/who/ - Doctor Who General

Moffat Edition.

RTD:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13333858
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no MILF Waltons farm gf

just like hell bent, moffat subverted expectations for a big action packed finale for more characterkino moments and plebs got mad. objectively a GOAT finale.

> TryAnythingOnce.jpg

>God knows it's not because it's easy, it's not even because it works because it hardly every does, I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind... it's just that... just kind. If I run away today, good people will die; if I stand and fight, some of them might live, maybe not many, maybe not for long. Hey, you know, maybe there's not a point in any of this at all? But it's the best I can do and I will stand here doing it until it kills me.

Absolutely GOAT, 100% gold. Top Moffat, top Capaldi.

>You now remember Jorj aka Blue Peter

What the fuck happened to him? Was he exiled to the same dimension as the blue nigga from Star Trek Insurrection.

>Capaldi finally gets a Multi-Doctor story

TDF is muuuuuch better than Hell Bent because the conceit of the story revolves around The Doctor AND Bill instead of just Clara...oh, and the Doctor too I guess.

man today's episode kicked so much ass

there were a lot of great lines this episode.
i really liked the one where he was laying on the ground dying and he said "i thought there'd be stars" made me teary desu

Music was kino af too.

>there are people who actually think Moffat is a good writer still

There were literally 5 minutes of good writing in that hour long episode, the speech the Doctor gave the Masters and the Masters killing each other

>You know her actress played Michelle Gomez' replacement on Bad Education

MOTHER-FUCKING POETRY

yes m8.

what a shit ep

>murky grimdark fanwank
>kino

Wew lad. Genuinely speaking I think Twelve is the most complex incarnation we'll ever get.

It really was action packed too though. The bit where he exploded cybermen left and right with his screwdriver was one I should have cringed at, but I couldn't help but love it.

Someone please post a screenshot of the female hand! I can't find it!

the music when he was fighting the cybermen at the end was fantastic

t. rtdfags

Even if this episode isn't as great. This season is lightyears better then the last.

>we need someone to play a mother
>I know just the person

>Wew lad. Genuinely speaking I think Twelve is the most complex incarnation we'll ever get.

yup. plebs are mad though because you can't "sum him up in one sentence"

GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE DOCTOR FALLS:

The music
Capaldi
Gomez
Simm
My man Nardole
Bradley

SHIT:
Heather/Bill resolution
No Master regeneration
Mondasian Cybermen flying

All in all the best of Moffat's finales by a huge distance.

You are wrong.

So why did he ask which one of him and Nardole was the strongest and why was Nardole convinced then said he'd name a rubbish town after the Doctor?

the absolute state of this show

agreed.

i liked leaving the master regeneration open

INTRODUCING THE THIRTEENTH DOCTOR!

That Tennant
>I don't wanna go
I almost teared up

So did bill revive the Doctor?

I would have liked to see a started regeneration but leave the result open.

Best part of the episode was Gomez and Simm alone with the destabaliser thing and Simm's Master actually getting a boner when so close to Gomez and asking "Is this wrong?"
I love when they do that stuff because it flies straight over the children's heads so they can get away with it, while the adults must be chuckling away

Weat/TDF>>>>Heaven Sent/Hell Bent

desu

>>/tumblr/

>All in all the best of Moffat's finales by a huge distance.
Wow wow I liked it but Big Bang, Name and Hell Bent were above.

I don't go on /who/ much so I don't know what you guys think of it but I've never disliked a season until last year. Everything about the doctors character was wrong.

>omg he said the thing that other guy said that one time

Is this seriously all it takes to please retarded fans of this show?

>we will never see one series with Simm as the Doctor and Capaldi as the Master.

One of them had to blow up with the Cybermen, the other had to babysit a town and show compassion for lesser lifeforms everyday for the rest of their life. They were both fucked either way and Nardole won't age.

So is Moffat / Capaldi era is the most pretentious this show ever had?

Honestly I'm surprised he said it since they shit on it so much during 11th time.

What did he mean by this?

>DONALD TRUMP

Jesus CHRIST, the mad womyn actually did it!

>love saves the day again

bleh. Can't they write a decent science fiction resolution for once.

Series 9 had some good moments, but it suffered from 3 mediocre 2 part episodes back to back followed by Sleep No More. I would say 10 has been consistently better, but I'll have to retwatch Heaven Sent/Hell Bent before I decide which finale was worse

The Doctor blowing up the farm saved the day m8.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Capaldi Master desu. It'll never fucking happen, but if in some universe they cast him as The Master instead of The Doctor I don't think /who/ would be disappointed.

>Hell Bent
Literally Moffat's worse episode, Heaven Sent was GOAT but he shat it big time. PIC RELATED.
>Big Bang
Enjoyable, but disjointed.
>Name of the Doctor
Muh clala, timestream bullshit which made no sense and was shit until Hurt's reveal.

CAPALDI BIG FINISH WHEN

Heaven Sent was like the only thing I liked from 10 and then Hell Bent shit all over it.

Dubs validate it.

It's the year of the regressive PC, and 12 has been regressing at the end. Makes you dunk...

I agree. It seems like she planned it all along and acted it all out brilliantly. Besides, it's the Master. The character always cheats death and comes back, and this time there's actually a plausible answer (she prepared for the full blast/the cybermen repair her enough to regenerate).

We never did get an answer as to how she escaped the Daleks in The Witch's Familiar, did we? Where she said she had a very clever plan?

At this point fans don't even expect a logical answer anyway, the Master's always survived and it hardly ever gets explained.

Out of everything in the episode the thing that bothered me the most was how Simm's presence was handwaved as quickly as possible.

he's right actually.

the pilot>the magicians apprentice
the witch's familiar>smile
thin ice>under the lake
knock knock>before the flood
oxygen>girl who died
extremis>girl who died
pyramid>zygon invasion
zygon inversion>lie of the land
empress of mars>sleep no more
face the raven>eaters of light
weat>heaven sent
the doctor falls>hell bent

Fuck. I missed it, how did i manage that.
When do you guys suppose a streaming link will be available

delete that image

>Moffat's worse episode,
come on it wasn't that bad. wedding of river song was worse desu

le regressive PC xD!!!

>thin ice>under the lake
>knock knock>before the flood
>weat>heaven sent
>the doctor falls>hell bent
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

I fucking loved this from beginning to end, not even joking. The water girl showing up kinda made sense so I let it slide because it was hinted in the very first episode of this series. Anyway: Fucking. Kino.

Hell Bent wasn't even that bad
you retards just overhyped it

literally any season with any companion is better than any season where Clara was the companion

It was shit, it wasn't offensively shit with a FUCKING DINER TARDIS AND SPACE TRAVELLING LESBIANS FUCK YOU MOFFAT, FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING HACK PIECE OF SHIT

People must not forget.

Torrents are up mate

SOMEONE POST WHAT THEY THINK IS THE WOMANS HAND! I'VE HEARD MANY PEOPLE SAY THEY SAW THAT TOO.

Back to Sup Forums with you.

If we're discussing worst episodes, I believe there are a few contenders from the RTD era as well.

Fear her taking the helm of worst of the worst.

Clara's send-off was one of kind crap, until this season's the pilot lesbos. I wonder if we're going to see a Clara Me Bill Heather spin off series, or similar to what Sarah Jane had with 11.

This season's worst offenders were the monk episodes, but I'm both excited and upset about the two-parter finale, too.

Why does Moffucked have to be present with Moffat?

The next doctor

>doctor didn't even this time so that means this episode is clever and characterkino and subtle and not for plebs
what did you mean by this

the under the lake two parter sucked

>overhyped it
please explain

>doctor didn't even this time
what did user mean by this?

Lie to yourself all you want. Deep down you knwo it's the greatest story of NuWho.

>I need you to be big, I need you to be brave, and I need you to FOLLOW ME!

Fuck I miss Nardole already, I can't believe I was upset when his return was announced.

didn't win*

this. it came after heaven sent which was moffats best episode ever. people get too hyped expecting him to possibly deliver anything of that quality two times in a row.

There's no hand dipshit

Joke's on you. I write Doctor Who fanfic.

I can't believe they kept him on just to get rid of him. I swear sometimes I think this show hates fun.

nardole was so goat. my favorite companion desu.

Peter does have feminine hands so maybe thats what people think they saw...

He's got the drezz for the occasion.

Death in Heaven is a good episode
Not great or GOAT, but good

He's up there with (non shit, non Torchwood) Captain Jack.

its at the end when hes yelling at no

>blows up an entire countryside with himself right in the centre
>that talk he had with the master and missy
>jellybabies
>capaldi straight up having a fist fight with regeneration itself
>"I am not A doctor, I am THE Doctor"

Fuck me Capaldi is best Doctor and Nardy best companion.

Wilf > Nardole

>They bring up something as cool as a "hybrid" and then they don't even deliver.
>The doctor shooting someone
>Me

it was medicore, it had some good moments but a lot of bad too, like every grave on earth turning into cybermen.

man they really ruined jack in torchwood. he was so edgy and unfun. there was even an episode where he makes fun of a trans person, the fuck? so ooc.

Damn I'm gonna miss Nardie

Best thing about series 10. No shitty hipster tees.

Literally saved the finale.

reminder there was literally nothing wrong with the tank scene

it was funkino

So this episode implied that the Cybermen are some kind of universal constant that will show up in any civilization with humans?

I miss the her

>clara who "everyone lives" ending
>capaldi is leaving
>writing is abominable and overly complex just for the sake of it
>watch an episode and can't even follow it
>Doctor makes callbacks to times when the show was better
>but only as part of a mock-regeneration scene
>JUST KIDDING, WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS AGAIN

>Christmas episode
>more of the same

JUST GIVE ME A SIMPLE STORY WITH COMPELLING CHARACTERS, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

so can we all agree that Moffat is the undisputed master of having interesting ideas but having no clue how to actually execute them?

reposting strawpoll different user posted last thread

strawpoll.me/13333858

That's been the implication for long time now