Will the jews ever pay?

Will the jews ever pay?
I want to hit them where it hurts. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
nordfront.se/english
youtube.com/watch?v=8tm7kahGWIg
mediafire.com/?exvj5ry95lxuczv
mega.nz/#!rRV2UI4I!Wo6rLGiJxx5fxhBSipqFGi0-Z6GfFtlVd9jbQuiH-Kc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well since Jews are white. Why not just destroy the white race? Then those Jews will have to be blacks, browns and yellows.

>Jews are white
My cat is black and has green eyes. Does it make it a panther?

Fucking idiots everywhere

Sorry Germanbro, you won't be able to get to the Jews, in till you deal with their beady eyed guardian.

They will have aborted/interbred/contraceptived themselves into non existence in about 100 years

>implying we aren't patriotic Europeans
We're prouder of being white than the entirety of Western Europe

Hungarian jew here. Can we work together to save the white race already?

You can be proud of stealing our genes not proud of being white.

Why are you so evil? I want to have revenge. Post your address so I can kill you when you don't expect it please.

New York Jew here. Fuck you

It's funny have all of these new conspiracies don't have a shred of evidence.

>our

An escaped German soldier raping your nigger grandmother doesn't make you white.

this.

I live right next to the Great Synagogue. Come find me.

Real Talk : Do you want your africans not just doing your kidnapping and Rapes but also your aviation?

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

Post your address so I can buy a plane ticket and punish you. I don't know any jews. Please

>implying it is the joos at all

Big mistake. You're practically dead jew. Which city? You will pay now.

Donate to these guys.
nordfront.se/english

You are being attacked because you are a little bitch.

>Kill the muslims not for them for your own sake not theirs, You however hit them hardest by getting Judea to declare Peace on you (you are still at war since Hitler Idiot) You also get the added benefit of moving into not such disdain by protecting your women fuckhead.

>MGTOW is a group of renegade Pharrisees working with Isis.

Yes because every German colony in Brazil has no racial conscience.

reported to the ADL

You are Brazilian, they aren't your genes
>tfw blue eyed blond haired Jewish masterrace
>tfw surrounded by shitskins Arabs

>doesn't know where the Great Synagogue is.

me too :D
except I'm dirty blonde.

I hope you are smashing that Mizrahi pussy

you are no whiter than the mudslimes that just moved to europe.

Steal their money. 100% guaranteed results.

I know now. I'm on my way. This is the last time you cunt did this to me. Don't go away or call the police please.

Did you get jewed on your mortgage?

Why? My aunts and uncles all married Mizrahim and now all of my cousins have brown eyes and dark skin
Only my family is white, Ashkenazim should marry each other, just like white people should marry each other
We are all Jews however we have our own ethnic culture as well, we should not intermarry too much or else there will be no more actual Ashkenazim (excluding actually inbred Haredim)

I'm whiter than 60% of Europeans and over 90% of Spaniards/Italians etc

I know all about your ways jew. I've been on this site since April. And there is nothing you can do to stop me.

@ the rest: How do I break into the jews house and kill him

I agree. I want high IQ Ashkenazim babies, and gotta I pass on the blue eyes. But I am naturally attracted darker skin.

Have many German babies

Buy as much Silver in your possession at your home as possible

youtube.com/watch?v=8tm7kahGWIg

Dont you have a cattle train to catch?

The only good Jew is one like Bobby Fischer

To defeat the jew
You must become the jew.

Pics of the panther or get off the stage you fat fuck.

This.
>marry a Jewish Woman OP

SHOW US THE PANTHER

Find a Jewess.

Convert her with your dick

Breed her

Make your children marry a German

Do the same for your grandchildren

The aussies had it right.

We've got to breed the Kikery and Niggery out of this world.

I'm just curious as to how quickly German authorities respond.

I'm only doing this for a laugh.

do these three strings get threads pruned?

even slide threads?

ffdae96f8dd292374a966ec8b57d9cc680ce1d23cb7072c522efe32a1a7e34b0

mediafire.com/?exvj5ry95lxuczv

mega.nz/#!rRV2UI4I!Wo6rLGiJxx5fxhBSipqFGi0-Z6GfFtlVd9jbQuiH-Kc

Yes.

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. - Rev 3:9

>this post
>Jews are white
pic one

Or wait...you could be Swedish?

Wise roach.

Ofc, who else would do it. I don't know what's worse: that you got their site addresse, or that you report an obvious fake and gay thread.

But at least we finally know the real purpose of these sites: to troll professionally. Ruining lifes one shekel at a time.

Then your ancestors were just converts to a religion. No different than Mormons or Scientologists.
You let a religion turn you on your brothers.

The Jews were driven out of the middle east thousands of years ago, Europe let them in as refugees. Europeans let the Jews keep their religion practices, and some Europeans converted to Judaism just like some are now converting to Islam.

No one interferes with muh shekels.

Ashkenazi Jews are a European people, nobody really believes they wuz Israelites here apart from the religious fanatics
Europeans thought we were the Christ killers when we were genetically Slavs with some Khazar Turkish admixture

How much does she make anyway

I was under the impression that the Ashkenazi was a relatively small group

>Jews are white
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do not worry OP. The jews and traitors will pay. And if you are under 50-60 it will be in your lifetime.

Have patience.

Not so much. But consider this: Uli Hoenes went to jail for evading a couple of million taxes. Miss Kazmierzcak floods to country, breaks the constitution, endangers thousands and is indirectly responsible for hundreds of victims of rape, assault and terrorism, causes a damage of 900 billion Euros and there is NO consquence. NONE!!!

>2016
>believing in democracy and rule of law

Deprive them of shekels, and do the opposite of what their propaganda says. So, do not smoke the herbal jew. Do not drink the liquid Jew. Do not watch the electronic Jew. Hate niggers, oppose immigration. Just become the anti Jew. If enough people do this, the Jew will melt away like a salted slug.

I was only kidding, Hans - please don't fret.

I'll even let you be my Shabbos goy.

24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”

‘These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life: 9“I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

>MGTOWs are da joos
Pretty certain it'd be promoted and not shamed by wymyns if that was the case

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel

Thats how you are, Schlomos.

If you want to hurt a Jew, don't do business with him.

spoken like a true edgy faggot

It's not Jews it's the inherent fact that there will always be cucks among us in the human race unless we wipe them out and stop being complacent. Eternal vigilance. There is no secret Jewish order you spook

>goodest of goys

Every ethnic Jew I have known has black hair.

Hohol we wuz Jewish stuck in Israel is my guess

>tfw you flee from civil war into fucking Israel

I just googled it, says her net worth is 11.5M USD(?).
also said she was a scientist (of what) and how does a scientist make that much exactly? Maybe the corrupt politician sold secrets she wasn't suppose to do (to the jew?). Maybe the deals she made let her get the connections to get paid for flooding Europe (by soros?)

Congrats on your edgiest possible reply. We are in awe of your wit.

You don't know many Jews I'd guess
Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johannson, Jake Glyenhaal are all white Jewish actors
Of course we have some darker skinned Ashkenazi Jews (mostly from Romania) like Mila Kunis