom and dad"
2) They have lived in a mostly-Christian society but haven't considered what it would be like to live in a Muslim majority society

Y

Atheism is simply the lack of belief in god(s), anything more than that is some other ideology.

If you talk to a leftist atheist, as with anything they do, it lacks logic.

If you talk to a rightwing atheist, they will be rational and trashtalk islam because of its civilization ruining tendencies.

Being an atheist is just that, not believing in any gods, just as christians don't believe in hindu gods, atheists just believes in one less god than christians.

>but my urge to complain isn't as high because what they do doesn't directly affect me
Because they're a minority in your country and Islamic terrorist attacks happen once in a blue moon.

>For all the fucking preaching Christians in the West do they don't even follow up with what they say. That's the worst part of it all.
Don't know why they bother you then.

>Should we soften our approach to female genital mutilation?
Hahaha, what the fuck

You should put it.

christians don't blow up people they don't like

>Why do atheists complain about Christianity but not Islam

They do, both.

youtube.com/watch?v=0tN75e5gtw4

Exactly. It's probably true that the majority of atheists are leftists, but that's not relevant. It's like saying that criticizing Islam is racist because most Muslims are sandniggers.

>Because they're a minority in your country and Islamic terrorist attacks happen once in a blue moon.

Not in my case. I mean, I bitch and complain because I fucking hate Muslims, I just bitch about Christianity slightly more and even then I've calmed down. Reason I did so much is because I used to go to church with her on Saturday's and hang out with her father every now and then and he's all about that shit so I'd listen and hear what's up just to be polite even though they knew I was athiest they never gave up trying to talk that shit into me.

I don't hang around them much more anymore so now when I do bitch about Christianity it's because they do the same thing trying to shove religion down people's throats only they do it over the internet.

>Why do atheists complain about Christianity but not Islam.

More likely to be discriminated against by Christians in nations dominated by Christianity.

duh

Also, with Christians there is the implication that they are potentially capable of reason (converting to atheism)

Sundays I meant.

>They do though.

Shhh. this is Sup Forums where imaginary conspiracies are the most popular threads

>Because they're a minority in your country and Islamic terrorist attacks happen once in a blue moon.

Not in my case. I mean, I bitch and complain because I fucking hate Muslims, I just bitch about Christianity slightly more and even then I've calmed down. Reason I did so much is because I used to go to church with her on Sunday's and hang out with her father every now and then and he's all about that shit so I'd listen and hear what's up just to be polite even though they knew I was athiest they never gave up trying to talk that shit into me.

I don't hang around them much more anymore so now when I do bitch about Christianity it's because Sup Forums tries to do the same thing trying to shove religion down people's throats only they do it over the internet.

I'm an atheist, and I'd take Crosskikes over Mudslimes any day. I think it's b/c most are afraid of being accused od being "haters": Since Christianity is the "mainstream" religion in the West, and Christians won't decapitate you for insulting it, more atheists feel safer about insulting that religion.

>Muslim atheists

Muslims are not a race or an enthicity.

>Muslim atheists

Sorry to hear that words hurt you that much. I'm sure your opinion would change if Islamic terrorist attacks were as common in America as they are in Europe.

>muslim atheists

the religion is inseparable from the culture Arabs / Middle Easterners may be called Muslims

>Muslim atheists
Do you mean atheists in Muslim countries, or Atheists who pretend to be Muslim to survive in Muslim countries?

Sorry I phrased it stupidly, I mean people in Muslim countries. A Saudi or Iraqi can't exactly start making internet memes about how dumb the idea of Muhammad's flying horse is without getting killed.

I'm agnostic myself, but I would much rather be around Christians than Muslims. I may disagree with Christians, but at least I can disagree with them without fearing for my life.

>Sorry to hear that words hurt you that much.

here we go. Sup Forumsster running out of shit to say this early in the thread. Keep talking about "sticks-n-stones" shit. Pretend I'll read your next post.

What?

Not an argument

Most modern atheists are only doing it to rebel against their conservative parents.

Christians have actual impacts on American Atheists everyday life. People are shy about admitting they're atheists because of Christians, not Muzzies.

Atheists in my experience recognize that Islam is actually worse than Christianity if they've even remotely looked into both, however Christianity has more impact on their life, because there are a shitton more Christians than Muzzies.

Sure muzzies occasionally bomb some building or others these days, anti-islam atheism was strongest just after 9/11. However, your average atheist reads about what Muslims do on the news, and in their day to day life actually has to deal with Christians the majority of the time. Islam just isn't as pressing as an issue to them.

Atheist activism died down pretty much the moment the Bush era ended. I think there was like one open atheist in congress in the bush era, there wasn't much representation and a lot of stigma. That has really started to change and younger generations just don't care nearly as much about religion and other peoples religion.

To understand where Atheists are coming from on an emotional level I suggest watching videos of Atheist teenagers coming out to their parents. Some bible belters just disown the kids. Why would an Atheist kicked out of his parents home because of their Christian beliefs give a shit about how some muzzie on the news killed some gays in some far away place?

>Atheism is simply the lack of belief in god(s), anything more than that is some other ideology.
then you need another word for the explicit rejection of the existence of all god(s).

Your definition is to be irrelevant. "We're all atheists". No, we aren't. Belief in any god necessarily precludes being an Atheist. It isn't a scale. Either Atheism is true, and thereby ALL theism is false, or ANY brand of Theism could be true, and Atheism is false.

You don't get to have it both because we mutually reject Zeus.

>lack of belief in gods
>another word for the explicit rejection of the existence of all gods

You completely missed the point.

While Muslims in Muslim countries would kill you for being atheist, it helps that there aren't that many of them in the West (for now, that is) . Also, most Muslims in the West have learned to shut the fuck up, lest they be exorcised.

atheists are liberal faggots who replace god with the state.
when I say atheists, I mean the 12 year old tier pseuds who think they're above it all because they choose "science" over "faith". For all I care, god invented the universe, for all I care the big bang happened, for all I care, the big bang is god.

Also Atheists regularly celebrate draw Mohammad day, it's not as if they don't give a fair amount of attention to Islam, it's the religion they pay the second most attention to.

That fucking retard still doesn't comprehend.

OP's point was "complaining". That user brought up "getting throat to bleed". If they were to make my throat bleed then shit, hell yeah I'd complain. Hasn't happened yet. I complain about Christian preachiness because it IS related to me directly.

I don't complain about the cold now that it's summer but that dumb shit would be like "well if it was Winter hurr durr, you would complain about it being cold". Point is people who aren't complaining now don't have a reason.

you are one cucked faggot arent you. i hate you reddit tier faggots with your many gay outdated view points that got fucking destroyed here like 8 years ago

>Why do atheists complain about Christianity but not Islam.
I post here faggot. What makes you think I don't shit on islam

Because you have brain problems.

>We're all atheists
Never said that.
I didn't say christians were atheists, either I phrased it incorrectly or your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired. The point of the hindu gods for christians was to illustrate how atheists feel towards every god, they simply don't care.

If atheism is correct and all religions are wrong, atheists spent no time adhering to bullshit, while if you adhere to a religion the chance is incredibly high that you are wasting your time.

There is nothing within a religion that can not be had outside of it, since all of it is man made.

Now back to the topic; Atheists, if they are rational, usually trashtalks islam for all its bullshit (taqiyya and kitman being the main ones i focus on), while praising things in christianity like 10 commandments (barring the ones dealing with god) and the golden rule, which help a society to move forward.

czech'd

>The point of the hindu gods for christians was to illustrate how atheists feel towards every god, they simply don't care.
This. I think this graphic could help summarize your point.

And yet atheists can't seem to keep a stable society for very long.

In addition, we aren't built as atheists. We never were.
We're predisposed to spirituality. Organised religion is pretty much an inevitability.

>We're predisposed to spirituality.
I'll admit to that. Most humans have a need to find something to believe in.
>Organised religion is pretty much an inevitability.
This is debatable.

Think about it.

Built in spirituality, you've agreed to.
You'll also admit we are social.

Spirituality + Social + Time = A more standardised form of spirituality

A more standardised form of spirituality + social + more time = organised religion

Those are some interesting formulas you pulled out of your ass.

The inevitability of social spiritual rituals developing in human communities isn't an argument against atheism anyway. Humans being predisposed to something does not make it desirable or real.

Europe would be much better served with a different organized religion that advocated for the defense of your homeland. Abrahamic religions are really pretty useless for modern needs.

Sounds like you're a bit hurt.

It shows that we're built that way. The fact atheistic societies die out is indicative that they're not workable at the very best.

Actually, it's the LACK of religion in Europe that is causing it to give way to a foreign religion. It feeds back with atheistic societies being unable to continue.

So then stay spiritual.

When you start to say that you KNOW what these beings want in such exact details as organized religions you become ridiculous.

A couple hundred years ago we didn't know what radiation was, people only knew that if you went into that cave you died some time afterwards. Now we know what radiation is and can measure it.

What if there actually is some kind of life energy? That is much more probable than saying a god that is a male wants people to do this and that.

Spiritualists are much more rational in that sense.

And for your claim that people who are prone to spirituality are a majority can also be explained by evolution, since the ones that didn't submit to mob mentality had a lower chance of creating offspring. A quiet life is a happy life. But if this was the case, then why are so few children born and raised by atheists becoming religious?

If all children were spared childhood indoctrination and got to choose their religion once they have matured enough to think for themselves, I can promise you we would see a lot more atheists. (This is further proven by the fact that most religious people hold the exact same religion their parents do)

I am a right wing Atheist, I support Christianity, I hate the Jews and Muslims and my hate for them is backed by evidence. I do not believe in any god/gods, Fash the nation!

>What if there actually is some kind of life energy? That is much more probable than saying a god that is a male wants people to do this and that.

It sounds like your grasp of religion is very influenced by a lack of actual religious thought.

Only ignorant people, usually laypeople and atheists, think that God is literally male, for example. Only atheists believe God "lives in the clouds".

>If all children were spared childhood indoctrination and got to choose their religion once they have matured enough to think for themselves, I can promise you we would see a lot more atheists.
Spiritually crippling children isn't a good thing.
And really, you don't have that luxury now. It's follow the religion of your country for the last thousand years-or-so, or give in to the foreign God of Islam. Your feelings don't matter here.

>(This is further proven by the fact that most religious people hold the exact same religion their parents do)
This isn't actually true. People change denominations all the time.

Anti-vaxxers like you are even worse than mudslime-jew hybrids.

Anti vaxxer? You didn't read the injections did you... try again. Vaccines are tried and tested - evidence based. As long as they work... why not vaccinate.

The media has demonized white Christians and lionized every thing else.

If a Sharia Squad of dark brown immigrants started smearing queers all over America, most Atheists would blame white Christians without skipping a beat.

It is not as simple as saying Christianity is the dominate religion in the West. The Money Printing Class had to destroy the public faith in white Christians in order to import a bunch of non white, non Christian cheap laborers. It is also easier to rule a people who don't have strong moral convictions.

And here we are today.

>u-u mad

>It shows that we're built that way.
Yes, and how is this an argument against atheism?

>The fact atheistic societies die out is indicative that they're not workable at the very best.
No modern atheist cares about establishing an atheist state. The inevitability of the weak, subservient Christian moral framework is that people stop giving a shit about it. Look at how few people actually go to Church.

> it's the LACK of religion in Europe
lol

A push by Republican presidential candidates to ban Syrian refugees "does not reflect what we've been hearing from our constituencies, which are evangelical churches across the country," said Jenny Yang, vice president for advocacy at World Relief, an evangelical organization that helps resettle refugees. "Most of the people have been saying we want to continue to work with refugees, that what happened in Paris ... doesn’t reflect who refugees are."

A Christian brother and sister from Syria felt blessed to have been among the dozen refugees selected to start a new life in Italy — but now say their savior, Pope Francis, abandoned them on a Greek island, according to a report.

Their dreams were shattered, though, when they were informed the following day that they would not be traveling to Rome. Instead, three Muslim families were taken.

>Only ignorant people, usually laypeople and atheists, think that God is literally male, for example. Only atheists believe God "lives in the clouds".
Yet you claim to know the will of this being, instead of it simply being some kind of energy that people ascribe ideas to.

>And really, you don't have that luxury now. It's follow the religion of your country for the last thousand years-or-so, or give in to the foreign God of Islam. Your feelings don't matter here.
Many christians also pushed for Refugees Welcome. Recognizing the dangers of islam is most probably harder to do if you are religious yourself instead of looking at it rationally like all things. Atheists that criticize christianity but not islam are cowards and hypocrites.

>This isn't actually true. People change denominations all the time.
That's bullshit and you know. The vast majority of religious people hold the same religion their parents and society hold.

Nothing in his image says anything about vaccinations, you fucking stupid leaf.

>then you need another word for the explicit rejection of the existence of all god(s).
That's called anti-theism friendo

The jew media wants to destroy white christian males.... I have come to the decision as an atheist to help fight back against the PC shit that is trying to destroy western civilization. ... just ask any atheist to look at the Race IQ curve chart.... they will come to the same conclusion

Except for the 3 big syringes?

It's just because Christianity is more prevalent in the west. Because of that a lot of Atheists develop an Us vs Them mentality which leads to them bashing on Christianity more because of the Us vs Them with Christianity that they don't have have with Islam because they're are just more Muslims. I used to be one of those faggots until I got close to a preacher family made me respect Christianity, and then dealing with savages in Afghanistan really sealed the deal against Muslims, so I just shill against Islam now.

>When was the last time Christians beheaded an atheist?

"Thomas was all of 20 years old when he was arrested. His crime, according to the Lord Advocate of the Crown, was irreverence toward the sacred state religion of England and its many sacred elements. That he claimed “theology was a rhapsody of ill-invented nonsense”; that he called the Old Testament “Ezra’s fables”; that he called the New Testament “the history of the imposter Christ”; that he said the Holy Scriptures were “stuffed with such madness, nonsense, and contradictions,” that he admired the “stupidity of the world in being so long deluded by them”; that he “rejected the mystery of the Trinity as unworthy of refutation” – may not have helped him. There is no indication that the injured party (God) appeared to claim injury. The clergy wanted him dead. The law allowed the punishment. God was silent.

According to Leviticus 24:16, “anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death."

Race IQ. .. we are evidence based... use only facts to argue with Atheists.

you're wrong, all the most popular atheist intellectuals (dawkins, hitchens, krauss) agree that islam is the worst

just wait until they start trying to jam their superstition down our throats
we'll hit them as hard as any other kook

Can you read? Or do you not understand what symbolism is?

A giant fucking syringe that says WHITE GUILT is obviously about vaccinations, of fucking course.

Because most atheists are leftists and are retarded/indoctrinated.

The point still stands that christians don't kill atheists, compared to muslims that actually do pull out atheist bloggers on the streets and cut them to pieces with machetes.

This fact is one of the reasons why you don't see as many atheists criticizing islam compared to the amount of (often leftist) atheists criticizing christianity.

To communicate anything to a 'Goy' about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

ever notice that the ppl that suffer the most from white guilt are the ppl that hate it

Anyone heard of Fash the Nation?

How come atheists never complain about the jews?

I didn't say you were wrong, I just implied you were a bit hard on the "stupid leaf" because it's not a far fetched to get the vaccination idea from those syringes.

I fucking hate the Jews.... I'm an Atheist

They do, at least people who are truly secular. Feminsts and BLM have just created their own religion, they aren't atheists.

What if they hate it because they suffer from it?

>In addition, we aren't built as atheists. We never were.
>We're predisposed to spirituality.

You are mistaking our neurological ability to suspend disbelief (i.e. imagine, dream, lie, fantasize, and be creative) for something it's not.

We may be spiritual beings, but being boxed in by a set of tangential beliefs that force us to accept a nonsense "god" strips us of our natural spirituality.

Religion is an abomination. Middle East goat-fucker religion has been a humanitarian disaster for the past 3000 years.

We shit on ragheads all the time. The problem is we get drowned out by the regressive left who brand us as racists whenever we criticise Islam. Look at Sam Harris as an example. Most atheists agree with him, but he is relentlessly attacked by the small minority of regressive atheists.

Stupid cuck, daily doses of injections of white guild etc... administered by jews and cucks

Not
An
Argument

Also Sup Forums wasn't around 8 years ago you newfag faggot.

>Because most atheists are leftists and are retarded/indoctrinated.

That's weird because most atheists don't have to meet once a week for their indoctrination sermons.

Because they commonly come from Christian or Catholic families and are cucked.

I'm an atheist and I genuinely hate Muslims. They are by far the worst.

There are enough Christians in this country who want to impose Christian sharia for them to be a legitimate threat to freedom. There are not nearly enough muslims to pose a similar threat. But you knew that.