This country may be a shithole but at least it produces some amazing food

this country may be a shithole but at least it produces some amazing food

No, chicano, you are not white.

No, chicano, your mexican abuelita, despite being 1/1028 spanish, isn't spaniard.

Mexican food, best food

I'm Tunisian.

DELETE THIS

I AM 1/32 SPANIARD I CALCULATED IT

FUCK YOU ARGENIGGER

Hello Mexican anons,
I'm going to Mexico City in March.
What are some must-try Mexican foods and where can I get them?

Mexico city has not very good mexican food tho
They eat quesadillas without cheese, tortas de tamal and a lot of blue corn

cum to guadalajara instead we have better food

This Then go to Veracruz and Oaxaca, it is a constellation of little shitholes but food its beyond god tier

Why does everything in Mexico have to be fried?

you could say that about the US awell

Not everything is fried
There are a lot of dishes done by different methods
Vapor: Birria, Barbacoa, Tacos sudados
Baked: Chiles en nogada, Enchiladas de horno
Roast: Carne asada, Pollo rostizado
Grilled: Gorditas, Chaskas

Eh, our daily food is mostly not fried stuff. Antojitos however (think locally produced, mexican fast food) almost always at least one fried ingredient.

Mexican food is the reason why all Mexicans are fat and short

The salsas are fried
The tortillas are toasted with oil
The meats are cooked in oil

>blue corn
that shit is delicious

Everytime you say all mexicans are brown, fat and short a white, fit, tall norteño laughs

Do yourself a favor and avoid street stands, go to nice restaurants if you're looking to get some good food. Try looking at Chilango magazine for recommendations on chic, trendy restaurants, if you want something upscale that's traditional dishes Los Almendros and Fonda Santa Clara are good choices, the best taquerias and international cuisine (Greek, Thai, etc.) are in Condesa and Roma Sur, tho most anything that's at or near Insurgentes Sur and looks decent should be good. Try the gaoneras if you want good tacos and the enchiladas at Sanborn's are a decent standard. If you want to eat at a mercado go to Coyoacán.

For some stuff like seafood and pozole try Napoles, tho you're better off with a local as a guide for that.

Mexican here
I have never had my carne asada with a drop of oil
anyway, I bet you know more about my own culture than myself

>implicando

kys

>Enchiladas de Sanborns
No te pases de verga
I had to burn my phone down after reading this shit

Kek, stop eating at food trucks and fondas pleb

Mexico seems like a nice country but the cartel shit scares me. I how my father told me he heard gunshots in the distance from his hotel when he was travelling for business related stuff.

I remember when*

t Chicano, the Suizas and Campesinas are pretty good, anyway, they're the standard and it is authentic, where would you go for enchiladas anyway? La Mansión?

Sorry chilango
It was not my intention to offend you with my whiteness

Where the fuck did your dada travel, Ciudad Juárez?

Ciudad de Mexico. From the picture he sent of his hotel, it looked like it was a bit far from the city.

see this

only one of those things is true

oops, i meant this

Que no soy chicano wey
Soy born and raised en la meritita puerta de entrada al norte
I don´t like Sanborns food, it´s somehow expensive for its quality
If I wanted to eat real enchiladas I would go to doña pelos or doña juanis
but that´s me. when I travel I like to eat what regular people eats there

wooops (pic related)

>a bit far from the city
That usually means the metro area aka pictured, Mexico City is a bit like 1980's New York, it is a dangerous place but there's no cartel shootings or any shit like that as a rule, you'd have to be winning the lottery lucky to run into any of that.

Nah, your biggest threat in Mexico City is petty criminals.

which is worse than seeing a bunch of oaxacos killig each other in order to keep safe their white norteño druglord

>doña pelos or doña juanis
We're talking Mexico City, not Tijuana, I don't know how Sanboorn's operates its franchises there, but in Mexico City it is a tradition to eat in pictured.

Forgot the pic

That's just stereotype meme nonsense

como odio a estos nu-hombres

I know
I have been there a lot of times, and I don´t like it
I find it strange since it is not goddess tier fondita nor mexican haute cuisine, anyway I would never stop anyone from eating there
I would suggest perro nigro pizza, it is pretty awesome

Puta madre, una vez de mil estamos usando este board para lo que es, darle recomendaciones a un gringo de donde ir a comer, y tienes que salir con tus mamadas. ¿A donde lo mando a comer barbacoa en la libre a Toluca? ¿Que se vaya a comer comida corrida en las fondas de la Buenos Aires o pollo frito en Villacoapa? No marches wey.

It's consistent quality and better than going to a pizzeria in Donceles. If you want good pizza in Mexico City it's either Coyoacán or Argie restaurants.

Northern Mexico is literally more violent than Iraq.