Trump wins. The election is over

Trump wins. The election is over.

insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/50706

You couple this "October surprise" with the fact that Trump will literally bodyslam Hillary at the debate, and you get a Trump victory. I can't wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5yfdNM7q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bamp

Hmmm, I'm surprise there's no paid shills in this thread.

they all got red pilled.

No ones getting paid to shill its just a meme that people are feeding into because anons keep getting freaked out about it

Kek it's tru

fbi user was right again

>There is now an above zero percentage chance America can become white again

>implying it's any different from when we are clearly getting Reddiot raided

FUCK OFF HOLY SHIT TRUMPNIGGERS ITS ALREADY OVER. JUST STOP.

>October surprise

Please let it happen on the 27th. It'd be a nice birthday present for me.

I hope you'll be saying the same thing when I come and rape your mother.

Oh go drink some maple syrup

Whoa...edgy.... so you are Trump supporter. I guess you are going to vote for him in Novem...ah never mind you are A FUCKING LEAF.

THIS BOARD WILL BE CLEAN AGAIN WHEN TRUMP LOSES AND ALL TRUMPFAGGOTS IMMIGRATE TO REDDIT. CAN'T WAIT FOR NOVEMBER 8TH.

pastebin.com/5yfdNM7q

What is this link? I copied it from a pruned clinton thread and am to afraid to click it

Bumping this for the shills to see

Bumping to check if I'm banned

Don't need to be a Trump supporter to be offended at the law not being enforced.

Seriously, I hope you guys will be saying the same thing when I come and rape your mother and nothing happens.

Yea but to be honest, if she wasn't charge with anything for the email stuff, I don't see how anything will hurt her. It's too complex for the low information voter.

>mfw the shills are in denial that their shit candidate is going to be outed for her crimes

shill detected

Regardless of what happens all trump supporters will migrate here after the election

He seems to do better when he's just reciting prepared remarks. When he's speaking off the cuff he always says dumb shit, so I don't know if he will bodyslam her exactly. It really depends on whether or not he has an ounce of self-control squared away somewhere that we don't know about.

All Hilldawg has to do is bait Trump into talking shit about the military again and then you guys will start losing states like Texas roflmao.

Hillary isn't going to participate in all the debates. I can see it now, "I will not stand for Donald Trump's bullying and name calling"

i think drumpf is a moron and always vote democrat because i'mm a poorfag but if assange actually delivers something in October that proves shillary works with saudi arabia i'll vote for drumpf.

it's probably all fluff though. assange has been pulling the "i have a lot of super secrets i swear" schtick since 2011

>that immediate shilling against Assange

They do not even try to hide their bias

Without the coming leaks Trump would be getting wrecked right now, it's really fortunate that they are.

He has literally backed up everything he's said, every single time.

WAKE ME UP

WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

>he is a creepy creepy individual
>he is unclean

What the fuck is this? Who the fuck says shit like that on television? In norway, talking like that on tv would get you labeled an arrogant bully. Nobody likes people like that.

When a crazy person could conceivably become president, open shilling against him isn't bias anymore, it's survival instincts kicking in.

From a Trump Campaign insider

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

The last time he promised something good he delivered big time. Top DNC officials are resigning left and right over last month's leaks. What makes you think he's bluffing about his "October surprise"?

Wouldn't that be means for disqualification? I could see them killing off Bill before the final election and then claiming she is too emotionally distraught to follow through with it

People know Trump's tactics, and they may have worked for the "special" Republican primary audience, but they won't work on a world stage.

>always vote democrat because i'mm a poorfag

Trump will bring back high paying jobs & lower taxes, hillary will raise taxes and flood us with rapefugees.

>proves shillary works with saudi arabi

Is them giving her $25 million not enough proof for you?

>connections with WikiLeaks
oh my god it's true

I want to believe

Kek, the 4D chess meme is real.

I'm genuinely concerned about the rode to a trump presidency Trump's polls are down and although pol says they are biased but normies don't know that they just listen to any media and they all say the same thing, trump is loseing. I mean is going be hard to win if the whole media is agent you... idk pol sometimes I find it hard to belive that trump will win

>crazy person

Trump has an estimated IQ of 156 and turned $1 million into $10 billion. If wanting to enforce our laws, protect our border, bring back jobs, and destroy the crooked establishments hold on our media and politics makes you crazy, then God bless the crazy man.

But user, there will plenty of "not all brown" brown people happenings to keep us entertained until then.

Have faith, user. There are still 3 months and many happenings ahead before the actual election. Polls don't mean shit until the debates, anyway.

which one are you?

>no one's getting paid to shill
That's an actual meme shillfag

>will literally body slam HC at the debate

not literally, but that would nice

Yeah, color me surprised. Still fun to call libtards radical left wing conspiracist if they bring up Russia or Wikileak connections

Don't celebrate victory when the game isn't over yet, I ISSUE A WARNING ON THIS.

Keep up the meme magic, stay focussed and expect them to make the sleekittest move you can imagine – may disappointment impregnate us hereof.

ONE DOES NOT COUNT ONE'S CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH.

MAGA

BUMP THIS SHIT, DON'T LET THE SHILLS SLIDE IT

Whens the Trump University trial?

The bitch has shown she can not handle the smallest of hecklers. Trump is Goliath and hillarys skeletons give him lots of ammo

>drumpf
Literally who?

He was literally on wwe (rip f)...don't put it past him

Her handlers are terrified to actually let her go off-script because she's a fucking sociopath who can barely emote or speak. When she DOES it's like a demon crawled up her ass and seized control of her face.

It's probably not a problem though. Five of her 'pests' have dropped dead in the past month alone. She might be dying, but she'll probably take Trump and the country with her.

*Emigrate

I get called a paid shill every time I post anything remotely anti-Trump but I actually only do it because this place is hilarious. You can trigger Sup Forumstards as easily as SJWs.

Why October?

September would be great, especially before the debates.

BUMP 4 TRUMP

HUMP 4 TRUMP

Trump is done!

Reply to this post with "Hillary 4 president" and meme magic will happen xD

That image looks like it could be the Canadian flag

KILL FOR TRUMP

DIE FOR TRUMP

>Assange is a terrorist
>unless he's against Hillary

>The polls are rigged
>unless Trump's winning

- Sup Forums

You'd have to be a shill or legitimately insane to choose Shillary over Trump.

>inb4 throwing away your vote on a third party candidate

Wtf I love shills now

This reminds me of that baldish faggot who kept saying Hillary was getting indicted and Bernie would be the nominee.

I never realized just how much of my happiness depended on Trump winning. He virtually never trailed from July to May. And now he's virtually never been in the lead.

they are trying to figure out how to use meme magic and turn tendies into democrats

DON'T GIVE UP NOW, MOTHERFUCKER

THE MOVEMENT NEEDS YOUR STRENGTH

>october surprise
that sounds pretty badass. i can't wait

No one has ever called Assange a terrorist here (well maybe somebody but its far from the majority position.

You're thinking of Snowden

I mean from a realistic standpoint if Trump does not do good in the debates it's probably all over

If this does indeed happen, I'm so happy for you ameribros. I wish we had an alpha head of state too...

I can't think of a single scenario that wouldn't end with Trump miles ahead of Hillary after the debates.

I mean unless all that CTR shill bullshit about him being a plant was true and he never mentions Benghazi or the emails or the DNC collusion, clinton foundation..etc,etc.

I guess at this point it seems to be a battle of who has the most shit on there hands than the other, and that would definitely be a Clinton
Well I feel a little better now

>promising more shit at a later time
just fucking release the shit god damn

Not giving up I've just stopped reading about politics because it's a bit depressing.

To be honest I've never thought he did well in the GOP debates. He's repetitive, he gets off topic, and he sidesteps questions. Obviously I was wrong to some extent but I'm not sure how well his style is going to transition to a general debate against someone who sticks pretty well to policy. And if he runs over her it's going to look like a sexual assault.

All he has to do is deflect attacks as he's always done and attack Hillary on her numerous controversies, scandals, and shitty decisions. The next batch of leaks should give him plenty of ammo, as well as tip public sentiment in his favor. Don't give up hope. Just keep dropping redpills and spreading Trump memes.

Voters have short memory spans and a destruction of Hillary right around the time of the final debate would push Trump right where he needs to be for election day.

Keked and checked