Paranatural

>stealth tip: yell

She wants the D

Huh, didn't expect her to have that much respect for him. I kinda hope we see more of the adventures they had pre-Max, possibly including the event that made Issac an outsider.

I'm about 70% sure she's faking it to try and talk Spender into something. Especially in panel 3, because from what we've seen previously it seems like Grandpa Guerra mostly just tolerates him.

Her perspective might just be that skewed. She's known the guy since before she can remember and has probably looked up to him all that time, even justifying his sketchy bullshit.

It's not even subtle at this point.

How does Sup Forums feel about fanart?

Fanart is fine, but how did you get that off Zack's computer?

I don't know why I felt compelled to make this, but it's the first thing I thought of.

This was probably the hottest one user has done yet. Probably my favorite piece from him.

Wish Johnny's left arm didn't look so weird. That's one of the most noticeable issues in their art. Stubby arms and legs.

>mfw

>panel two
2 of those 3 points ('keeping people at a distance', not sure yet) could almost be applied the same for Isaac...but does Isabel think positively of Isaac though?

...I understood that reference.

>implying Our Great Author ever likes Max/Johnny

This comic is shit

That's completely OoC, who wants this shit?

Your life is shit

This is the dialogue he had writer's block for a week for? No zack, you're just lazy.

>the event that made Issac an outsider.
I thought the 'outsider' thing was on Isaac's for being a bit secretive from his clubmates...maybe it was both parties' fault.

Send this to the author and tell him it's from Sup Forums with love

It will confuse the fuck out of him

That fact doesn't stop this comic from being shit

I don't remember when he switched to pastels but I would like some normal colors back please. Also when's it really gonna start going down. He blew 55 pages on hitball so this Hijack plot better be worth the wait.

MOAR

o shit i didnt censor it well enough
mods w8 dont ban me yet ill delete it

I think he switched when this chapter started
and i'm kind of losing hope in paranatural
I mean, it's a good comic, but at this pace, there's no way it'll be finished before he decides to completely dump it

>before he decides to completely dump it
What, and break the hearts of the fanbase (fanartists + shippers + casuals)? Make them riot and berserk on Zack? He wouldn't dare. The big story has too much potential to lose...or spoil.

well it's been 5 years, it doesn't seem like we're even halfway and i don't think things are going any faster now either
It doesn't matter at this rate, as it'll easily be another 6 years at least, unless he somehow speeds it up at some point, i really doubt he'll stick to it that long

>Arm clips over panel 8, but hides under panel 9.

Visually, that's fucking garbage. It'd be one thing if she punched the panel out of alignment, but this is just shit composition.

BUT WHO WAS PHONE?

Nice quads. But her grandpa probably doesnt tolerate much, so relatively to her that's a lot of respect.

smash that tanned peach
also what was deleted?

I sure wish for Zack to go back writing condensed chapters as he used to. It might be a distant dream...but a good dream this is.

Max fucking Johnny

Switch boards.Sup Forums → desuarchive...you'll see it.

>Trying to talk about the art in more detail than "looks good/bad"
>In a Paranatural thread.
Do you realize where you are?