b.1339.cf/pllshdf.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v6BbItCYTDE
youtube.com/watch?v=JOCVTUvL1Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=NvUo4imaV2I
tvguide.com/tvshows/steven-universe/episodes/463798/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

alright fag, im clicking

BUT IF THERE'S A SINGLE PROLAPSED ANUS BEHIND THIS LINK I SWEAR YOUR ASS IS FUCKING GRASS

2 minutes, a very small leak

I'd be angry about all these leaks if not for the Steven Tactical Nuke impacting in mere days. They can't leak them all and the extra time to process parts of episodes might actually be a good thing.

I always like seeing Steven use his super strength, it just makes me happy.

I always wonder why they leak 1-2 min but not the whole episode

It's fine senpai, literally just a video.

I was pretty darn skeptical of Steven's super strength early on but they are laying it on pretty thick these days.

Aaaaannndddd Marty, awesome.

Because that's all the leaker can get from the CN servers. But expect screenshots to be released soon from later in the episode (also from the servers).

It's going to be like this for a whole month, isn't it?

>that small detail of Steven's strength
nice

>Lamar and Katie
No wonder the art looked pretty bad. Is Lamar the current weakest boarder? I always see sizing issues.

Excited for the episode. Got some nice Stebes already. And people thought this outfit was going to be from the dragrace Stevonnie episode.

>it's a sour cream episode
>oop, time for him to suddenly be 200% more active and animated than usual

anyway, is this going to be episode #3 of season 3 that has no involvement from the other gems? Wonder how many times they'll take this route throughout the townie episodes, will we have any more cases of townies being attacked by monsters or magic crap like in season 1A, before we get to the big plot shit?

Will there be more clips and screenshots from upcoming episodes today or will it be a new clip each day from now on?

The 2nd one. Probably.

Steven very stronk

>oop, time for him to suddenly be 200% more active and animated than usual

He wasn't really that non-active from what we've seen before. Buck is the more stoic one. Sour Cream has always been pretty active and talkative, at least when he's not listening to music.

yeah it was just an attempted nitpick as per Sup Forums tradition

Marty's van is a lot bigger than Greg's.

youtu.be/v6BbItCYTDE
Start watching at 1:50

I had forgotten how bad Steven's voice used to be, his VA really developed a lot since the start of the show.

I mean Lamar is the worst now but he isn't that bad, if anything he gives the show a much more cutey style but its not like its an ugly style like the Asian had

I dunno, Katie gives the show a cute style. Lamar kinda works better in comics/promos but not really in the show proper

youtube.com/watch?v=JOCVTUvL1Q8

Helen Jo managed to at least get to a tolerable level in the later episodes she boarded, but man were her parts early on just plain ugly.

even that clip is so ugly

I'm not a huge Pearl fag but how do you manage to make her look that bad?

Do gems even sweat? Outside of like, the one sweat drop thing used for awkward situations I can't imagine they actually would.

>Because that's all the leaker can get from the CN servers

I don't understand this server shit. How does someone leak the first 3 eps of Rick and Morty season 2 but only the start of a random SU episode

because they protect the full episodes of SU better

We used to get full leaks via this method but they improved security on the full episodes, they don't really care enough to secure the preview file though

It begins

What's in the bus, Sup Forums?

2 minutes is like 25% of the episode though

>Pearl.
>Resting her hands on the murdercock's broad shoulders.

Is this real?

I thing they could, if they wanted. Just like with food - for shits and giggles... literally for shits. Amethyst probably would just to be more of a slob. Pearl wouldn't ofc.

20% m8

2/11 = 0.18181818

So, 18% of an episode was seen. Less if the intro isn't taken into account of the 11 minutes.

Marty.

So in this episode we find out that Marty's a massive dick who was never there for Sour Cream, unlike Yellow Tail who although disapproves of Sour Cream's music, supports him at his gigs anyway.

Pretty much.

Well you need to drink water to sweat in the first place

but if that isnt a problem for Lapis who is like 80% water are you telling me she can force herself to sweat gallons whenever she wants? I mean she'd be smelly and probably would die

Jasper

Why would anyone make a drawing entirely transparent apart from the line work?

Because why not? Is cool

HERE'S A YOUTUBE LINK FOR THE ABOVE LEAK

youtube.com/watch?v=NvUo4imaV2I

seeing as how it's only 2 minutes long and who needs the extra hassle of downloading.

>No images were uploaded.

So is CN starting to wise up, or do you think they'll release the images later? We still don't even have a synopsis for Drop Beat Dad, strange.

Thanks bro

>implying roiland himself wasn't responsible for the leak

Steven helps Sour Cream put on a show, even though Sour Cream's stepdad doesn't approve of DJs.

bismuth is a man, he's got suspenders over his nipples

tvguide.com/tvshows/steven-universe/episodes/463798/

So the guy with the episode descriptions was telling the truth. Just a moment ago the descriptions only went up to Beach City Drift, but then they updated to include up to Monster Reunion too. We might get Alone at Sea and Greg the Babysitter in a moment!

Also worth noting that they're still skipping over Drop Beat Dad at the moment.

Man, Lamar isn't even that bad. His and Katie's styles work well together anyways, since they draw the best Stevens, imo.

What kind of fisherman brings home fish in a suitcase?

I figured they would do this since they did Onion Friend

GET HYPE

The kind that fishes on an ocean filled with gem monsters and talks in gibberish.

The reason I've heard is that Cartoon Network's video on demand thing has a system where you can only watch the first two minutes as a preview until they "unlock" the episode for full viewing. Hence, the 2 minute preview is all that's available on the public server at the moment.

My mom

>fish in the suitcase

So, Kiki's episode is the dream one we've been seeing in the commercials (rocket shoes Steven) and Stevonnie is gonna be driving against a "big foe" in a drag race.
Neat.

gems dont have gender

why is marty even going to see sour cream

best stevens are raven/paul

He probably isn't even going to see Sour Cream, he's probably gonna try to convince Greg to be a singer again, notice SC is a aspiring DJ, and use that to try to get some fast cash.

Who has drawn the worst Steven?

In the past tense? We all know the answer to that one.

Currently? That's actually a tough call. Steven's one of the most consistently drawn characters between the current boarders, I think.

>convince Greg to be a singer again
I guess he just need a car wash and ocasionaly make some fun of Greg living in a van etc.
Meeting Sour cream is just an accident and like said

it looks like that's *all* they have instead of sex

thats an apron nigguhh.

Aw shit, Marty back in town.

>'How come he don't want me man' incoming

Kat Morris

Greg.

That didn't mean much though because it is a cartoon. What matters is relative strength. Everything else could just be cartoonish exaggeration.

Yes. What? You haven't checked out the latest SU books? They may be kid stuff but they occasionally contain some interesting art. And lore.

Imma let you finish, but Let Me Drive A Van (Into Your Heart) was beta as fuck and terrible. Rock stars must be larger than life sex icons, not betas ranting about how awful they are.

Steven punched a dashboard so hard that it deployed the airbag. He's got above average strength for someone his size and age.

Do you have a link to more scans?

>even if all you have is a song, a vam and a kind heart

SU usualy sounds cheesy as fuck, but this is pretty sweet

>boy breaks old van that breaks every other episode
It's just a cartoon user.

Now, seeing Steven lift something with one arm that someone much taller and older than him has trouble lifting with two, that gives us relation to other characters and is proof of super strength.

ha ha, nope! Just found those at random.

The van has been broken only once in Ocean Gem. Pearl dismantled it in Space Race as well. Other than that, its actually pretty reliable.

Such is life

Do you think Greg's last name is actually Universe or it's his stage name?

Most likely a stage name that he legally made his last name after going on the road.

Universe may be a common surname in SU.

Russia wouldn't conquer the other side of the Siberian Sea. Russia conquered past the Urals so it could have something to fall back on in case of a European war. Them going all the way to the Pacific was just completionism. If there were a Siberian Sea then they would have stopped at the Siberian Sea. Some Manchurian dynasty would rule over the "Far-Eastern Territories".

But user, what if Russia was ruled by a power-hungry gem?

Then they would spend their time conquering something else, something they could actually build a rail line to.

So will this be another Sadie's Song where Steven's 'help' only makes the problem worse and Marty just lets Sourcream down?

Marty pls

that steven and voice acting is super weird but the animation is overall so much better im upset

Development cycles at our studio tend to be long, but rewarding. Sometimes a concept stays in development for over three years before it is released as the final product.

To quote game designer Shigeru Miyamoto, "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." We've adopted a similar philosophy at our studio for our works.

I may developed a like for Steven Universe, but my colleague LeatherKittenBoots is absolutely obsessed with it; he's created seven video games' design documents and a movie for it.

do you seriously believe Marty was just gonna show up and say "hey kid, i know the whole absent father thing was lame but im a changed man now" with absolutely not ulterior motives?, there's nothing there to ruin

Who do you guys think will board the rest of the episodes? Predictions:
>Mr Greg
looks like joe and jeff's stuff, possibly the last episode joe boarded
>Too Short To Ride
Florido and Zuke: the leaked peridot clips are most likely from them, and the old list of leaked titles had it before Drop Beat Dad (and florido/zuke episode come right before lamar/katie episodes in production order)
>The New Lars
Raven and Paul (perhaps Raven solo, given that steven floats was paul solo)
>Beach City Drift
Florido and Zuke: story boarder pattern mixed with how some of the promo clips with steven and connie look kinda zukeish
>Restaurant Wars
lamar and katie
>kiki's pizza delivery service
the promo image of steven using a pizza cutter looks like jeff to me

So, what fusion is gonna be revealed at this years comic con?

Marty is gonna come to town and try to re-connect with his son Sourcream, who is frustrated about his step-dad, and Steven helps, but it turns out Marty is still a shitbag and has ulterior motive, to which Sourcream gains a newfound appreciation for how his step-dad cares about him and they having a little bonding scene

This will happen.

Why is Sour Cream the best cool kid?

I'm hoping against hope that Florido and Zuke board Greg the Babysitter, just so that we can finally see Zuke's Rose.