What do you think he's going to do to them after all the shit they've pulled?

What do you think he's going to do to them after all the shit they've pulled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
youtube.com/watch?v=I2DJZEq6EfI&list=FLNyl1d98OJUFbA5O1TEwN1A&index=15
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dont know but the media is not too smart to do this to potentially the next president of the united states.

Hes gonna crack from the pressure.

Weaken Freedom of Speech so he can ban them when he ascends into Presidency. I'd actually love to see this

Nothing, he's been made fun of for years

Yeah he definitely has a point. I can't wait until they report on this. "No we're giving fair coverage you're just a racist!!"

He said he's increasing the libel and slander laws. They're going to prison.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
I
G
H
T

WING
I
N
G

DEATH
E
A
T
H

SQUADS
Q
U
A
D
S

He's going to go full Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8

>I'm going to open up our libel laws so we can sue the media.

I didn't even know the baby thing was a MSM lie. What the fuck.

Hopefully make news stations be unbiased again and just stick to the truth. I dont care if I hear bad news, even bad Trump news, as long as they are truths. As of now I don't trust most media especially American media.
>Tl;dr: male news stations uphold a standard of truth or else be dismantled or fined for failing to uphold these standards.

wtf I love hitler now

Open up libel laws and sue CNN, MSNBC, and FOX news for a billion dollars each. They endangered his life by peddling the "TRUMP IS HITLER" narrative to dangerous niggers and mexicans, Trump could have been killed

He is going to shut their lying rat mouths
Obvsly

We need a boycott of Muslim business

I liked that game

>klan
>right wing

Go away reddit. Your gods have no power here.

What is the baby thing?

>What do you think he's going to do to them after all the shit they've pulled?

Give them an insane amount of ratings as his campaign bombs and creates perhaps the biggest election clusterf*ck in modern U.S. history, ending the GOP as we know it.

Yeah, the mom said she was allowed to stay

Trump jokes about kicking baby out.
>How unbelievably evil!

Hillary sacrifices babies to Molech.
>That's fine. Don't be a sexist, shitlord!

Conservative talk show host loses his mind as no real conservative will support such a giant asshole as Trump. Butthurt Sean Hannity has a tantrum calling everyone "asshole" as he melts down like Trump does.

Get raped, continue to get bad press and basically continue to fuck up any chance he ever had of being elected.

>What do you think he's going to do to them after all the shit they've pulled?

What needs to be done.

Your mature conservative news TV host.

>Hillary sacrifices babies to Molech.
>people actually believe this

Why did you come off your meds user?

>after all the shit they've pulled

Poor baby Trump, always crying about how he's a victim and people aren't "fair" to him.

You know what he's going to do?
Lose and cry about it.

One day their brazen, lying mouths will be stuffed for all time.

I think the more sane and sensible route would be to break up the giant media monopolies

Honest question guys. What would he do to them? I think he is really angry and he fucking hates them.

>"Waaaaahh!! The media lies!!! Wahhhhh!!!!"

This after Trump saying for days he saw a video of cash going to Iran that doesn't exist.
This after Trump claiming he says thousands of American muslims on TV celebrating 9-11.
This after Trump's 1000 other lies.

You fucking ridiculous crybaby hypocrites are embarrassing yourselves.

nice try fake straya

Make America Groß Again!

-MAGA 14/88

There was a video of the money in Iran at an airport

There were videos, police reports, and eye witnesses of muslims celebrating 9/11

Trump has never told a lie

Nice try at what? Do you actually believe Hillary Clinton is involved in blood sacrifice?

That shit is certifiably schizophrenic.

>inb4 shill

There are plenty of reasons to hate Hillary without making shit up

WE'RE GONNA OPEN UP OUR LIBEL LAWS

SO WE CAN SUE THE MEDIA

I needs a purge of the highest order, dare I say a cleansing?

>all of a sudden Geneva is in Iran and hostages are money

Right. Link to vid or it didn't happen.

Its all over the leaked emails. Her and all her people worship Moloch and make sacrifices

kek, reduced to whining on twitter

kek'd

Are you actually a false flag designed to discredit Trump supporters?

Or just retards who wind each-other up without realizing that that is the only outcome of your insane ramblings?

It is hard to tell anymore.

Only reinforces the truth of it. Shills be in some dark knowledge.

>nuclear
kek. i hope that shit wasn't real.

He's joking around. It says it right in one of the emails. Calm down autist. If I cared enough I'd find it and link the email number here for you.

>taking shill bait

crimea?

does he have a deal with putin going? serious, this is even for trump a big statement to make

>hur durr wh-wh-whatya mean dummies! N-n-no child sacrifices here! What are you, c-c-conspiracy theorists??

>wsj insults him
>nobody reports this
>he insults back
>top story on every outlet

huh

He will melt down when he loses in a landslide, and end up blowing most of his billions and dying alone and insane like Howard Hughes

>disband the media

Would this be considered anti-propaganda or information suppression?

So is he joking around or it in the emails?

I may be an autist but at least I can form logically consistent posts.

THE BABY

>pissing off the media and then expecting them to cover him favorably

truly 9d chess

"I'm going to open up out libel laws so we can sue the media!"

youtube.com/watch?v=I2DJZEq6EfI&list=FLNyl1d98OJUFbA5O1TEwN1A&index=15

post yfw Joseph Goebbels has been reincarnated

Hi George. You are spending a lot of time here today...

the one that wrote it in the emails was joking around

brahs what did he mean with "crimea"?

Then they parade the spic faggot that tried to rush him on CNN like he's some kind of hero. I cannot wait til the day cnn is purged

Nothing. Media is already destroying themselves through the very shit they are pulling, they are right now losing their last bit of credibility.

If he really became president, they wouldn't keep this up for 4 more years. The apocalypse will not come and people will realize how they have been cheated.

Germany has always been Russian clay

I PRAY with all my being that he shows them no mercy. I want public tribunals for on-air personalities with capital punishment at the end.

dude's a whinny lil bitch, that's for sure.

Someone asked him what he'd do about Russia taking Crimea and they're misquoting what he said. He said that Russia isn't taking anymore of Ukraine and they're now saying that Trump doesn't know that Crimea was in the Ukraine.

Trump played Other M? No wonder he doesn't respect women.

It's true though. They're willing to throw away 1/3rd of the federal government away for decades because they're mad they won't get 1/3rd for 4 years

Woman's baby woke up during a rally, started to cry. She respectfully went out of the doors to watch so trump didn't have to talk over a crying baby also so people could hear what trump was saying. And the msm spun it like he kicked the baby out

ah okay, thx leaf

Where have you been for the past year?

Rated

I thought it was spelled Molach.

He expects the media to cover him objectively and fair, not favorably.
He pissed off the media by calling them biased and unobjective.

Really makes you think, huh?

English wasn't around then, boo do whatever

English wasn't around then, so do whatever

@84512347
@84512371

Fuck your CTR payroll.

>Weaken freedom of speech

If you are willing tongovr up your freedoms just so your candidate does not grt btfo, you are no better than mudslimes. ISIS has won, we actually have people that want to restrict freedom of speech. Kill your self you fucking subhuman.

Fuck this libel law shit and the rest of it. All he needs to do is bring back the laws that prevented a company from owning too much media in the same market. Fuck this six corporations controlling 90% crap. Controlling the flow of information is the most important thing in developing general consensus.

The press is horribly corrupt in America. Something has to be done about it. It is dangerous. Seriously dangerous.

audit them each.see if they took money to misrepresent things. that would destroy any of them if they took money from the clinton foundation and ran some slanderous shit

maybe push for some anti defamation law that targets the media. with republicans in the legislative branch being the majority use cops who have been wrongfully accused of murder and men who have been wrongfully accused of rape as poster children to get it through

maybe something like the media doesnt have the right to report on any potential case or trial in progress until its over. this helps people get a fair trail and prevents people from jumping to conclusions when all the facts arent in and rioting or killing cops ect

that would tie their hands and decrease race baiting. msnbc would vanish overnight

>opening up libel laws to sue them for coverage he doesn't like
>not an attack against journalistic freedom

Yeah I am sure he is only interested in being covered objectively and fairly and that when he is, that doesn't provoke another round of this cry babby bullshit.

this, holy shit this

these rats are just afraid they'll lose their jobs as lie peddlers

>Trumpettes wanting more regulation and the violation of the rights of private business when it suits their interests

I wish this shit surprised me, but it doesn't anymore.

You guys are truly terrible and incapable of principled reasoning.

>George Bush says "there ought to be limits on free speech" when the media treats him like shit
>Sup Forums wants to crucify him
>Donald Trump wants to sue media for libel because his feelings are hurt
>Sup Forums wants to see CNN burned to the ground

This place has changed

Totally fair when the media is monopolized.

Of course a kiwi ctr shill wouldn't know about our monopoly laws that apparently don't mean shit. Yea, you can fuck off.

>CTR shill says CNN isn't biased

Wtf I hate RT now

>implying it isn't

>implying I'm CTR
Yeah, I got called SRS, tumblr and a Bernout when I posted common sense too

>There was a video of the money in Iran at an airport
Link? I think I remember it, but I forgot to save it.

This.

Trump's celebrating Metroid more than Nintendo.

The bulk of American media is the offender this time around. They are acting like a government media propaganda arm. Prove me wrong.

Reenact the telecommunications act. It's the only way.

Shills go

Based kraut

No, I think there is a democratic elite cabal controlling the media this time around
>Wolf Blitzer and co. shown celebrating Hillary's nomination with wine

I hope he really is Hitler and we actually get to purge traitors like you, it'll be so much fun

You most likely are. The msm is slandering the man, have been twisting his words for over a year now. Explain how a side column on cnn's website saying "Hitler would vote for trump" is journalism?

It's still free speech and it's up to the public to judge and weigh the messages of media by their own accord, even if CNN is braindead mentally retarded and incredibly biased

>there is only one media conglomerate
>hurr durr this is my speshul definiton of monopoly
>I am a shill for pointing out your hypocrisy

>Trumpettes in charge of logical thought and principled reasoning